Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu (35202 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 40 Years, I Am 34" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by flyinnizam(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:

Are you saying that house rent in Nigeria is cheap? Please stop that nonsense.

30K minimum wage whereas 3 bedroom flat on average is 1 million naira per annum.

The impact of housing is majorly felt in the big cities with a lot of out of state residents. Other wise most people across Nigeria live in their own or family houses.

Roughly all taxes and bills are like half of your income. You still have a very good half to save flex and invest.

You people should stop being wicked.

Why is there subsidy for import in the first place...because we have no working refineries.

The amount spent on subsidies per month is more than enough to build refineries.

You can lie to yourself and the people but the truth is already catching up with you and you and your masters will have no place to hid when the country grinds to a full halt soon.

That time there will be no where to run to as the people will start looking for politicians to physically deal with.

Make una continue.
leave that idiot wey dey compare standard of living in Nigeria to that of US
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanB:

Can u mention someone in the USA that's not doing multiple jobs that's living better than someone with minimum wage in Nigeria?
Tinubu is just 3 months in office, the talk is not about Tinubu, it's about the way most of u Nigèriàñs reason. Tinubu didn't make minimum wage 30,000 did he?

My friend close your mouth if you have nothing Reasonable to say.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Blackmercyvelly: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Idiot smelling 🐖 pig 🐷
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by goshen26: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
The reduced brain only talk about part that favors them, but fail to talk minimum wage of those country he's talking about

Fail to talk about how cheap foods are in other country

Fail to talk about how cheap transportation is
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Blackmercyvelly: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Is that you davido housemaid 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:

Stop lying to yourself.

My last job in Nigeria over a decade ago was about 1k a month.

I traveled and started to work and within 4 months, I had saved enough to buy a car for the first time ever.

In USA jobs are easy to get and we change jobs like wrappers. We have more than enough to eat, to flex, to travel for fun, to send home for friends and relatives , to buy land and build houses and cars for family back home. While living with excellent social and medical amenities.

Stop lying to yourself...and call out evil for what it is.

Sending money back home is the only good reason why you are abroad. Otherwise, it's just a change of environment.

The fact is that dollars is worth more in value here in Nigeria than it is in the US.

So in essence, you are slaving for people back home. You can't come back and enjoy the fruit of your labour. You guys are stuck sort of.

Be sincere, how many left do you have to pay off your mortgages cheesy

Back here people are doing very well despite the crisis. We dedicate cars and houses in our church every now and then. cool
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Zupay: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
benqo01:

DONT BE STUPID, STOP DEFENDING RUBBISH ARE U THIS DAFT? 30K MIN WAGE IS TRASH AND SHOULDNT BE EVEN TALKED ABOUT AM SURE IT IS LESS THAN 50 POUND

ATLEAST THINK BEFORE U SPEW TRASH JEEZZ!!!

It seems you just drank the urine, you stored for some months thus your struggle with comprehension.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by OtunbaJ: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Eni, for the facet that this useless politicians are bankrolling u don't mean u spit rubbish out of ur mouth, if u don't know want to say u keep that gutta called mouth shout. Y don't u compare the minimum wage of the other countries and their standard of living to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by xandy84: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
There is nobody that earn minimum wage in US and live decent. Anyone who earn minimum wage will need government assistance.

Gbogbowa:
can you mention one Nigeria with 30 minimum wage that is living a better life but many nigerian in usa with that minimum wage are doing fine even owing good houses in Nigeria .you people should stop saying rubbish Tinubu has failed us
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by losky83: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=124659367]

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/nigerians-buy-the-cheapest-fuel-in-the-world-eniola-badmus-defends-tinubu/jvc6kvc?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social[/quoteTHOSE COUNTRIES HAD ECONOMIC ALTERNATIVES PLACED BEFORE THE FUEL PRICE WAS INCREASED.
THEY HAD UNEMPLOYMENT LESS THAN 5%,THEY HAD UNDEREMPLOYMENT LESS THAN 10%.THEY HAD FINANCIAL MONTHLY SECURITY FOR CITIZENS,THEY HAD A STABLE ECONOMY WITH WORKING INDUSTRIES,THEY HAD CURRUPTION LESS THAN 10 PERCENT SO THEY COULD AFFORD TO INCREASE THE COST OF PMS.BUT HERE IN NIGERIA THE SITUATION IS DIFFERENT.ENIOLA LOOK AT THE SUFFERING OF THE PEOPLE AND TRY NOT TO ALLOW THE TOO MUCH FAT ON YOUR BODY AFFECT YOUR BRAIN.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by otipoju(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Sending money back home is the only good reason why you are abroad. Otherwise, it's just a change of environment.

