Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me (746 Views)

The Ambition Of Spirits; How To Know If You Are A Minister Of Darkness / Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters / Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
okay. You're right. Thanks for your time
Stop hiding behind the mentions of God and religious rituals. See a doctor and begin work properly on getting your life back from those things you say are following you around. undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop hiding behind the mentions of God and religious rituals. See a doctor and begin work properly on getting your life back from those things you say are following you around. undecided
alright, i will think about it.
I've noticed that you believe in the Bible, but you don't believe in the existence of the supernatural, not realizing that the Bible is a supernatural book itself. You remind of those pharisees arguing with Jesus Christ about whether he really was the son. I see you doing the same.
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
alright, i will think about it.
I've noticed that you believe in the Bible, but you don't believe in the existence of the supernatural, not realizing that the Bible is a supernatural book itself.
■ You remind of those pharisees arguing with Jesus Christ about whether he really was the son. I see you doing the same
I don't believe in the Bible. Instead I believe in God who is written of in your Bible. That book is a book --- paper, ink and glue. It isn't supernatural nor is it holy. undecided

I don't believe in supernatural delusions. Rather, the Power that I know of is God. undecided

2. Pharisees? Jesus Christ called them hypocrites because rather than adopt the teachings and commandments of God exactly as specified in His Law, they insted taught their own ideas and lies instead. Through the course of this discourse, notice that I have continued to insist on not injecting what are your private delusions to the Word of God? So how can I be the one that reminds you of the Pharisees in this?,undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't believe in the Bible. Instead I believe in God who is written of in your Bible. That book is a book --- paper, ink and glue. It isn't supernatural nor is it holy. undecided

I don't believe in supernatural delusions. Rather, the Power that I know of is God. undecided

2. Pharisees? Jesus Christ called them hypocrites because rather than adopt the teachings and commandments of God exactly as specified in His Law, they insted taught their own ideas and lies instead. Through the course of this discourse, notice that I have continued to insist on not injecting what are your private delusions to the Word of God? So how can I be the one that reminds you of the Pharisees in this?,undecided
aren't you doing the same here. You're the only one that knows the power that is of God here. Everyone else is injecting private delusions. To be honest I'm probably delusional. But i can be delusional here because it isn’t real life. I'm not here to argue with you. I'm here to argue on my delusions. If you indulge me, i benefit.

Someone on this same thread suggested i go for deliverance. I'm not trying to change anything that is in the Bible. I'm just following the laws written there according to my level of understanding. Is that wrong?
If the Bible isn't holy according to you,
why is it called the holy Bible then? What is the meaning of holy?
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
■ aren't you doing the same here. You're the only one that knows the power that is of God here. Everyone else is injecting private delusions.
■ To be honest I'm probably delusional. But i can be delusional here because it isn’t real life. I'm not here to argue with you. I'm here to argue on my delusions. If you indulge me, i benefit.
■ Someone on this same thread suggested i go for deliverance. I'm not trying to change anything that is in the Bible. I'm just following the laws written there according to my level of understanding. Is that wrong?
■ If the Bible isn't holy according to you, why is it called the holy Bible then? What is the meaning of holy?
1. But I am not the only one who knows the power that is of God here. That book is available to billions across the globe and everyone has the ability to read and accept what is written as is written. Also, anyone is capable of rejecting what is written as is written in order to inject their delusions in its place as well. undecided

2. undecided You don't need to torture yourself when it is possible to free yourself, right? undecided

3. What law is that? What level of understanding is that? Even a child who just read Scripture for the first time yesterday can easily tell you that nothing of what you have said connects to Scripture, so what are you following? undecided

4. Holy? According to scripture, for a thing to be considered Holy, it has to be in absolute compliance with God's Law and promises to man. Such an artifact would need to be exactly as specified by God. For example, a holy/perfect man is a man who absolutely abides by the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — Truth—, abandoning all of the doctrines and traditions of men — lies. undecided

The book is called the Holy Bible because men wanted it to be called such. If you read through all the scripts contained in the book, you will not find a single place in there where God said Scripture was holy or all true. undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. But I am not the only one who knows the power that is of God here. That book is available to billions across the globe and everyone has the ability to read and accept what is written as is written. Also, anyone is capable of rejecting what is written as is written in order to inject their delusions in its place as well. undecided

2. undecided You don't need to torture yourself when it is possible to free yourself, right? undecided

3. What law is that? What level of understanding is that? Even a child who just read Scripture for the first time yesterday can easily tell you that nothing of what you have said connects to Scripture, so what are you following? undecided

