Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game (40601 Views)

Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA / Camilla Cabello And Shawn Mendes Caught Kissing In Public (video) / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by spartachico(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
I hope he sprout them back to the top before the season ends by October cus they are currently at the bottom

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by lexy2014: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Almiron:
I can see your wretched father on the list either. I’m still doing way better than him, despite his grey hair

Is your dad wretched? That's terrible. When you come from such a background, it's natural to see everyone the way you see your dad.

Meanwhile....Your name isn't on the list and you didn't make the news like the people you mentioned. Why? What happened?
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Almiron: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Padipadi:

You are the same as Almiron. I knew a bingo can't hide without barking.
modasucka you’re now celebrating a tattoo on the leg of a nobody. That one sef na achievement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nah that pain go keee you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
With this picture, na die person dey so. πŸ˜†
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Almiron: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
FLYFIRE:
I hope this OP realises that @Obembet could commit suicide leaving her 'osban' wifeless grin grin grin
he will be doing himself a big favor

1 Like

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by CaptainFM1: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Arabs and Saudi Arabia league must be very jealous of MLS now

We are getting late to the show again. Every continent wants to challenge the European leagues now and Africa can only "Siddon-look".

I won't be surprised if ordinary MLS is making more money than the entire Nigeria!
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Curse777: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
CaptainFM1:

We are getting late to the show again. Every continent wants to challenge the European leagues now and Africa can only "Siddon-look".

I won't be surprised if ordinary MLS is making more money than the entire Nigeria!

Lol... cheesy

Nigeria has low Income per Capita, NLPF isn't generating enough.. infact all my life I have only watched 2 matches live

Ifeanyi Ubah FC once signed foriegn players but people still didn't come to watch matches
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Solari8(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lol ......if you know how much those guys are being paid to watch that match you will be surprised ... it's just business from another angle....
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by tiger28: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Funny enough, most of these American Celebs might NOT even understand soccer(fooball) or know who Messi is .......as these are all "PAID" appearances by the team to add "flavor and Pomp" to Messi's addition to the team.

5 Likes

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by dfrost: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nemesis0147:
dey play

You are wik'ed. Why hold your fellow man's neck like that? 🀣😝🀦
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Craddock: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
tiger28:
Funny enough, most of these American Celebs might NOT even understand soccer(fooball) or know who Messi is .......as these are all "PAID" appearances by the team to add "flavor and Pomp" to Messi's addition to the team.
You go explain taya.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Eagba(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zonefree:

But, Arab got Ronaldo already...King of the game.
Throwing my head back in laughter. Lol

2 Likes

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by thelegend1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Scam.
They're not interested in soccer...they just came for marketing and franchise deals.

1 Like

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by sammytovic(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:

I love both Messi and Ronaldo... But MLS grabbing Messi rather than Ronaldo is a major business move
Dey play, Ronaldo would have attracted more.
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Pastor137(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zonefree:

But, Arab got Ronaldo already...King of the game.
How is he king of the game? I swear you go explain tire grin grin

1 Like

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by oyeb15: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Drug business state
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by headboyprince(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Numerouno94:
Not a gud time for Camelnadians. I honestly don't envy Camelnadians at the moment.

Tears upon tears go choke wen Messi lift the next Balon d'Or. The grain is gradually bn separate from the shaft.

Abegi rest. Make we hear word ...grin
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Benrosaria(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
cool

They are not brother as Africans has paid off for its business strategy. Na market Messi Don become. If African for get sense dem sef for follow for the business strategy but no it can't have sense cause Na we must keep to dey pay handsomely and heavily
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
Messi will soon enter Hollywood movies.
While Ronaldo will enter Saudiwood movies.

1 Like

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by crazygod(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Messi be careful of PDiddy. Avoid him. He will turn you to gay. Very weird somebody
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mtchewwwwww
Overhyped Ram
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by kenchop: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
All I see here is Masons / Illuminatis supporting one of their own. What's the fuss about ?!
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by merit455(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Almiron:

Source-Dailymail
Messi unknown Nairaland PR
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Almiron: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
merit455:
Messi unknown Nairaland PR
I’m still more relevant than your worthless father

2 Likes

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Almiron: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
tiger28:
una never start, una go wail till death πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Relevant123: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Honestly I wish Ronaldo come to the MLS too
E go too sweet, make d competion continue from there?

Or has d GOAT played there already?
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Puff daddy is becoming obese.
You also noticed that
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by tranxo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Especially Sheik Cristiano
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by sharpwriter(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
kenchop:
All I see here is Masons / Illuminatis supporting one of their own. What's the fuss about ?

Hmmmm... Define Mason and Illuminati... An unlearned won't understand you, so I would like you to expatiatiate. If they are international organisations and societies, we've got many societies and organisations in Nigeria as well, so why are they any different? Or why should we pay attention to them?
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by DECENTBWOY: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
E don teh i no see Obembet o grin grin grin
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Sprints3: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
cool

jealous of what do MLS have saudi money to invest in players. Ronaldo came to Saudi even hot cake players in Europe are heading there neves mitrovic sergej milk savic, Mendy, koulibaly, Henderson, saint maximin, brozovic, benzema. Apart from messi busquest mention any serious player in MLS. Nobody dey free go there. Except dead players. Now becos of messi they brought the whole barca squad to inter Miami including coach.

2 Likes

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Sprints3: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Puff daddy is becoming obese.
the guy is close to 60 years what do u expect. Its normal even Jay Z sef age don dey get am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] / Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.