Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu (35105 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 40 Years, I Am 34" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:

I hope you know what you have there are average salaries. Years of experience, seniority and location have not been accounted for.

We have gone in circles from its impossible to earn more than 4,000 $ a month to its not possible to do two to three jobs to it the figures do not tally to the highest paying jobs are in the medical science( do you even know what the STEM courses that i said earlier mean...I know your type well.

Se him even limiting Nigerians in USA by saying they cannot compete with Indians and latinos and Caucasians whereas Nigerians are the most educated immigrant groups meaning the have PhD ,Masters and Bachelors degree from the USA. We compete fiercely with the world and we are coming out tops.

I don't have time to waste with you. Stay in your small pond and be eating catfish peppersoup and beer every day and think you are living the life.

There are worlds that exist that you do not even know about.

USD4,000/month is a big deal in the US. Few Nigerians earn it. First off, when did immigrants and oyinbos start earning equal pay for the same job done cheesy LMAO

Also, you are trying to rule out racism. For real Nigerians have an edge over oyinbos, latinos and Indians Dey play cheesy

Next, that I am based in Nigeria does not mean I cannot travel round the world on holidays. I just can't stay abroad and be enslaved by the system.

What else
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by newoffer: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Don't mind the former Akpati...
kokoA:
Wetin dis one know sef? Mccheeww undecided Where in the world do people receive 30k monthly as salary?
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
headboyprince:
Wait until next year when wholesalers restock...and see prices of everything will double...

And what does someone that earns 3 million in naira have that someone earning 4k in the U.s doesnt..

Besides, The guy in the U.S has: standard free health care, security, light, good roads, unlimited internet, free education..doss your guy in Nigeria enjoys any of this..

Besides 3 million is not a common salary in Nigeria only super rich earns $4k per month but in the U.S teachers earn that easily... grin

The wholesalers have been restocking since when the naira was devalued from 197 to 465(750 actually). No biggie.

Someone earning 3m in Nigeria will have houses everywhere, exotic cars and holiday trips every now and then among other things.
FYI, such people get more from other perks of office.

Besides the USD4000 is the US is actually worth far less than 3m in Nigeria in the TRUE SENSE of it.

And teachers don't end that much. Don't be a liar! angry

@bolded We enjoy all these one way or the other for real. For instance, I don't even have a generator. All my children got immunized free of charge. Treatment is also free. You only buy drugs. Our roads are okay where I stay etc etc
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by FolaAk: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
There are better policies in USA. How can you even compare USA with Nigeria
otipoju:
Minimum wage in USA per month is currently about 1.2 million naira a month in July 2023.

Wheareas minimum wage in Nigeria is 30,000 naira per month.

Eniola I'm not surprised at you, I don't expect anything different.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by otipoju(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:

USD4,000/month is a big deal in the US. Few Nigerians earn it. First off, when did immigrants and oyinbos start earning equal pay for the same job done cheesy LMAO

Also, you are trying to rule out racism. For real Nigerians have an edge over oyinbos, latinos and Indians Dey play cheesy

Next, that I am based in Nigeria does not mean I cannot travel round the world on holidays. I just can't stay abroad and be enslaved by the system.

What else

No wahala.

You think sey oyinbo dey do tribalism where generating money is involved.

You think USA is a capitalist economy for nothing?

You think a Business owner in USA will leave a Nigerian that can give him results that will bring revenue and trump his competition and go and pick a relative or same race that does not know anything or is not good enough?

Like I said, you don't know what you are saying and we will keep moving in circles. I know your type well.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Coronavirus1: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mumu see the cheapest fuel countries
Here's a list of countries with the cheapest fuel globally.
Venezuela. In Venezuela, Gasoline costs just 0.1 Venezuelan Bolivar (VEF) or USD 0.004 per litre (for the first 120 litres, after which it is priced at $0.50/litre).
Iran. ...
Libya. ...
Angola. ...
Algeria. ...
Kuwait. ...
Egypt. ...
Turkmenistan.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Na u get ur mouth
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by eebraa(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Na Ogun go fire that your big mouth! Olori bruku.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:

The wholesalers have been restocking since when the naira was devalued from 197 to 465(750 actually). No biggie.

