Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu (35106 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 40 Years, I Am 34" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.
I always laugh when I see pàiñs like this.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Zupay:

My state governor Uzodinma who is part of your WhatsApp group has already increased the minimum wage to N40k, which is still not a living wage.

Government has no business providing jobs rather implement policies that encourages the private sector to thrive just as it is here in the UK. When the private sector thrives with less cost of doing business in Nigeria, they hire more Nigerians to work in their companies and government get more revenue from taxes from those workers.

Get the economy working and more people would economically engaged, government purse would increase.

I am happy paying my 20% tax and other bills here in the UK because I see my tax at work, good roads, 24/7 electricity, water, internet. The park I go for my jogging that is 3 minutes walk from my house is well maintained, good healthcare access and when I start having children, I no get tension of paying school fees because na free, I only just have to buy uniforms and stationery.
I for one don't like Hope Uzidima or whatever he is called, that's the problem with so many of u, u think everyone supports a party like u.
Policies that will get the economy working are being passed and u all are crying.
I doñ't give a damn how u live in the UK, I for one will never pick living in the UK over living in Nigèria, if I wanted to live in the UK, I would have been there ages ago over 11 years now.
I always prefer living in my country and contribute my quota to the growth of immediate society not hiding in another man's country that they made efforts to build and trying to aim a shade at my own country.
So when those of u who are outside are talking and trying to aim a dig at ur country, I look at u and see how much of a IiabiIity u are to the society.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
erniok:

Liarliar, pants on fire. I just don't understand why so many of you enjoy telling lies on public forums. Would it be public and faceless validation? Is that your kick?
I don't know u, you doñ't know me, so to what end is your validation?
Can u tell me?
Even the people who knows me physically always talk about why I downgrade myself so much yet some miscreants on social media is asking me if it's for validation?
Seems owning a building is rocket science to u.
Isn't it?
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
erniok:

Actually, you are stating the stats and should give your source. Don't push it back to me and yes, in rural areas, accommodation is quite cheap but expensive in urban areas and using a state like Lagos, you are dead wrong in stating a 3 bedroom apartment goes for less than 500k.
The stat about Urban settlements of Nigeria is actually from world bank, when u made ur first stat about "on average a 3 bedroom flat costs 1m for a year in Nigeria" u didn't clarify u were talking about Lagos, Lagos don't represent 30% of Nigeria so why will use a Lagos stat to represent Nigèria on average or u have no idea what "on average" means?
On avèràge u are saying renting a 3 bedroom flat in the whole of Nigerian urban areas is just a bit less than 1m and a little over 1m.
Something like 1m plus or minus 200k.
That's a false stat, if u are basing ur logic on Lagos, then u are right, but if u are basing it on Nigèria, u are dèad wrong.
I don't live in Lagos, I don't know how much houses cost in Lagos, I know different parts of Nigeria better than Lagos and I'm speaking with my experience in those other parts not Lagos.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
headboyprince:

oh clap for yourself I guess fuel 97 to 617, sim - 100 to 500, egg 30 to 100, gas 200 to 700.. Are all seasonal too..

And for you info 3 million can only rent you a house in lekki for 4 bedroom duplex..

This house below rents for 5.5 million per annum in lekki
Similar rented house in Houston costs 20 million and the one in Houston wil come with
property insurance,
free routers, unlimited internet
security,
a garden, and
free AC, heater, washing machines, dryer, and
24/7 electricity ...

In lekki you will still pay for all these things seperately..

And no 4k USD is like 120k in Nigerian not 400k...

Meaning 3 million is far out of reach for the average guy but people earn 4k USD easily in the U.S...

So stay here and be defending this shithole with hunger while your mates are leaving for a better future...😂

You can't tell me prices of things haven't gone up where you are!

During the period in question, minimum wage went up from 18k to 30k.

Petrol and gas got 'de-subsidized'. That's why the price rose sharply. Even now gas can be as low NGN550 is some areas.

