Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend (1154 Views)

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by darkmarky(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dear All,

It took me a while to air my needs out here but hey, I guess it's high time I put this out there for whoever is interested. If you aren't, I'd appreciate you ignore and let those who wouldn't mind feel free to contact me.

Life in Lagos is a bit tough and Lonely out there anD I have no friends. I have a well paying job, doing ok, but yet, I still feel lonely living alone and I am in search of a Female friend who I can take care of and communicate with whenever I come back from work to make life meaningful for me.

Things to Note:

I'm a Christian, Friendly, loyal and Easy going person, AS genotype.

I understand how friendship works and can become the best person you'd ever meet.

Side attractions to this friendship/What's in It for you.

Free accomodation/Feeding:

We'll meet first and get to know each other through chats, calls as well as physical dates. After few months, Once trust is established, I'll request you move in with me. Feeding/Electricity is not a problem as there will be constant supply of foodstuffs for cooking, and there is 24/7 electricity supply(solar inclusive) as well as data subscription. The reason for this is that I prefer a live in relationship as communication keeps me satisfied.

Serene environment/Work from home

Incase you are the type that loves to be indoors or you are a working class lady, you can use that opportunity to study courses online to improve your skills in whatever area you want as there is a laptop you can use to surf the net.(I only use it during weekends so its lying fallow)

Free rides

I have a car so we can go to church on sundays or hang out spots during some weekends.

Mentorship/sharing of ideas

I'm a smart person and I love to come up with ideas, I'll love to stimulate yours as we will have wonderful interesting conversations that can Inspire you.

What's in it for me..

Cooking.

I am a foodie and I love goood food. Since there will be foodstuff in the house, I'll appreciate you assist in cooking/going to the market once in a while for the both of us only. As for chores, I'm a domestic guy so I can clean up after myself.

Physical companionship

Just as I stated earlier, having someone around makes me happy.

Rules.

There will be no form of Sex during your stay as there will be boundaries.

If we happen to align in values, we can finally settle down together as Man and wife legally.

If this sort of friendship fits your lifestyle, Kindly send a whatsapp hi to me or send me an Email (contacts on my profile) and we will take it up from here.

if this sort of friendship does not fit your lifestyle, kindly ignore.

Gracias.

5 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by extremelygolden: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Too good to be true.

This one is looking for friendship with a touch of sex and romance while sitting on the fence. There are no free lunches in Freetown. Apply for this and be doomed.

Go and be friends with your fellow gender or if you insist on being friends with a female, get married.

15 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Westernlove: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Too good to be true.

This one is looking for friendship with a touch of sex and romance while sitting on the fence. There are no free lunches in Freetown. Apply for this and be doomed.

Go and be friends with your fellow gender or if you insist on being friends with a female, get married.

Babe you are getting old ooo.

Remember Your beauty is fading away day by day.

I sincerely hope you won't tow the Path of Mercycheen alias Calidoora.

Also remember the Competition is extremely and fiercely strong now as The beautiful ones are born and grown.

Honestly, I sincerely wish your dreams comes True because I'm also on this Table too.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
Westernlove:

Babe you are getting old ooo.

Remember Your beauty is also fading away day by day.

Also remember the Competition is extremely and fiercely strong now as The beautiful ones are born and grown.

Do you have any other thing to say asides from "you are getting old"? Forget pictures, when you see me in person, you can't stand me. No be mouth or anything. Skin like milk. Telling a lady in her mid-20s she's old. If e sure for you, post your picture make we compare. You go scrap.

Now, can you swerve to the bush, please?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Westernlove: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do you have any other thing to say asides from "you are getting old"? Forget pictures, when you see me in person, you can't stand me. No be mouth or anything. Skin like milk. Telling a lady in her mid-20s she's old. If e sure for you, post your picture make we compare. You go scrap.

Now, can you swerve to the bush, please

Na pity I just dey pity you. This one wey you con dey Vexgrin

I have given you my peace of Advice. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Westernlove:

Na pity I just dey pity you. This one wey you con dey Vexgrin

Post your pictures and let's compare if e sure for you. You go hide. You think I be shaku-shaku.

I can't be angry over a comment and a commenter that hasn't seen me. So, swerve to the bush, please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by ISTP: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

😂
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Westernlove: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Post your pictures and let's compare if e sure for you. You go hide. You think I be shaku-shaku.

I can't be angry over a comment and a commenter that hasn't seen me. So, swerve to the bush, please.

I don't have your time Tonight.

Troublesome somebody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
ISTP:

😂

Why are you laughing? 🤨
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Westernlove:

I don't have your time Tonight.

Troublesome somebody.

Avoid me.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Westernlove: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Avoid me.

And what would you do if I don't??

