Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me (705 Views)

The Ambition Of Spirits; How To Know If You Are A Minister Of Darkness / Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters / Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2023
At first it started with 3. but i knew those threw were my enemies and we've fought for years. Then it moved to little children. Now there's always a crowd of children and adults around me in the spiritual realm. Why do they follow me? I think They want to climb the mountain. But it's only those without earthly burdens that can do so.

What do you think?
Don't tell me to get help, but prayers are welcome.
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by TemplarLandry: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fireoflife:
At first it started with 3. but i knew those threw were my enemies and we've fought for years. Then it moved to little children. Now there's always a crowd of children and adults around me in the spiritual realm. Why do they follow me? I think They want to climb the mountain. But it's only those without earthly burdens that can do so.

What do you think?
See a psychiatrist immediately! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See a psychiatrist immediately! undecided
I'm a psychiatrist
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fireoflife:
I'm a psychiatrist
See delusion! undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by ChukwukaEze: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
You are highly possessed and need more of depossession than a psychiatrist help. Psychiatrists have no business with ethereal issues.

2 Likes

Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by itiswell247: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fireoflife:

What do you think?

Hum ,op, I know what you are going through, kindly call this man of God, servant Vic of CCT deliverance Ministries for deliverance and you will thank me later.

You can use his deliverance prayer at the comfort of your home and even get delivei
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by itiswell247: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fireoflife:

What do you think?

Hum ,op, I know what you are going through, kindly call this man of God, servant Vic of CCT deliverance Ministries for deliverance and you will thank me later.

You can use his deliverance prayer at the comfort of your home and even get delivered
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnx7S2FLVRI
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
itiswell247:

You can use his deliverance prayer at the comfort of your home and even get delivei

please what am i going through? I don't understand half of it myself.

1 Like

Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
ChukwukaEze:
You are highly possessed and need more of depossession than a psychiatrist help. Psychiatrists have no business with ethereal issues.
i know, but the way i see it. It's better the second in the hierarchy of hell remains focused on me than to cause havoc elsewhere.
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by ChukwukaEze: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fireoflife:
i know, but the way i see it. It's better the second in the hierarchy of hell remains focused on me than to cause havoc elsewhere.
You mean you can, or have sacrificed yourself for everyone?
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
ChukwukaEze:
You mean you can, or have sacrificed yourself for everyone?
definitely sacrifice. if the world can become a better place then why not. Afterall I'm just one man. I've made my peace.
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by ChukwukaEze: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fireoflife:
definitely sacrifice. if the world can become a better place then why not. Afterall I'm just one man.
You really are dealing with things eerie. And deep into it have you sunken!
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
ChukwukaEze:
You really are dealing with things eerie. And deep into it have you sunken!
you don't know the half of it. People have died for my sake. I would be dead too if it wasn't for direct Divine intervention.
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
Second is the hierarchy of which hell? Muslim hell? Hindu hell? Or hell seated right there in your mental? undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 1:20am On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Second is the hierarchy of which hell? Muslim hell? Hindu hell? Or hell seated right there in your mental? undecided
let me ask you something. Do you believe that angels and demons are still active in this world? And that it's still the same as it was in the Bible?
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
■ let me ask you something. Do you believe that angels and demons are still active in this world? And that it's still the same as it was in the Bible?
Angels and demons do exists but what you describe is nothing like what Jesus Christ said of them in the Bible. So, what do you mean when you say it is still as it was in the Bible? Do we abandon what Jesus Christ in fact said of them so we can subscribe instead to the tales you spew regarding them? undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Angels and demons do exists but what you describe is nothing like what Jesus Christ said of them in the Bible. So, what do you mean when you say it is still as it was in the Bible? Do we abandon what Jesus Christ in fact said of them so we can subscribe instead to the tales you spew regarding them? undecided
you're mistaking the tree's for the forest. I'm asking if you believe that the angel Gabriel and the angel Michael are still very much active in this July?
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
you're mistaking the tree's for the forest. I'm asking if you believe that the angel Gabriel and the angel Michael are still very much active in this July?
I am sorry ...what? Micheal and Gabriel are names recorded to have been associated with the people of Israel in the land of Canaan, before God's final judgment 1900 years ago. What gives you the impression that they have any relation or connection to you in this July or any other month of your life? undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by ChukwukaEze: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am sorry ...what? Micheal and Gabriel are names recorded to have been associated with the people of Israel in the land of Canaan, before God's final judgment 1900 years ago. What gives you the impression that they have any relation or connection to you in this July or any other month of your life? undecided
Who announced to mary her conception?