Egg fluctuates based on the season in the north. Some months ago, it came down to as low as NGN1,200 per crate. Greedy southerners are the ones who keep price up all year long to the detriment of the farmer.

Just returned from a weekly shopping . I got soya oil(1 litre), yam(5 tubers), potato(more than 1 paint rubber), vegetable, okro, biscuit(half carton) and golden morn(400g), orange(20), cucumber all for NGN5,500 only. That's how much in USD? cheesy

Why should anyone rent a duplex That 5.5million will buy a bungalow outright from a real estate company

Even at that, the rented duplex in Nigeria will definitely have all the facilities like the one abroad has for sure. We even have smart houses in Nigeria now tongue

Last time I checked, Nigerians are paid far less for the same job done by a white man. Stop quoting what the oyinbos earn! angry We are talking about you immigrants here cheesy

4k in US is actually 400,000 naira in Nigeria.

Continue consoling yourself for the foolish mistake of resigning your good job here and relocating abroad only to end up in a slavish rat race with no end in sight cheesy
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by udeh3(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
JagabanB:

Urban areas in Nigeria are way more than what u mentioned, all state capitals in Nigeria are urban areas, every state in Nigeria has at least 2 urban areas, some three.
To assume that the ones u mentioned is a criteria to judge the rest is a big fIaw.
Like I said, I don't know if u are the one who said "on average, to get a 3 bedroom flat Nigeria is 1m", that's false, many of those states has 3 bedroom flats for rent with about 500k range, some less.
I have buildings for rentals and I know exactly what I'm telling you.

I guess you're talking about another person. I never said on the average. I fully understand average, so, I can't say averagely
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by erniok(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
JagabanB:

I don't know u, you doñ't know me, so to what end is your validation?
Can u tell me?
Even the people who knows me physically always talk about why I downgrade myself so much yet some miscreants on social media is asking me if it's for validation?
Seems owning a building is rocket science to u.
Isn't it?
Miscreants? Perhaps you should look in a mirror. If making outrageous claim that your friends on minimum wage in Nigeria are doing so good is not mischief, then you need to go back to school.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by erniok(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
JagabanB:

The stat about Urban settlements of Nigeria is actually from world bank, when u made ur first stat about "on average a 3 bedroom flat costs 1m for a year in Nigeria" u didn't clarify u were talking about Lagos, Lagos don't represent 30% of Nigeria so why will use a Lagos stat to represent Nigèria on average or u have no idea what "on average" means?
On avèràge u are saying renting a 3 bedroom flat in the whole of Nigerian urban areas is just a bit less than 1m and a little over 1m.
Something like 1m plus or minus 200k.
That's a false stat, if u are basing ur logic on Lagos, then u are right, but if u are basing it on Nigèria, u are dèad wrong.
I don't live in Lagos, I don't know how much houses cost in Lagos, I know different parts of Nigeria better than Lagos and I'm speaking with my experience in those other parts not Lagos.
Any link to the world bank stats pls. On the issue or urban areas, I have lived in Kano, Kaduna enough. I grew up in aba( still have siblings there), younger brother in port Harcourt. In all the places I mentioned, annual rent for 3 bedroom is from 450k upwards if you want to stay in a good location. House rents are increasing because landlords are coming to terms with present economic situation and inevitably, it will only get worse.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2023
JagabanB:

Some people are really dàft to be frank, no wonder u are all cryîñg about 30k minimum wage, someone could be on 30k minimum wage and be earning over 350k, u expect such person to be drinking garri as normal food?
U thiñk 30k minimum wage means everyone is earning 30k?
Ahhhhhh
Ahhhhhh!!!
The kind of cîtîzèñs Nigèria is cûrséd with tho.

you have no iota of sense.. Go and google what minimum wage means..
most people in Nigeria earning minimum wage are owned salaries for months, where they want see the 350k from..
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Dotherightthing:

You can't tell me prices of things haven't gone up where you are!

During the period in question, minimum wage went up from 18k to 30k.