4. Holy? According to scripture, for a thing to be considered Holy, it has to be in absolute compliance with God's Law and promises to man. Such an artifact would need to be exactly as specified by God. For example, a holy/perfect man is a man who absolutely abides by the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — Truth—, abandoning all of the doctrines and traditions of men — lies. undecided

The book is called the Holy Bible because men wanted it to be called such. If you read through all the scripts contained in the book, you will not find a single place in there where God said Scripture was holy or all true. undecided
hmmm, interesting. Well Jesus said love is the branch from which all the other laws hang. So i guess that's the main law that i try as much as possible to follow
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
■ hmmm, interesting. Well Jesus said love is the branch from which all the other laws hang. So i guess that's the main law that i try as much as possible to follow
Jesus Christ never said that. What Jesus Christ instead said is that the two greatest commandments of the Old Law of Moses are those found written in Deuteronomy 6 vs 4-6 & Leviticus 19 vs 18 and that "All of the law of Moses and the writings of the prophets take their meaning from those two commands . - Matthew 22 vs 40" undecided

God put a seal on His Old Law over 1900 years ago meaning all are cursed under that Law and no redemption can be found by pretending to follow or obeying it at this time. undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never said that. What Jesus Christ instead said is that the two greatest commandments of the Old Law of Moses are those found written in Deuteronomy 6 vs 4-6 & Leviticus 19 vs 18 and that "All of the law of Moses and the writings of the prophets take their meaning from those two commands . - Matthew 22 vs 40" undecided

God put a seal on His Old Law over 1900 years ago meaning all are cursed under that Law and no redemption can be found by pretending to follow or obeying it at this time. undecided
yes. That's where I'm hanging. Those two commandments. Seal or no seal. Because the fruit from this two commandments are sweet and beautiful
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Jul 28, 2023
Fireoflife:
■ yes. That's where I'm hanging. Those two commandments. Seal or no seal. Because the fruit from this two commandments are sweet and beautiful
I am sorry but if you are suggesting that you produce fruit where God said there is none to be had, then what you claim to have has absolutely nothing to do with God or what He said. undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 2:12am On Jul 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am sorry but if you are suggesting that you produce fruit where God said there is none to be had, then what you claim to have has absolutely nothing to do with God or what He said. undecided
not at all There's no fruit to be had on earth. That being said. Can you explain or give me links to the sealing you're talking about. I want to learn more about it. Please provide a passage where he said that there wasn't any fruit on earth
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Jul 28, 2023
Fireoflife:
yes, I'm totally delusional. There's no fruit to be had from humans on earth. That being said. Can you explain or give me links to the sealing you're talking about. I want to learn more about it. Please
The prophecy of Seventy weeks of sevens, given to Daniel.
20 I was praying to the Lord my God about his holy mountain and telling about my sins and the sins of the people of Israel.
21 That was the time of the evening sacrifices. While I was still praying, Gabriel, the one I saw in the first vision, flew quickly to me and touched me. He came at the time of the evening sacrifice.
22 Gabriel helped me understand the things I wanted to know. He said, “Daniel, I have come to give you wisdom and to help you understand.
23 When you first started praying, the command was given to come speak to you. God loves you very much! You will understand this command, and you will understand the vision.
24 God has allowed 70 weeks for your people and your holy city, Daniel. The 70 weeks are ordered for these reasons: to stop doing bad things, to stop sinning, to make people pure, to bring the goodness that continues forever, to put a seal on visions and prophets, and to dedicate a very holy place. - Daniel 9 vs 20 - 24
Writings of the prophets such as Zechariah, Amos, Joel, Habbakuk, etc., describe the end events that took place during the end time specified in the vision given to Daniel, and this all took place just over 1900 years ago. undecided
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Fireoflife: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The prophecy of Seventy weeks of sevens, given to Daniel. Writings of the prophets such as Zechariah, Amos, Joel, Habbakuk, etc., describe the end events that took place during the end time specified in the vision given to Daniel, and this all took place just over 1900 years ago. undecided
if this happened a long time ago, where's the holy place that was dedicated.
Re: A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fireoflife:
■ if this happened a long time ago, where's the holy place that was dedicated.
Jerusalem. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEOS: Christ And His Angels Reportedly Appear For Strip Of Gaza, Israel / Pastor Abel Damina Must Stop Fake Preaching Else God Will Give Him STROKE / Answers To February 2008 Bible Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.