Someone earning 3m in Nigeria will have houses everywhere, exotic cars and holiday trips every now and then among other things.
FYI, such people get more from other perks of office.

Besides the USD4000 is the US is actually worth far less than 3m in Nigeria in the TRUE SENSE of it.

And teachers don't end that much. Don't be a liar! angry

@bolded We enjoy all these one way or the other for real. For instance, I don't even have a generator. All my children got immunized free of charge. Treatment is also free. You only buy drugs. Our roads are okay where I stay etc etc
don't be stuppid bag of rice when dollars was 197 was 8000 now it's 30000.With the current deveulation expect jump in price, it has already started with fuel.. grin

Also Someone earning 3m own several houses and exotic cars will still eat, pay rent, fuel his car, pay school fees, pay hospital bills, data and calls, ..

A standard house in lekki cost 60million, and low cost benz cost 15million.. One vacation trip to Hawaii cost 4 millon

Na from 3 million you want to do all these grin so how exactly is 3million im Nigeria higher than 4k USD in America

And yes 4k USD is earn by teachers over there .. It's not big of a deal over there.. Such money 99.9% of Nigerians won't earn it until they die..only the elites earn such in Nigeriagrin

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by DaRuud(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by wiseworld: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
I can't blam you Eniola , you recently show us your fully furnished office in Abuja by this active govt,hope we all know the rest .mtcheww
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by luizpippo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Expecting sense from an agbadoist is rocket science, especially one that is bloated

Here’s a list of 10 cheapest per gallon(approx 3.785 litres):

1. Venezuela- $0.06
2. Libya - $0.012
3. Iran - $0.20
4. Angola - $1.19
5. Algeria - $1.28
6. Kuwait - $1.30
7. Egypt - $1.41
8. Turkmenistan - $1.63
9. Malaysia - $1.73
10. Kazakhstan - $1.76

Nigeria - $3.03.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
headboyprince:
don't be stuppid bag of rice when dollars was 197 was 8000 now it's 30000.With the current deveulation expect jump in price, it has already started with fuel.. grin

Also Someone earning 3m own several houses and exotic cars will still eat, pay rent, fuel his car, pay school fees, pay hospital bills, data and calls, ..

A standard house in lekki cost 60million, and low cost benz cost 15million.. One vacation trip to Hawaii cost 4 millon

Na from 3 million you want to do all these grin so how exactly is 3million im Nigeria higher than 4k USD in America

And yes 4k USD is earn by teachers over there .. It's not big of a deal over there.. Such money 99.9% of Nigerians won't earn it until they die..only the elites earn such in Nigeriagrin

You are a learner!

If Tinubu opens the border tomorrow, a bag of rice will return to around 8k with time

When did Nigerians start earning same pay as oyinbos in US All the same, the true value of 4k dollars in Nigeria is around 400k naira

In Nigeria, there is salary and there are perks. wink

I know people who have achieved all those you listed and more on that pay cool
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:

No wahala.

You think sey oyinbo dey do tribalism where generating money is involved.

You think USA is a capitalist economy for nothing?

You think a Business owner in USA will leave a Nigerian that can give him results that will bring revenue and trump his competition and go and pick a relative or same race that does not know anything or is not good enough?

Like I said, you don't know what you are saying and we will keep moving in circles. I know your type well.

Las las, blacks are still at the bottom of the totem pole.

Fact!
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:
Minimum wage in USA per month is currently about 1.2 million naira a month in July 2023.

Wheareas minimum wage in Nigeria is 30,000 naira per month.

Eniola I'm not surprised at you, I don't expect anything different.

It’s even more than 1.2mill
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ignoramus of the highest order. The price of petrol pump price doesn't affect much in the U.S unlike Nigeria where it's like a pivot on which everything rotates. Moreso there's a huge difference between minimum wages in Nigeria and the U.S
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by otipoju(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Las las, blacks are still at the bottom of the totem pole.

Fact!

No he only totem pole. You are in another continent where your hosts of another race outnumber you by one million to one and you want to dominate them. Are you alright?

