Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend (1155 Views)

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by prophetfire: 5:04am On Jul 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do you have any other thing to say asides from "you are getting old"? Forget pictures, when you see me in person, you can't stand me. No be mouth or anything. Skin like milk. Telling a lady in her mid-20s she's old. If e sure for you, post your picture make we compare. You go scrap.

Now, can you swerve to the bush, please?
I know say you be correct babe wey set well. No mind am grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by darkmarky(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Seen a friend.. Thanks all for your contributions.. Wont be attending to any requests further.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by ERCROSS(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
tasceige:
Vivid imagination
The only desire of our generation
Ari omo kunrin ati omo binrin ton se oge
Bi o gbayi all over the nation…

Haaa 😱🙀
Bros, you just dey sing nonsense. No be so dem dey sing am
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by tasceige(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
ERCROSS:

Haaa 😱🙀
Bros, you just dey sing nonsense. No be so dem dey sing am

But you get the idea shey?
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by JuanDeDios: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Too good to be true.

This one is looking for friendship with a touch of sex and romance while sitting on the fence. There are no free lunches in Freetown. Apply for this and be doomed.

Go and be friends with your fellow gender or if you insist on being friends with a female, get married.

Ishilove:
Hian.

duduade:
No need to put advert here to be looking for a cook and free p to tap on the long run...

Shebi you say you are smart .. you go to church na.... Just relate all these to your Pastor. Help go come.... A lot girls dey church...

myyansh68:
Lol
I believed Men, don't benefit anything from female, marriage, relationship and anything related to female.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Why don't you look for Man ,to be your companion in communicating ? [ if that's truly what you need ].

Purvan:
You for download bumble and look for bff there

Who knows you fit get one lonely rich bish there 😁

sholay2011:
You are a Christian...

Yet you are looking for a 'female companion' that will later move in with you...without marriage...doing co-habitation and etc...

Ori yin o pe...

Jossyfine:

This one enter🤭🤭🤭

wunmi590:

Oga, all these things you listed is for somebody who is looking for a wife...

Bro, get married already...

1Sharon:

You saw that too😂🤣

TheRealOwner:

No be new format for ritualism be this?? Abeg ooo. We've seen too many 'missing girl/daughter' posts this year

Go and join the choir of a big church and get married fast

Someone once told me that "Nigerians are mean!"

Zero questions. Zero effort to try to UNDERSTAND the man, so zero empathy. "New format for ritualism". That one got me.

In civilised countries (a.k.a. "saner climes" ), they recognise loneliness as a problem. While nerdy, neurodivergent or socially inept people are still generally left to suffer and carry their burden alone, there are institutes and NGOs that make decent effort to educate people about them, so you will never see them ridiculed like this. It is, as they say, what it is.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by pansophist(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2023
Weyrey dey disguise. grin

Manchii looking for friends with benefits. but hiding under friendship with a woman. You must be infantilising women.

Women get toasted on average about ten times a month. They have seen all the tricks that come with it. It is their reality, they are experts in it.

And a woman does not give a man meaning, or how did you even write it sef? You need a woman to make life meaningful? lol grin

6 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Zero questions. Zero effort to try to UNDERSTAND the man, so zero empathy. "New format for ritualism". That one got me.

In civilised countries (a.k.a. "saner climes" ), they recognise loneliness as a problem. While nerdy, neurodivergent or socially inept people are still generally left to suffer and carry their burden alone, there are institutes and NGOs that make decent effort to educate people about them, so you will never see them ridiculed like this. It is, as they say, what it is.

This epistle is unnecessary. Just give him your sister.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
JuanDeDios:

You are not serious. If he wants friendship what does his genotype have to do with anything??

As my colleague stated, give him your sister.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Diligent1(f): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Fresh milk. Fresher than you.

What do you need my real age for? I don't see how that is of concern to you.
To trace your certificate
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by JuanDeDios: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

This epistle is unnecessary. Just give him your sister.

1Sharon:

You are not serious. If he wants friendship what does his genotype have to do with anything??

As my colleague stated, give him your sister.

After reading what I wrote, this one (and her “colleague”) thinks I asked her to “give” herself to him. Must be the “grammar”. Smh.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Pootle: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2023
tasceige:
Vivid imagination
The only desire of our generation
Ari omo kunrin ati omo binrin ton se oge
Bi o gbayi all over the nation…

grin grin grin i don laff scatter here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / Causins Wahala / He's Got Wealth, But His Family Is Untamed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.