If the final judgement has already been passed what are we to look up to?
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2023
ChukwukaEze:
■ Who announced to mary her conception?
■ If the final judgement has already been passed what are we to look up to?
Was Mary not an Israelite? Are you an Israelite that you would also expect Gabriel to make an announcement to you? undecided

2. God's final judgement against the Nation of israel(the Nation of Judah included) happened 1900 years ago under the Law of Moses. Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - end happened and closed the book as far as judgement according to the Law of Moses. lipsrsealed

What those who are followers of Jesus Christ look forward to is His return and eventual judgment in the Kingdom of God which only applies as far as those who are born-again. undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
please answer my question. You're basically saying that since the last judgment 1900 years ago, the angels have retired. Also Since you have refused to answer any of my questions, there's no use engaging with you further. You'll always switch goal posts
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
■ please answer my question. You're basically saying that since the last judgment 1900 years ago, the angels have retired.
■ Also Since you have refused to answer any of my questions, there's no use engaging with you further. You'll always switch goal posts
I see you are already twisting and wriggling here. I said the specific angels you mentioned were attached to Israel in Scripture, and featured in God's Old Law times. Are you of Israel and are you of Old Law that Michael or Gabriel would make an appearance to you? undecided

2. I have answered all of your questions. Somehow I sense you expected a particular answer. Is that the case? undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see you are already twisting and wriggling here. I said the specific angels you mention ioned were attached to Israel in Scripture, and featured in God's Old Law times. Are you of Israel and are you of Old Law that Michael or Gabriel would make an appearance to you? undecided

2. I have answered all of your questions. Somehow I sense you expected a particular answer. Is that the case? undecided
i dream dreams. End
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
i dream dreams. End
Are you trying to say that what is written in Joel 2 vs 28 -33 applies to you even to this day? undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you trying to say that what is written in Joel 2 vs 28 -33 applies to you even to this day? undecided
go through my threads. It's has always been about my dreams. That is what this username is for. Thanks you for the message. Thank the lord for me. May his name be praised by all his works
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
■ go through my threads. It's has always been about my dreams. That is what this username is for. Thanks you for the message.
■ Thank the lord for me. May his name be praised by all his works
I dream too but I don't create threads for them because I have a clear understanding of where they come from. And I do not feed myself delusions in order to hype my dreams above others. undecided

I am trying to understand where this biblical connection you have been attempting to make of all you perceive comes from. You say you dream dreams, are you insinuating that Joel 2 vs 28 - 32 somehow applies to you, yes or no? undecided

Why would I thank the lord for you? By the way, which lord? undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I dream too but I don't create threads for them because I have a clear understanding of where they come from. And I do not feed myself delusions in order to hype my dreams above others. undecided

I am trying to understand where this biblical connection you have been attempting to make of all you perceive comes from. You say you dream dreams, are you insinuating that Joel 2 vs 28 - 32 somehow applies to you, yes or no? undecided

Why would I thank the lord for you? By the way, which lord? undecided
i do not know, i gave thanks to lord just now, for bringing you to me today, if you are able please do the same for me,
by the way I don't know if joel 2 applys to me. Tell me if it does okay. Afterall
You're the one with the knowledge of scripture.

I will tell you about my dream today.
I was walking on the face of a deep ocean, with someone, i couldn't see his/face. Looking down I saw a huge face beneath the waters. The face was a very angry face and it was looking at something that annoyed it a lot. In all these we were walking across i think the cheek by this point . Then i said to the person behind me. The face cannot see us. End. I think i couldn't do so because it's attention is unfocused. It needs to use or focus it's awareness.
Do with this what you will. I don't know what the dream means either.