The fact is that dollars is worth more in value here in Nigeria than it is in the US.

So in essence, you are slaving for people back home. You can't come back and enjoy the fruit of your labour. You guys are stuck sort of.

Be sincere, how many left do you have to pay off your mortgages cheesy

Back here people are doing very well despite the crisis. We dedicate cars and houses in our church every now and then. cool

I have way more than enough.

All my expenses are about 4,000 dollars a month. Utilities, Insurance, Mortgage and Groceries. I have way more than that as extra monthly.

....from one job oo. Side hustle never dey oo.

When you get to a system and country that works...reduce yourself and gain in demand skills and certifications and earn good.

Like I said stop lying to yourself.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by barinedan(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Why won't she spew out rubbish when she's obviously receiving her cut. You're comparing file prices in Nigeria to that of other nations, did you care to compare our minimum wage to that of other countries?
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by biina: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Price of Petrol in Egypt is $0.33 per Liter, while Nigerians are paying twice at $0.78 per liter. undecided

Ignorance is a terrible disease, but self-serving hyocrisy in Nigeria is a pandemic 100x worse than Covid! undecided
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:

I have way more than enough.

All my expenses are about 4,000 dollars a month. Utilities, Insurance, Mortgage and Groceries. I have way more than that as extra monthly.

....from one job oo. Side hustle never dey oo.

When you get to a system and country that works...reduce yourself and gain in demand skills and certifications and earn good.

Like I said stop lying to yourself.

You earn over 4000 dollars per month in the US

Well, one-off cases like yours are bound to exist.

Here too I know people who earn millions every month even in where I work.

4000 dollars is worth less in US than 4,000,000 is in Nigeria. All the devaluation doesn't have much effect in our local economy.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Ashirioluwa: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
She has finally crossed to the other side of the lane.

This lady is on government payroll therefore she can say whatever she likes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Samade7: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Compare house rent in the USA to that in Nigeria, compare the various taxes u pay to that in Nigeria, compare medical bills, compare tuition fees for children too.
When u compare like that, you won't be screaming anyhow.
There are many many ways to demand improvement from the government not being hypôcrîtical

Are u sick? 😳
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by AdaAwka1: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
chatinent:
True.

And also one of the poorest minimum wages.

So it doesn't tally, Eniolaoluwa.

we are an oil producing nation,hence we aint supposed to spend this much on fuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Abbey24(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
This woman is a nonentity, compare basic amenities in Nigeria to that of common South Africa, compare the per Capita income, compare the good governance level, compare the standard of living of the citizenry. There are many questions that beg for answers
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by AdaAwka1: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Compare house rent in the USA to that in Nigeria, compare the various taxes u pay to that in Nigeria, compare medical bills, compare tuition fees for children too.
There are many many ways to demand improvement from the government not being hypôcrîtical

what are u even saying, America pays their people well, provides quality andaffordable health care,free education till higher institution,opportunity to sch on loan, enabling environment,steady power supply good roads available jobs, cheap food,how do u compare them to this crazy country
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
COMPAQ:

Yes rent in Nigeria is actually cheap, especially outside Lagos, Abuja and maybe PH. My parents standard 3 bedroom bungalow in Ibadan is going for N700k in Ashi-Bodija area. To find people sef na war. Ibadan has no middle class. Only UI lecturers, UCH doctors/nurses and civil servants in that town.

If I uprooted that house to Gbadaga in Lagos, it'd be like N2.5mln

But even a N5mln per annum duplex in Lekki is just $6,250 equivalent.

