Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat (10842 Views)

Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention / Appeal Court Affirms Apapa As LP National Chairman, Sacks Abure / Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by joba4luv: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by Killermamba: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by Risentouch(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
Novembre 8?
Thïs judge hold Apapa on long cruise.
Same November when SC will rule on PEPT. What will he benefit from the judgement after then even if court rules in his favor?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by Hu2010: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Jostoman:
BAT that is using this 70years herbalist know that he is just wasting his time.

;DBAT wan use Apapa as his last card but it is effort in Futility.

*Lamidi Apapa is a gonner*

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by Poske95(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
My problem is with all these old fulls.....yes.....
Where is the Dangote refinery 's product......?

Look,the children will hold their own and show Yall that the time is up
Soon
Instead, go back to the villages and resurrect the farms and leave the city bitches you crave so much
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by Lawalemi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
This mortuary attendant still dey alive?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by undigeh: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Abeg someone closer to this Apapa should help him before he commit suicide o.
Will the removal of Abure solve the economic and social crisis Nigerians are facing now?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by Ekugbeh(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
🤣🤣 Imo, Bayelsa and Kogi is their target
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by Dymaco(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The real owners of Labour Party are taking back their party from the impostors and nomadic politicians who jump from one party to another. Check my signature for free stuffs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PsVrKM41iM
I thought labour party is ipob party so what is apapa looking for there or is apapa an ipob?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by KanwuliaExtra: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
No wonder LP was not taken seriously-
With these kinds of DIRTY-LOOKING, HUNGRY-IDP Politicians with only ONE EYE? undecided
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by CannibalTorment: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
obyno82:

In what way. You are the one heaping curses on yourself for staging lies and misinformation.
What you attract and confess will follow you and your generations, you are the one attracting and confessing curses for you and your generations, and it shall be yours
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by REALretep(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Alliswell248:

They would serve them all the court judgement restraining them from occupying the office.
They would need to wait till November b4 appealing.
Tinubu is just too desperate.
They're just busy looking for a judge they can compromise to get a favourable judgement
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by Decarbonisation: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
This baba still dey ontop this matter? Lol

Baba Apapa abi na Baba Mushin, please go and rest.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by joefelin2345: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
001Lagos:
Lamidi apapa is an old fool , He should go and sit his dirty ass in Ogbomosho
You are a complete bastard for brining my noble town Ogbomoso into your senseless matter. Go & jump into the lagoon if you like.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by DestinyNigga: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Somebody should remind this man that hand is still itching us to remove his cap 😂😂
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by AfonjaPriest: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
I never knew the herbalist was alive. Now that Tinubu has resurrected him, I hope he doesn't disappear after they make him useless.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by obyno82: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
CannibalTorment:
What you attract and confess will follow you and your generations, you are the one attracting and confessing curses for you and your generations, and it shall be yours

Dude this refers to you. Your words are attracting curses that will follow you and your unborn generations.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by CannibalTorment: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
obyno82:

Dude this refers to you. Your words are attracting curses that will follow you and your unborn generations.
It is talking about curses for you, your family members and your generations and everything good in your life, you won your curses, you attract it and it crushed everything good in your life according to the promise of GOD.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by obyno82: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
It is talking about curses for you, your family members and your generations and everything good in your life, you won your curses, you attract it and it crushed everything good in your life according to the promise of GOD.

No it is about you, you are mentioning God, but indulging in evil. That alone is an invitation of curses on yourself and your family
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by CannibalTorment: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
obyno82:

No it is about you, you are mentioning God, but indulging in evil. That alone is an invitation of curses on yourself and your family
So you now advocate of GOD? The curses you attracted and claimed is for you, your family members, your generations and everything good in your life unless God is dead, it will overtake you and overwhelm your generations
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by adekolaelect(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jostoman:
BAT that is using this 70years herbalist know that he is just wasting his time.

;DBAT wan use Apapa as his last card but it is effort in Futility.
Stop making yourself a fool . Unsteady of you to be in shame or work for the peace in you political organization but here blaming who doesn't bordered to know your existence . You will even blame Tinubu when you are unable to Devicate any more.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by obyno82: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
So you now advocate of GOD? The curses you attracted and claimed is for you, your family members, your generations and everything good in your life unless God is dead, it will overtake you and overwhelm your generations

Oga I am only restating the obvious based on the nonsense you are doing. And since you are doing it, then the curse of God will strike you.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by CannibalTorment: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
obyno82:

Oga I am only restating the obvious based on the nonsense you are doing. And since you are doing it, then the curse of God will strike you.
Your curse is for you, your family members and your generations and everything good in your
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by obyno82: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Your curse is for you, your family members and your generations and everything good in your

You see you are frustrated, the curse is already upon you and your generations incoming.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by CannibalTorment: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
obyno82:

You see you are frustrated, the curse is already upon you and your generations incoming.
It is for you, your family members and your generations unless God is dead, as He promised in Numbers 14 28 unless you are aren't the one that proclaimed curses
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by obyno82: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
It is for you, your family members and your generations unless God is dead, as He promised in Numbers 14 28 unless you are aren't the one that proclaimed curses

You cannot use reverse psychology. You are scared because the curse upon you is real and you are already a messed up person.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by CannibalTorment: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
obyno82:

You cannot use reverse psychology. You are scared because the curse upon you is real and you are already a messed up person.
Scared ? when I have the promises of GOD? well unless God is dead, your curses is for you, your family members, your generations and everything good in your life

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Proverbs 26:27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

if the creator of the heaven and earth assured me with these, who are you dust and ashes
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by obyno82: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Scared ? when I have the promises of GOD? well unless God is dead, your curses is for you, your family members, your generations and everything good in your life

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Proverbs 26:27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

if the creator of the heaven and earth assured me with these, who are you dust and ashes

Devil quoted the bible when he tempted Jesus, so it is no surprise that you who was laying curses on igbos is now forming pastor.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by Jostoman: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2023
adekolaelect:
Stop making yourself a fool . Unsteady of you to be in shame or work for the peace in you political organization but here blaming who doesn't bordered to know your existence . You will even blame Tinubu when you are unable to Devicate any more.
this your comment no clear at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara / Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! / General Buhari : A Hero Or Villain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.