Personally I'm reading the Bible again. But with fresh eyes everything there seems new to me now.
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
i do not know, i gave thanks to lord just now, for bringing you to me today, if you are able please do the same for me,
■ by the way I don't know if joel 2 applys to me.
You're the one with the knowledge of scripture.
■ I will tell you about my dream today. I was walking on the face of a deep ocean, with someone, i couldn't see his/face. Looking down I saw a huge face beneath the waters. The face was a very angry face and it was looking at something that annoyed it a lot. In all these we were walking across i think the cheek by this point . Then i said to the person behind me. The face cannot see us. End. I think i couldn't do so because it's attention is unfocused. It needs to use or focus it's awareness.Do with this what you will. I don't know what the dream means either.
■ Personally I'm reading the Bible again. But with fresh eyes everything there seems new to me now
. That is meaningless religious ritual. The unbelievers also woke up to today without needing to engage in those rituals. God does not give you breath because you thank Him for it and thanking Him will not guarantee you more breath. undecided

2. Joel 2 cannot apply to you since it is rather prophecy regarding what took place over 1900 years ago in the Land of Judah. undecided

3. This is meaningless gibberish to me since what your mind spins can only be understood by you, the one whose mind it is. lipsrsealed

4. There is only one truth written in that book.... every other idea is of lies. undecided

Please go see a psychiatrist to get the help you need abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
. That is meaningless religious ritual. The unbelievers also woke up to today without needing to engage in those rituals. God does not give you breath because you thank Him for it and thanking Him will not guarantee you more breath. undecided

2. Joel 2 cannot apply to you since it is rather prophecy regarding what took place over 1900 years ago in the Land of Judah. undecided

3. This is meaningless gibberish to me since what your mind spins can only be understood by you, the one whose mind it is. lipsrsealed

4. There is only one truth written in that book.... every other idea is of lies. undecided

Please go see a psychiatrist to get the help you need abeg! lipsrsealed

Bold of you to assume i have a motive in giving thanks, as if I'm hoping for blessings when I've already been blessed in an unimaginable way. Did David and solomon thank him because if they don't he would withdraw his blessings?
I'm always thankful these days thats why.
It's good the prophecy has already happened.
That means it has nothing to do with me.

I'm just the poor schumk who has dreams and posts some of them on nairaland. You're the one talking to me about them.
Thankfully you've thought me something today.
So I'm thanking the lord for your help. May the peace of the lord be with you and may he bless you abundantly.
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
■ Bold of you to assume i have a motive in giving thanks, as if I'm hoping for blessings
■ when I've already been blessed in an unimaginable way.
■ Did David and solomon thank him because if they don't he would withdraw his blessings?
■ I'm always thankful these days thats why. It's good the prophecy has already happened. That means it has nothing to do with me. I'm just the poor schumk who has dreams and posts some of them on nairaland. You're the one talking to me about them. Thankfully you've thought me something today. So I'm thanking the lord for your help. May the peace of the lord be with you and may he bless you abundantly.
1. Why else would you feel the need to mention it if not to present the notion that it holds some sort of significance where God is concerned?

2. By the way, you claim, you are blessed.... blessed by who exactly? According to Jesus Christ, the blessings of God belong to those who obey the teaching and commandments of Jesus Christ. So, who blessed you, when? how? undecided

3. Oh, so now you compare yourself to David, and Solomon, both of them men who first proved themselves to God. Both men had already attained holiness before God chose to use them. Are we here to believe you are equally holy and righteous like David and Solomon were? undecided

4. Just letting you know that there is no biblical connection to any of what is going on in your head there. God put a seal on visions and prophecies, etc., over 1900 years ago, so nothing of what you say there is of God. undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Why else would you feel the need to mention it if not to present the notion that it holds some sort of significance where God is concerned?

2. By the way, you claim, you are blessed.... blessed by who exactly? According to Jesus Christ, the blessings of God belong to those who obey the teaching and commandments of Jesus Christ. So, who blessed you, when? how? undecided

3. Oh, so now you compare yourself to David, and Solomon, both of them men who first proved themselves to God. Both men had already attained holiness before God chose to use them. Are we here to believe you are equally holy and righteous like David and Solomon were? undecided

4. Just letting you know that there is no biblical connection to any of what is going on in your head there. God put a seal on visions and prophecies, etc., over 1900 years ago, so nothing of what you say there is of God. undecided
okay. You're right. Thanks for your time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cell Phone Vs The Bible / The Truth Experience / The Present Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.