I know you are still angry with the comment I made in the past.

I really hit your Nerves so hard then.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Westernlove:

And what would you do if I don't??

I know you are still angry with the comment I made in the past.

I really hit your Nerves so hard then.

5 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by tasceige(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Vivid imagination
The only desire of our generation
Ari omo kunrin ati omo binrin ton se oge
Bi o gbayi all over the nation…

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Ishilove: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Hian.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by ShaqFu: 12:21am On Jul 26, 2023
Ishilove:
Hian.
You never sleep? 😁
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by duduade: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2023
No need to put advert here to be looking for a cook and free p to tap on the long run...

Shebi you say you are smart .. you go to church na.... Just relate all these to your Pastor. Help go come.... A lot girls dey church...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by myyansh68(m): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Lol
I believed Men, don't benefit anything from female, marriage, relationship and anything related to female.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Why don't you look for Man ,to be your companion in communicating ? [ if that's truly what you need ].

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Purvan(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
You for download bumble and look for bff there

Who knows you fit get one lonely rich bish there 😁
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by sholay2011(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
You are a Christian...

Yet you are looking for a 'female companion' that will later move in with you...without marriage...doing co-habitation and etc...

Ori yin o pe...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Jossyfine(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

This one enter🤭🤭🤭

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by Nice2023(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Too good to be true.

U will not make heaven my dear sister grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by wunmi590(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shes not far from the truth, even her DP is not doing justice to the beauty...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by wunmi590(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2023

Oga, all these things you listed is for somebody who is looking for a wife...

Bro, get married already...

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by ThothHermes: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hollandia milk abi?
But which one is mid-20s again? Madam talk your real age no dey confuse person.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by ISTP: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why are you laughing? 🤨

The way you respond to silly quotes on this forum makes me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
wunmi590:

Shes not far from the truth, even her DP is not doing justice to the beauty...

He doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
ThothHermes:
Hollandia milk abi?
But which one is mid-20s again? Madam talk your real age no dey confuse person.

Fresh milk. Fresher than you.

What do you need my real age for? I don't see how that is of concern to you.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
ISTP:

The way you respond to silly quotes on this forum makes me laugh.

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by 1Sharon(f): 12:51am On Jul 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Too good to be true.

You saw that too😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend by TheRealOwner(m): 2:46am On Jul 27, 2023
darkmarky:
Dear All,

It took me a while to air my needs out here but hey, I guess it's high time I put this out there for whoever is interested. If you aren't, I'd appreciate you ignore and let those who wouldn't mind feel free to contact me.

Life in Lagos is a bit tough and Lonely out there anD I have no friends. I have a well paying job, doing ok, but yet, I still feel lonely living alone and I am in search of a Female friend who I can take care of and communicate with whenever I come back from work to make life meaningful for me.

Things to Note:

I'm a Christian, Friendly, loyal and Easy going person, AS genotype.

I understand how friendship works and can become the best person you'd ever meet.

Side attractions to this friendship/What's in It for you.

Free accomodation/Feeding:

We'll meet first and get to know each other through chats, calls as well as physical dates. After few months, Once trust is established, I'll request you move in with me. Feeding/Electricity is not a problem as there will be constant supply of foodstuffs for cooking, and there is 24/7 electricity supply(solar inclusive) as well as data subscription. The reason for this is that I prefer a live in relationship as communication keeps me satisfied.

Serene environment/Work from home

Incase you are the type that loves to be indoors or you are a working class lady, you can use that opportunity to study courses online to improve your skills in whatever area you want as there is a laptop you can use to surf the net.(I only use it during weekends so its lying fallow)

Free rides

I have a car so we can go to church on sundays or hang out spots during some weekends.

Mentorship/sharing of ideas

I'm a smart person and I love to come up with ideas, I'll love to stimulate yours as we will have wonderful interesting conversations that can Inspire you.

What's in it for me..

Cooking.

I am a foodie and I love goood food. Since there will be foodstuff in the house, I'll appreciate you assist in cooking/going to the market once in a while for the both of us only. As for chores, I'm a domestic guy so I can clean up after myself.

Physical companionship

Just as I stated earlier, having someone around makes me happy.

Rules.

There will be no form of Sex during your stay as there will be boundaries.

If we happen to align in values, we can finally settle down together as Man and wife legally.

If this sort of friendship fits your lifestyle, Kindly send a whatsapp hi to me or send me an Email (contacts on my profile) and we will take it up from here.

if this sort of friendship does not fit your lifestyle, kindly ignore.

Gracias.

No be new format for ritualism be this?? Abeg ooo. We've seen too many 'missing girl/daughter' posts this year

Go and join the choir of a big church and get married fast

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kick ‘em Out Of Your Bedroom / Marraige Pressure / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.