Petrol and gas got 'de-subsidized'. That's why the price rose sharply. Even now gas can be as low NGN550 is some areas.

Egg fluctuates based on the season in the north. Some months ago, it came down to as low as NGN1,200 per crate. Greedy southerners are the ones who keep price up all year long to the detriment of the farmer.

Just returned from a weekly shopping . I got soya oil(1 litre), yam(5 tubers), potato(more than 1 paint rubber), vegetable, okro, biscuit(half carton) and golden morn(400g), orange(20), cucumber all for NGN5,500 only. That's how much in USD? cheesy

Why should anyone rent a duplex That 5.5million will buy a bungalow outright from a real estate company

Even at that, the rented duplex in Nigeria will definitely have all the facilities like the one abroad has for sure. We even have smart houses in Nigeria now tongue

Last time I checked, Nigerians are paid far less for the same job done by a white man. Stop quoting what the oyinbos earn! angry We are talking about you immigrants here cheesy

4k in US is actually 400,000 naira in Nigeria.

Continue consoling yourself for the foolish mistake of resigning your good job here and relocating abroad only to end up in a slavish rat race with no end in sight cheesy

you dull no be small. Does govt subsize gas grin..

And the duplex house in lekki won't come with all the features I mentioned you provide them on your own..

In saner climates the govt provides basic things like clean light, water, security, internet, Medicare care, good roads, protection..But not in Nigeria

You earn 3m in Nigeria but
One kidnapper can empty your generational savings ...
potholes will wretch your car..
One medical emergence like cancer and youre finshed..
Nepal will frustrate your life with blackouts.
Network providers will make you feel worthless
Youre not free from sars or police brutality..

That's why once people start earning 3m in Nigeria they japa at the speed of light and go and enjoy a good life..

So stay there and be whinning..even your politicians japa at every opportunity they get.. grin
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2023
headboyprince:
you dull no be small. Does govt subsize gas grin..

And the duplex house in lekki won't come with all the features I mentioned you provide them on your own..

In saner climates the govt provides basic things like clean light, water, security, internet, Medicare care, good roads, protection..But not in Nigeria

You earn 3m in Nigeria but
One kidnapper can empty your generational savings ...
potholes will wretch your car..
One medical emergence like cancer and youre finshed..
Nepal will frustrate your life with blackouts.
Network providers will make you feel worthless
Youre not free from sars or police brutality..

That's why once people start earning 3m in Nigeria they japa at the speed of light and go and enjoy a good life..

So stay there and be whinning..even your politicians japa at every opportunity they get.. grin

You are just trying hard to console yourself. Pele. cheesy Sure, government used to subsidise gas indirectly. Go and google it.

Thank goodness, you've conceded that things are stil far cheaper here than abroad.

Is this your wish or what you think it should be

I said all houses in most gated estates come with those features. Some of those houses are even smart. In many estates, you are NOT allowed to have your own generator or drill your own borehole. Abeg park well jor. angry

Government still does. I don't have a generator because I have virtually 24 hours power supply except there is a major fault.
My main roads are good. I could get up to 100km/h on my way to work. I do the trip in 12/13 minutes.
Some areas still have access to water from the water works and they don't pay a dime. cheesy Once had access myself until I changed area.
I got all my children immunised FREE of CHARGE in the government facility. Treatment is still free in some government hospitals. You just pay for drugs.
God is our protector. Also, there is relative calm. I rarely see cops. There are no mass shootings here cheesy

Anybody earning well but deciding to japa is a slowpoke and is only trying to keep up with the joneses - all my friends are going.

Regular holidays abroad is just good enough.

Can you now see that you made a foolish mistake leaving your good job for uncertainty abroad
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dotherightthing:

You are just trying hard to console yourself. Pele. cheesy Sure, government used to subsidise gas indirectly. Go and google it.

Thank goodness, you've conceded that things are stil far cheaper here than abroad.

