Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) (3337 Views)

Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) / Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos) / Akeredolu Commences Construction Of World-class Teaching Hospital In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Jogs1900: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Well, their migration is yielding fruit.

No wonder the new flyover is bearing an Igbo name. (Onyearugbulem)

That's the level of contribution Igbos have made to Akure.
On paper...In reality, nobody will remember that name in Akure
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Solsix(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=Anambra1stPikin post=124665018][/quote]
U did not tell him this is at a village in umuchukwu not even the state capital
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Anambra1stPikin: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2023
Jogs1900:

I don't think you will result to abuse if you have values.
We have 3 stadiums in Ogun state that hosted world football events.For them to hold world events, it means they are world class if you don't know.Google is your friend.
Adamansigba stadium, Otunba Dipo Dina international stadium, MKO Abiola international stadium, Gateway stadium, Sagamu
So this is world class stadium grin what's the difference with the ones in Southeast

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by AmotekunSW: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Zonefree:
First flyover in 2023

South West is truly overrated. Remove Lagos, there's no big difference between SW and Somalia.

Yet, they flogged the Eze Ndigbo of Akure like a wild dog and he refused to go back to the evil forest called South East.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Jogs1900: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

So this is world class stadium grin what's the difference with the ones in Southeast
Have they hosted any world class events? Ordinary continental events, they are yet to host. Maybe they aren't up to standard.
A stadium goes beyond football pitch..The only functioning stadium in Anambra that was commissioned in 2021 is ifeanyi ubah stadium and it's a football pitch with just 18k capacity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Stillkrug: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Jogs1900:

We have 3 stadiums in Ogun state that hosted world football events.For them to hold world events, it means they are world class if you don't know.Google is your friend.
Adamansigba stadium, Otunba Dipo Dina international stadium, MKO Abiola international stadium, Gateway stadium, Sagamu
Is the stadium world class ? I spit on your pighead tueh tueh tueh

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Anambra1stPikin: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Jogs1900:

Have they hosted any world class events? Ordinary continental events, they are yet to host. Maybe they aren't up to standard.
How old are you when Nigeria hosted junior world cup let start from there

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Anambra1stPikin: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2023
Stillkrug:

Is the stadium world class ? I spit on your pighead tueh tueh tueh
The guy lack exposure don't blame him
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Jogs1900: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

How old are you when Nigeria hosted junior world cup let start from there
Don't ask me that question please.
Explain what you want to explain
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Stillkrug: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

The guy lack exposure don't blame him
Imagine calling that poultry farm a word class stadium below is the definition of world class stadium

4 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by 001Lagos: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
So Akure has no flyover.. ?!
When you see them say "yoruba land", you will think it's anything close to development πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2023
[/color]a one time military administrator in ondo state,during Abacha's era[color=#770077]
Occurstaem:
I don't understand the name there.
I know Shagari, who is Onyeruagbula?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Neckpresser101: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2023
After dem go dey make mouth grin grin yeye liars

SW is one big slum na person wey never go there

Remove Lagos they're not economically viable grin

Imagine having first fly over in 2023 cheesy cheesy

All of them na from Lagos cheesy

Ndα»‹ uchu

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Occurstaem(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Well, their migration is yielding fruit.

No wonder the new flyover is bearing an Igbo name. (Onyearugbulem)

That's the level of contribution Igbos have made to Akure.
So what's bad in the naming? I think you should rather commend this.
Is it not good they are naming something after him or you want the status quo to remains where tribalism the order if the day?

So we shouldn't give someone their due if they are not from our ethnic group?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Occurstaem(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2023
Ulunne777:

It means 'nobody should do me wickedness' in Igbo.
Lol.Those olden days heavy traditional Igbo names.

I'm curious to know if it was named after former military gov or something.
Exactly.
Thank you so much. I just learnt a new word here.
Onyeruagbulem
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2023
001Lagos:

When you see them say "yoruba land", you will think it's anything close to development πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

As big and old as Akure is, it has been existing as a capital for over 40years without a single flyover..
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by OVB123: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2023
Zonefree:
First flyover in 2023

South West is truly overrated. Remove Lagos, there's no big difference between SW and Somalia.
Shut up if you have nothing to say.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by OVB123: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2023
Jogs1900:

Many of your people that sold their inheritances to board bus to Akure if you don't know.
They are living there including the Eze ndigbo that was flogged mercilessly in the palace.
Please help me tell them. A bunch of ungrateful people.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by OVB123: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2023
Occurstaem:

Exactly.
Thank you so much. I just learnt a new word here.
Onyeruagbulem
He was former military governor of edo state in the nineties.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Chiefpriestt: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
So Akure has no flyover.. ?!
Normally Akure is a developing town. Ondo has no city

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Chiefpriestt: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Jogs1900:

Is there a flyover in Enugu at least that is the southeast headquarter?