I'm a realist and pragmatic person. There is no paddy man for jungle and you must earn your seat at the table.

I've never met a hardworking Nigerian in USA who will complain of struggling to survive...I've not seen one.

I'll leave you to you. Have a nice life.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Princezibk: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
kokoA:
Wetin dis one know sef? Mccheeww undecided Where in the world do people receive 30k monthly as salary?
please let’s go and bombard her Social media pages with bombastic replies … She must be a fool , egunje no go let her talk truth
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Tundex911: 1:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Shey this one know how God bless us reach interm of this crude oil resources??

Some holes just dey talk rubbish
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by DItalianNija: 3:36am On Jul 27, 2023
Look at dis mumu girl, how many of those countries ve epileptic power supply? Minimum wage 30k, no light, no emolument for graduates, bad roads, insecurities, etc. Yet some mumu go day talk anyhow.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by klawaaa: 5:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Make una dey there dey deceive una self. Nigeria which was rated as the world headquarters of poverty dey compete with rates in which gasoline sells in the world. Just dey play bae lol
Morbeta11:

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/nigerians-buy-the-cheapest-fuel-in-the-world-eniola-badmus-defends-tinubu/jvc6kvc?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by breezeng: 6:29am On Jul 27, 2023
This is a disgrace to womanhood. If a woman am open hos mouth and say this thrash. It's wickedness against humanity. God will judge everyone accordingly.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Dotherightthing:

You are a learner!

If Tinubu opens the border tomorrow, a bag of rice will return to around 8k with time

When did Nigerians start earning same pay as oyinbos in US All the same, the true value of 4k dollars in Nigeria is around 400k naira

In Nigeria, there is salary and there are perks. wink

I know people who have achieved all those you listed and more on that pay cool
really I guess it's border that affect price of tomatoes too..dumb mofo grin

and you said you know people who earns 3million that owns several houses in lekki and benz. Can you point them out

With 3 million it's only uncompleted building and Toyota corrolla (2009) you'll be able to afford. Look at their prices below grin grin

So just stop the cap N3 million isn't much more as you think...

Someone with 4k USD is living a better life over there.. That's why people who 3 million then to japa for a better future and standard of livng over there ... You don't know better than them...grin

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by charlizonto: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2023
No we have the most narcotic junkiest president in the world
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2023
headboyprince:
really I guess it's border that affect price of tomatoes too..dumb mofo grin

and you said you know people who earns 3million that owns several houses in lekki and benz. Can you point them out

With 3 million it's only uncompleted building and Toyota corrolla (2009) you'll be able to afford. Look at their prices below grin grin

So just stop the cap N3 million isn't much more as you think...

Someone with 4k USD is living a better life over there.. That's why people who 3 million then to japa for a better future and standard of livng over there ... You don't know better than them...grin

Are you dullll*rd Tomato is a seasonal crop. It becomes very expensive during the rainy season for 2 reasons - flood and disease.

During the dry season, it becomes very cheap. One very big basket can get as low as NGN1,500.

I know people earning that salary(3m and less) who have houses in VI, Lekki,PH etc etc. I am not guessing. If you are bad in managing your finances, that is your hard luck. USD4k is actually NGN400,000 in Nigeria cheesy And with 400K, you are still balling here. Just know how to cut your coat according to your cloth.

Forget those price lists, some are largely overexaggerated. angry Also, minimum wage has increased since 2015. cool

Many people japa just to keep up with the joneses. They are MORONS!!! angry They absolutely have NO reason to leave! angry

Regular holiday visits are enough to expose your family to the world. You don't have to live abroad to belong.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2023
otipoju:

No he only totem pole. You are in another continent where your hosts of another race outnumber you by one million to one and you want to dominate them. Are you alright?

I'm a realist and pragmatic person. There is no paddy man for jungle and you must earn your seat at the table.

I've never met a hardworking Nigerian in USA who will complain of struggling to survive...I've not seen one.

I'll leave you to you. Have a nice life.

Keep consoling yourself.

Only losers leave for abroad permanently.