I said all houses in most gated estates come with those features. Some of those houses are even smart. In many estates, you are NOT allowed to have your own generator or drill your own borehole. Abeg park well jor. angry

Government still does. I don't have a generator because I have virtually 24 hours power supply except there is a major fault.
My main roads are good. I could get up to 100km/h on my way to work. I do the trip in 12/13 minutes.
Some areas still have access to water from the water works and they don't pay a dime. cheesy Once had access myself until I changed area.
I got all my children immunised FREE of CHARGE in the government facility. Treatment is still free in some government hospitals. You just pay for drugs.
God is our protector. Also, there is relative calm. I rarely see cops. There are no mass shootings here cheesy

Anybody earning well but deciding to japa is a slowpoke and is only trying to keep up with the joneses - all my friends are going.

Can you now see that you made a foolish mistake leaving your good job for uncertainty abroad

Dotherightthing:

youre such a dullard
You pay minimum wage for 1/2 bag of rice and call that cheap..
Things are far more expensive in Nigeria.. You can't even feed on minimum wage..

So youre saying a house in Nigeria comes with..

Are you okay Show me the ad to any house in Nigeria with such free internet.. Property Insurance, security, heater, AC, dryer, dish washer and garden

Since when did healthcare free in Nigeria you didnt pay hospital when your wife gave birth. Just dey play grin ..

also when did Nigeria have 24/7 electrical

When did Nigeria have good security.. Oga park well.. Nigeria is most terroised country in earth...don't even go there. ..

Show me proofs with images next time or don't mention me again I hate Despise dullness. All my claims comes with proofs... Even Ghana is far better than Nigeria... non nonsense grin

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
headboyprince:

youre such a dullard
You pay minimum wage for 1/2 bag of rice and call that cheap..
Things are far more expensive in Nigeria.. You can't even feed on minimum wage..

So youre saying a house in Nigeria comes with..

Are you okay Show me the ad to any house in Nigeria with such free internet.. Property Insurance, security, heater, AC, dryer, dish washer and garden

Since when did healthcare free in Nigeria you didnt pay hospital when your wife gave birth. Just dey play grin ..

also when did Nigeria have 24/7 electrical

When did Nigeria have good security.. Oga park well.. Nigeria is most terroised country in earth...don't even go there. ..

Show me proofs with images next time or don't mention me again I hate Despise dullness. All my claims comes with proofs... Even Ghana is far better than Nigeria... non nonsense grin

At this point, your mind is made. I have told you what the reality is even using myself as a typical example yet you continue to grasp unto stupid straws just to make you feel good and console yourself.

Google the list of cheapest countries to live in the world see where Nigeria falls. Continue posting stupid unrealistic stats. cheesy

When did anybody earning minimum wage beg you for for food to eat

Can you show me picture of Nigerians on the streets who died of hunger

My guy, you are a pained loser! Next time, think twice before you japa.

And nobody is stopping you from coming back to start afresh. Why is this difficult for you guys
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dotherightthing:

At this point, your mind is made. I have told you what the reality is even using myself as a typical example yet you continue to grasp unto stupid straws just to make you feel good and console yourself.

Google the list of cheapest countries to live in the world see where Nigeria falls. Continue posting stupid unrealistic stats. cheesy

When did anybody earning minimum wage beg you for for food to eat

Can you show me picture of Nigerians on the streets who died of hunger

My guy, you are a pained loser! Next time, think twice before you japa.

And nobody is stopping you from coming back to start afresh. Why is this difficult for you guys
youre so a useless APC supporter saying lies to defend your masters.. Lies a 2 yr old will look at you and laugh.

You even have to gods to call all my proofs useless..

How many Nigerian's are dying of hunge Each time I go out at least I get 2 to 3 people begging me for food per hour

Yes you heard me right... From people who have no job to people who have businesses but aren't making sales are all begging.. And you're here spilling trash with great tenacy.

