Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game (40590 Views)

Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA / Camilla Cabello And Shawn Mendes Caught Kissing In Public (video) / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Beverlyjean(f): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Where is Obembet, Kingcalls and Beverlyjean?? 🤨

They will be so sad reading this News. embarassed cry

On top that transgender league...we don't even know if na man abi woman e de Dribble...even Nigerian league is better than that useless league

2 Likes

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Beverlyjean(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Arabs and Saudi Arabia league must be very jealous of MLS now

Name 5 top player in that transgender league and I will mention 10 in saudi
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Vinnie2000(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

On top that transgender league...we don't even know if na man abi woman e de Dribble...even Nigerian league is better than that useless league

Lolss..

But Penaldo is in the Arab League na.🤷

But talk true, this Messi news Pain you, abi? wink cheesy
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Curse777: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Name 5 top player in that transgender league and I will mention 10 in saudi

Lol... You must be joking

Can Saudi monetize their league like America?!..

Saudi is barely using their money to entertain to themselves while America is building the best next super league

1 Like

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by merit455(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Almiron:
I’m still more relevant than your worthless father
Is good I know my father. You were adopted,and that's why you are useless. Reply and your real father will read it,not that Kai kai man you call a father
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Georgejeez: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
DJ Khalid's Laundry Man needs to be arrested ASAP
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Almiron:
Messi has turned the MLS to NBA, when was the last time celebrities watch any MLS games. It can only be the 🐐 effect. They all came to witness greatness. These are some of their reactions after meeting King Leo for the first time.

You dey mind Ronaldo… just open mouth dey cap nonsense. Since e join that club, hun just dey cut my ticket daily. Even against Benfica for friendly oo.
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Vado(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Both USA and Argentina are in the Americas, it's logical that he feels much better at home.

1 Like

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by lascos912(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
celebrity of celebrities
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Numerouno94(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
headboyprince:

Abegi rest. Make we hear word ...grin
But na the truth na.gringrin
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Padipadi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Almiron:
modasucka you’re now celebrating a tattoo on the leg of a nobody. That one sef na achievement 😂😂😂

Nah that pain go keee you
Kee ko, Kim ni. Didinrin boy. Cry me a river jor! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Padipadi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Almiron:
dvmbfvck keep my moniker out of your filthy fingers.
Go n drink sniper or hug transformer. I m your nightmare.
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Almiron: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Someone should check on this stray dog above, make dem use am worship ogun 😂😂😂.

You go cry taya

1 Like

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by XAUBulls: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Almiron:

Source-Dailymail
Camilla Cabello... "My heart is in Havana."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Mustiboy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:

I love both Messi and Ronaldo... But MLS grabbing Messi rather than Ronaldo is a major business move

But Ronaldo is more popular, especially in the U.S
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Icuib4cu: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Icuib4cu: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Kingabia1998(m): 12:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Craddock:
Let the poor.....

grin
Weed
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by BALLOSKI: 5:46am On Jul 27, 2023
Beckham de over arrange this thing.
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by headboyprince(m): 5:49am On Jul 27, 2023
Numerouno94:

abi... grin
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by headboyprince(m): 5:50am On Jul 27, 2023
Numerouno94:

hmmmm.. grin
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by obembet(f): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Don't mind them jare
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Teeklef(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Petdagr8t:
Ronaldo's move to the Saudi's league opened doar for this new challenge. Now it's no longer Europeans things but it have expanded to the middle East and North Americans. That's Ronaldo's effect you know.
Let enyimba and kano pillars pay more than AL nasser and AL hilla then you will see players tropping into 9ja. They played for the money not because someone is there. Even the someone went there because of Ego(kudi).
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2023
G.O.A.T.

God I want to be successful, like this man.

Even if it's 1/4 of his grace.
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Numerouno94(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

What has your comment got to do with the topic of discuss?

Can you identify the attack in the post you responded to?

I will continue to call u out each time u ignore the topic and drift 2wads attacking a comment made by another user directly/indirectly simple because his/her opinion doesn't sit well wit u.

Wen u open a thread, kindly drop ur thought/comments rather than subtly hitting at those who made theirs.

Conclusively, u can do all u like in other sections, buh u see this sport section? I will continue to call u out. Gracias.
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by lexy2014: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Numerouno94:

I will continue to call u out each time u ignore the topic and drift 2wads attacking a comment made by another user directly/indirectly simple because his/her opinion doesn't sit well wit u.

Wen u open a thread, kindly drop ur thought/comments rather than subtly hitting at those who made theirs.

Conclusively, u can do all u like in other sections, buh u see this sport section? I will continue to call u out. Gracias.

Pls begin your adventure and quest 4 self fulfilment by answering these questions.

What has your comment got to do with the topic of discuss?

Can you identify the attack in the post you responded to?

Your name isn't on the list and you didn't make the news like the people you mentioned. Why? What happened?
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by o123456789(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Messi will go higher in rating because he now have a new avenue to showcase his dribbling and scoring skills, reason is because no opponent player will like to tackle Messi squarely and appropriately due to fear of dribbling. Messi will continue to shine, he don catch mugus for field, Abeg nor use dribble kill them o, them just dey learn.

I heard Oxlade was also there with Camila Cabello live. Oxlade from Africa, I hail you.
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by HisChild86: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Greatest of all time…
Playing with so much joy.
No stress
No competition
No pressure
Not because of the money….just playing for the fun of the game.
You think, no pressure? It is the same Media that is hailing him that will create the pressure and rate him base on that. There will be competition, there will be stress and there will be pressure. The targets are already listed before him and some of those target need to be achieved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family / Adekunle Gold Wears A Massai Garb In Kenya (pic Inside) / Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.