The richer Nigerians are still based here. tongue
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Barblow(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2023
https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/

Eniola Badmus peruse the above for the list of nations that buys fuel cheaper than Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Cromagnon: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
yankison:

Mumu

Your father is the mumu of you cannot debate without insults
like you do you know how many indigenous manufacturing company has folded up due to bad govt policies and paddy paddy govt

Or they just lazy and poorly led
Is dangote not their mate, or Guinness, or breweries, or coca cola or innoson. If it not the same policies?
...You wouldn't let me start mentioning .

Mention na
All our companies are foreign
Nigerians are all lazy
Only want to consume but produce nothing
All looking for job but providing none
...You just can't be defending a govt that was rigged into power .

Why not
Abi we should defend parí that thought winning election is by aspire to perspire(it shows they don't even understand the assignment
. Y'all are just suffering and smiling

Is it your suffer or smile
....una go just de defend nonsense as if u r ok where u at ...idiot lots
we are
It is you the lazy bones that is complaining
We have adjusted our prices cos we produce
Or is lazy consumers that are lamenting
Enter farm you say sam
Manufacture you say mba
Ok ná, bẹ́ẹ̀ waiting for wealth to fall from heaven
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Are you dullll*rd Tomato is a seasonal crop. It becomes very expensive during the rainy season for 2 reasons - flood and disease.

During the dry season, it becomes very cheap. One very big basket can get as low as NGN1,500.

I know people earning that salary(3m and less) who have houses in VI, Lekki,PH etc etc. I am not guessing. If you are bad in managing your finances, that is your hard luck. USD4k is actually NGN400,000 in Nigeria cheesy And with 400K, you are still balling here. Just know how to cut your coat according to your cloth.

Forget those price lists, some are largely overexaggerated. angry Also, minimum wage has increased since 2015. cool

Many people japa just to keep up with the joneses. They are MORONS!!! angry They absolutely have NO reason to leave! angry

Regular holiday visits are enough to expose your family to the world. You don't have to live abroad to belong.

Dotherightthing:

oh clap for yourself I guess fuel 97 to 617, sim - 100 to 500, egg 30 to 100, gas 200 to 700.. Are all seasonal too..

And for you info 3 million can only rent you a house in lekki for 4 bedroom duplex..

This house below rents for 5.5 million per annum in lekki
Similar rented house in Houston costs 20 million and the one in Houston wil come with
property insurance,
free routers, unlimited internet
security,
a garden, and
free AC, heater, washing machines, dryer, and
24/7 electricity ...

In lekki you will still pay for all these things seperately..

And no 4k USD is like 120k in Nigerian not 400k...

Meaning 3 million is far out of reach for the average guy but people earn 4k USD easily in the U.S...

So stay here and be defending this shithole with hunger while your mates are leaving for a better future...😂

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
headboyprince:
lol who earns #30,000 and own a houses for rental.. People that earn such are drinking garri.. Dey play.. Is like you drank strong gin this afternoon ...grin
Some people are really dàft to be frank, no wonder u are all cryîñg about 30k minimum wage, someone could be on 30k minimum wage and be earning over 350k, u expect such person to be drinking garri as normal food?
U thiñk 30k minimum wage means everyone is earning 30k?
Ahhhhhh
Ahhhhhh!!!
The kind of cîtîzèñs Nigèria is cûrséd with tho.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
udeh3:

Oga, those cities' I cited, combined has over 20% if not 25% of our population. So, saying 90% is false. Kano, Warri, PH, Owerri, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos, Abuja. I'm very sure, you'll struggle to get a good looking 2bedroom for that amount you stated, except in the outskirts of the city
Urban areas in Nigeria are way more than what u mentioned, all state capitals in Nigeria are urban areas, every state in Nigeria has at least 2 urban areas, some three.
To assume that the ones u mentioned is a criteria to judge the rest is a big fIaw.
Like I said, I don't know if u are the one who said "on average, to get a 3 bedroom flat Nigeria is 1m", that's false, many of those states has 3 bedroom flats for rent with about 500k range, some less.
I have buildings for rentals and I know exactly what I'm telling you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Funke Gold That Was Crushed By Dangote Truck Cries Out For Justice / Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) / Toyin Abraham And Bobrisky Start A War On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.