Nigeria not even top 120 cheapest Countries .. grin .. And you claim it's the cheapest.. I know you'll say the proof is fake...May God deliver you APZshit morons.. grin

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
headboyprince:
youre so a useless APC supporter saying lies to defend your masters.. Lies a 2 yr old will look at you and laugh.

You even have to gods to call all my proofs useless..

How many Nigerian's are dying of hunge Each time I go out at least I get 2 to 3 people begging me for food per hour

Yes you heard me right... From people who have no job to people who have businesses but aren't making sales are all begging.. And you're here spilling trash with great tenacy.

Nigeria not even top 120 cheapest Countries .. grin .. And you claim it's the cheapest.. I know you'll say the proof is fake...May God deliver you APZshit morons.. grin

Oh, so I have been chatting with an obidient cum sore loser since morning cheesy

No wonder! You guys are impossible for sure. cheesy Nigeria will be to you whatever you say it is. tongue

For me, Nigeria is great. I meet people doing well everyday everywhere. cool

I never said Nigeria is the cheapest. I said it is one of them - number 24. The thread is on this platform.

And according to your questionable source, less than 10% of our population are hungry. Still fair.

They would have been hungrier abroad but for genetically modified food they have in abundance embarassed

Thought you were already abroad You better think twice before you make a stupid mistake.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Oh, so I have been chatting with an obidient cum sore loser since morning cheesy

No wonder! You guys are impossible for sure. cheesy Nigeria will be to you whatever you say it is. tongue

For me, Nigeria is great. I meet people doing well everyday everywhere. cool

I never said Nigeria is the cheapest. I said it is one of them - number 24. The thread is on this platform.

And according to your questionable source, less than 10% of our population are hungry. Still fair.

They would have been hungrier abroad but for genetically modified food they have in abundance embarassed

Thought you were already abroad You better think twice before you make a stupid mistake.
apc morron.. You better repent before it's too late... grin

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
headboyprince:
apc I am a morron.. You better repent before it's too late... grin

Those stats do not consider the informal economy

They are fake!

Continue licking your sores cheesy
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
headboyprince:
you have no iota of sense.. Go and google what minimum wage means..
most people in Nigeria earning minimum wage are owned salaries for months, where they want see the 350k from..
First and foremost, it is "owed" not "owned".
It's clearly obvious most of you in Nigeria especially PitObi camp has no idea of basic concepts, you just follow the crowd and scream.
"Most people in Nigeria earning minimum wage are 'owned' salaries for months"?
Are u this dàft?
You mean all federal workers as well as those working in different industries are owed salaries for months too?
Even those working with Dangote, Bua, Aspira etc etc are owed for months?
Really?
Do u have any idea what minimum wage is at all?
You reek of îgñorance.
Yours is too bad.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
erniok:

Any link to the world bank stats pls. On the issue or urban areas, I have lived in Kano, Kaduna enough. I grew up in aba( still have siblings there), younger brother in port Harcourt. In all the places I mentioned, annual rent for 3 bedroom is from 450k upwards if you want to stay in a good location. House rents are increasing because landlords are coming to terms with present economic situation and inevitably, it will only get worse.
You just confirmed what I said, from 450k.
That's below the 500k that I stated and doesn't come to terms with the "#1m on average" comment made by someone in previous replies.
I don't know why u are arguing most of u want to keep arguing provided it's against the government without thinking properly, when we keep arguing carelessly, góvèrñment sees u and know this people are never serious.
So now, since u have been living in Kano, Kaduna and Aba, can u say that on average a 3 bedroom flat costs #1m on average?
There are 3 bedrooms that costs 1m depending on asthetics, is it on avèràge?
That's what we have been talking about, on average means that if there are ten 3 bedroom flats in Kaduna, then each of those apartments costs 1m plus or minus 200k.
That's when average will hit 1m.
Una no d tire to d make pointless argument?
U just agreed with me that on average 3 bedroom don't cost 1m, so why have u been giving me repeated mentions?
Because u are angry that Tinubu is the president?