Let me school you this morning.

Thank God nobody ever rate south east because as at 2023, there is no sky scrapper in the whole of south east.no world class stadium sef.SE is competing with NE that Boko haram destroyed in all indices.

I'm surprise theres no flyover in Akure but looking at it, Akure is the only state capital without a flyover in the southwest.
Leave your hut and travel you no free. Enugu is better than any south west city except Lagos island

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Normally Akure is a developing town. Ondo has no city

A town that is more than 40years old is a developing town? Governance in Nigeria is indeed a debacle.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Freebills12: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Jogs1900:

Is there a flyover in Enugu at least that is the southeast headquarter?

Let me school you this morning.

Thank God nobody ever rate south east because as at 2023, there is no sky scrapper in the whole of south east.no world class stadium sef.SE is competing with NE that Boko haram destroyed in all indices.

I'm surprise theres no flyover in Akure but looking at it, Akure is the only state capital without a flyover in the southwest.

Dr Mmaduka AD gubernatorial candidate in Anambra gubernatorial election built one in his home town at Umuchukwu! A village in Umuchukwu has skyscraper and you are talking of the whole southeast!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Chiefpriestt: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

A town that is more than 40years old is a developing town? Governance in Nigeria is indeed a debacle.
Many states in Nigeria are like that, Kogi included. They are not making headway towards development. Embezzlement by the governors and god fatherism is the major cause of underdevelopment in south west
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Freebills12: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Jogs1900:

But non of the states in the south east has a sky scrapper or world class stadium.

Ogun State has 3 world class stadiums that has hosted world football events while there is non in the whole of south east.

Idiot read no! Do research no! Rangers stadium was used when Nigeria hosted FIFA under 17 in 2009. Non of Oguns were used.

Here is the list of best stadiums in Nigeriahttps://nigerianinfofinder.com/best-stadiums-nigeria/
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Jogs1900: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Dr Mmaduka AD gubernatorial candidate in Anambra gubernatorial election built one in his home town at Umuchukwu! A village in Umuchukwu has skyscraper and you are talking of the whole southeast!
Just 16 storey building while ibadan in the red roof region has 24 storey building as at 1960 or your elders didn't tell you about it.
So where are the other sky scrappers in the south east

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Jogs1900: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Leave your hut and travel you no free. Enugu is better than any south west city except Lagos island
There is nothing in Enugu...i lived there for year's..
Is it ogbete market or Kenyatta market or Obiagu in Enugu that is better than any south west city?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Starcrest1: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Jogs1900:

Lols olodo Adamasingba is in Ibadan......... MKO abiola stadium is in Abuja.

And I don't think any stadium in Ogun state is standard.

If hosting international events is what makes a stadium world class, then Enugu stadium is world class too because it hosted 2009 U17 world cup.

Nevertheless stadia do deteriorate and all of them have deteriorated so stop saying crap.......

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Jogs1900: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Starcrest1:

Lols olodo Adamasingba is in Ibadan......... MKO abiola stadium is in Abuja.

And I don't think any stadium in Ogun state is standard.

If hosting international events is what makes a stadium world class, then Enugu stadium is world class too because it hosted 2009 U17 world cup.

Nevertheless stadia do deteriorate and all of them have deteriorated so stop saying crap.......
You are the olodo here..Google is your friend..There is MKO stadium in Abeokuta built by the state government and MKO stadium in Abuja built by the FG.
You are not the one that will tell me where Adamasingba is
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Starcrest1: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Jogs1900:

You are the olodo here..Google is your friend..There is MKO stadium in Abeokuta built by the state government and MKO stadium in Abuja built by the FG.
You are not the one that will tell me where Adamasingba is

I will tell you where Adamasingba is because I have played football there stop misleading people....
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Chiefpriestt: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
Jogs1900:

There is nothing in Enugu...i lived there for year's..
Is it ogbete market or Kenyatta market or Obiagu in Enugu that is better than any south west city?
And you said there's no fly over in Enugu. You have never being to Enugu boy

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commences Construction Of First Flyover In Akure (photos) by Jogs1900: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
And you said there's no fly over in Enugu. You have never being to Enugu boy
When was the flyover there constructed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Have You Done For Nigeria? / Edo Comm Died On Top Of A Woman / No Dollar Salary For Okonjo-Iweala, Others β€” Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.