Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Ix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Ix (118 Views)

My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Ix by TGYM: 2:20am On Jul 26, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED called me and said, “I shall show you something about burial”. And further said, “It is the mma[soul] that goes for verdict after a beauty has died, and not the flesh. When beauties begin to celebrate in the burial for mma[soul] that is in Heylel fire, they make such mma to face more torment in Heylel fire. This includes when even the ambulance is displaying the corpse af such a beauty, it is when beauties gather together around the grave during the burial that the demon for death mark another beauty that shall be next to die among them with [X] sign. When the demon is hungry, self shall go and trace those with the [X] sign and kill them. This is the reason for rampant death on earth among others. The best burial is a burial when the dead beauty is buried the same brightness or darkrestness after death. If death is not celebrated but the dead is buried the same brightness or darkrestness after death, the demon for death would not have such power to place such mark [X] during burials. Those in Catholic Church saying ‘pray for the dead’ and the crowd obeyed and prayed for the dead, as they do so, the dead they are praying for gets more tormented in Heylel fire”.Me was shown a veil that is used to cover the faces for those that celebrate burials not to know the veil in burial ceremony. The demon knows the enjoyment in burial ceremony and the evil reward that awaits the celebrators, that is why the demon is fighting against normal burial done without celebration. After that, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a man that had elephantiasis [swollen legs] in first [one] leg. This happened to self on account that self inflicted another man with the same disease. Me viewed how they were asking self, “Are you enjoying this disease?” Self respondid “No”, then self was asked, “Why then did you inflict another man with it?” ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “This is how beauties destroy themselves, if I defend a beauty, no evil werk done against self shall stand neither shall it penetrate, except I did not defend such beauty, then it shall penetrate."

(1) (Reply)

Top Down Analysis Using Special Indicators / Top Down Analysis Using Special Indicators / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.