I don't have the link to world bank statistics, just google it.
You will see it.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
erniok:

Miscreants? Perhaps you should look in a mirror. If making outrageous claim that your friends on minimum wage in Nigeria are doing so good is not mischief, then you need to go back to school.
U guys really suck.
I went out of my way to take this screenshot for you.
If the claim that someone on a minimum wage of 30k is not doing well is outrageous to you, it's obvious you doñ't know what minimum wage actually is.
The IG of police is on 30k minimum wage, the chief of army staff is on 30k minimum wage.
The CEOs of Dangote companies are on 30k minimum, the MD of MTN, Glo, Airtel etc are on 30k minimum wage.
I'm sure these folks are not doing well because they are on 30k minimum wage.
If u have a certificate that u attended a school, that certificate should be withdrawn with immediate effect to be honest.

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
udeh3:

I guess you're talking about another person. I never said on the average. I fully understand average, so, I can't say averagely
I am guessing u replied me based on the reply I gave that comment, ur reply to me was actually in support of that comment.
Next time before u reply someone, take a look at the comment they are replying, still u can specify your own angle if u don't agree wholesomely with the person's comment.
If u know what average means, then you should have known I was against the "average" used by that comment and u wouldn't have replied me if u didn't agree with that comment.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by COMPAQ(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
headboyprince:
ah you aren't even done.... The house comes furnished with appliances like heater, dish washers, refriegerator and the likes.. Bed, dinning chairs... To get such quality of house in Nigeria you'll pay not less than 20 million a year or around $2000 per month so how is it cheap in Nigeria ... grin

Na only mum these guys fit decieve...

Guy calm down now. Rent in my estate in lagos is N4mln and it has washer, dryer, air con per room, water heaters. Renter will have to bring his fridge sha. Dish washers arent a thing in Nigeria. It's not really the issue of the topic, but I just felt the need to debunk your statement
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by COMPAQ(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
otipoju:

I have way more than enough.

All my expenses are about 4,000 dollars a month. Utilities, Insurance, Mortgage and Groceries. I have way more than that as extra monthly.

....from one job oo. Side hustle never dey oo.

When you get to a system and country that works...reduce yourself and gain in demand skills and certifications and earn good.

Like I said stop lying to yourself.

If that's true, then you are an outlier in America and not average at all. Probably in the top 10%. If $4k is your bills and you say you have way more than that in extra income, so if i assume your net pay is $8k, then that means your gross is like $12k per month after deducting taxes, medical insurance, Social security taxes etc. $12k gross is like $150k per annum. Not unattainable, but also not average. if a doctor or working with Amazon, Google etc in the tech space then I can understand. But truth be told, a lot of Americans don't earn near that amount. You are equating yourself with some one working in Shell,Chevron in Nigeria. How many Nigerias earn that type of income in Nigeria? So your situation is probably not representative
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by COMPAQ(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
headboyprince:
close your mouth my friend.. a $2400 per month 4 bedroom duplex in Houston angry

comes with washing machine, refrigerator and parking space, wifi, gas burner and the likes..

a house that comes with such is what you're comapring to a 700k bungalow in ibadan or 5M in lekki youre brain is doing overheating..

this house below in Nigeria will go for nothing less than 20 million in Nigeria and only available in the super rich evirons like banana island, GRA, lekki, and the likes... na only the ignorant and uneducated you guys can decieve

Guy calm down. Why this fixation on washing machine, fridge, microwave, wifi, gas burner etc. Almost any house in a serviced estate in Lagos comes with that. My personal house in Agungi in an estate came with all that. And rent there is currently N4mln. The only difference is that the one in your picture has space and garden which you don't get in Lagos because land is a premium, unlike Houston. Go to places where land is a premium like NY, Boston, San Fransisco etc and a house with that much space is much less attainable..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Bobrisky Start A War On Instagram / Uche Jombo Looking Heavy In New Pictures / Toyin Lawan's 11-Year-Old Daughter Is Too Young For Prom - Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.