My 4 bedroom duplex in Houston goes for $2,500 PER MONTH. That's equivalent of N24mln per annum.
close your mouth my friend.. a $2400 per month 4 bedroom duplex in Houston angry

comes with washing machine, refrigerator and parking space, wifi, gas burner and the likes..

a house that comes with such is what you're comapring to a 700k bungalow in ibadan or 5M in lekki youre brain is doing overheating..

this house below in Nigeria will go for nothing less than 20 million in Nigeria and only available in the super rich evirons like banana island, GRA, lekki, and the likes... na only the ignorant and uneducated you guys can decieve

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Gucciswaz: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
kokoA:
Wetin dis one know sef? Mccheeww undecided Where in the world do people receive 30k monthly as salary?
30k weh some states still dy owe workers reach 5-6 months or more
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:

4000 dollars is worth less in US than 4,000,000 is in Nigeria. All the devaluation doesn't have much effect in our local economy.
lol see this dullard....$4k is at 850 black market current rate is only 3.4 million naira... at official rate it's way less...the devaluation takes some time to reflect on the economy... just give it like 6 months from now.... grin
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by otipoju(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:

A whole lot of smart young west Africans are clocking over $150,000 to $200,000 per annum working in various STEM jobs.

Some badass workaholics will work 4 remote jobs and rake in $350,000 to $750,000 dollars per annum.

Sit down there make you dey compare Nigeria with land of opportunity. When weekly pay check from the confines of my closet is about 3k weekly.

Even renting out two good cars on TURO alone close to the airport will give you $4,000 monthly in a city like Atlanta .

Your leaders are oppressing you and you are making stupid excuses for them.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Gucciswaz: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Guestlander:

The cut is deep, the pain of defeat. God bless Eniola and all the lovers of our country. God punish anyone who rejoice whenever anything seems to be going wrong.
but it won't stop u from buying pms at 620 per litter grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:

A whole lot of smart young west Africans are clocking over $150,000 to $200,000 per annum working in various STEM jobs.

Some badass workaholics will work 4 remote jobs and rake in $350,000 to $750,000 dollars per annum.

Sit down there make you dey compare Nigeria with land of opportunity. When weekly pay check from the confines of my closet is about 3k weekly.

Even renting out two good cars on TURO alone close to the airport will give you $4,000 monthly in a city like Atlanta .

Your leaders are oppressing you and you are making stupid excuses for them.

I think you are the one deluding yourself here

In the final analysis, the richer/richest Nigerians are still here - based here - no matter how you look at it.

Continue quoting imaginary figures to feel good. I am telling you of raw facts, you are hypothesising and speculating. Damn! angry

How much is the US president's salary sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Mrtaye: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Also compare Nigerian roads and infrastructure to that of America
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend close your mouth if you have nothing Reasonable to say.
Typical Obi supporter reply, always out of their depth.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
erniok:

Be calming down. My bosom friend that went there 5 years ago has only one job and he's doing well for himself. Don't know where you get these stats you are quoting.
My Bossom friends in Nigeria are on #30,000 minimum wage and they are doing well for themselves and own houses for rentals.
We both have examples, don't we?
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
headboyprince:
lol I am dullard....$4k is at 850 black market current rate is only 3.4 million naira... at official rate it's way less...the devaluation takes some time to reflect on the economy... just give it like 6 months from now.... grin

You are right @bolded

Whether 3.4million or 4million, my point is that I know people who earn such even where I work and it is more valuable that $4k in US.

We have seen the effect of devaluation from 197 to 465(750 actually). It can't be worse than 465(750) to 790(850) tongue
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
xandy84:
There is nobody that earn minimum wage in US and live decent. Anyone who earn minimum wage will need government assistance.
and does the government assist those living on minimum wage here instead they're being owed salaries for months , and some even have families that depend on them with such income..

make una dey reason sometimes, there is no comparison here. is like bicycle and airplane
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
erniok:

Where did you get this statistics that whooping 90% of Nigerians pay 500k for 3 bedroom flat? Obviously, you are in interms with recent rent rates unless you are talking about 90% in rural areas.
Where did u get ur statistics to come up with the average?
U didn't do statistics and u came up with average and now u are asking me about statistics?
Over 50% of Nigeria live in Urban areas, less than 20% pay over 500k for the house u described above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent" / Jackie Appiah Looks Stunning In New Photo / Comedienne Lepacious Bose's New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.