Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? (1103 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Myer(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2023
This is a very sensitive topic that I perceive needs to be discussed and addressed.
May God grant us all answers.

Feel free to share your personal opinion without feeling pressured to sound religious please.
And feel free to share your religion's position as well with references please.

cc jesusjnr
kobojunkie
maxinthehouse
righteousness69
seun
mods
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Kobojunkie: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Myer:
This is a very sensitive topic that I perceive needs to be discussed and addressed.

Feel free to share your personal opinion without feeling pressured to sound religious please.
I take it that you are not convinced that Adam was fully responsible for his choice in disobedience? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Myer:
May God grant us all answers...

Someone who was warned "do not touch go to transformer cage, he then went and got shocked to death. And yet you ask who is to blame?

Ok blame his legs for taking him there.

5 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by MayntheeMayn: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Naive Adam and eve were visited by a serpent, which the Elohim even said was the wisest of all the animals, what do you think will happen?
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Myer(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I take it that you are not convinced that Adam was fully responsible for his choice in disobedience? undecided

Gen.3.11 - And He said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?"
Gen.3.12 - Then the man said, "The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate."
Gen.3.13 - And the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

From the bible we can clearly see who to blame, or can we?

1. Adam blames the woman.
2. The woman blames the serpent.
3. God blames all 3 of them.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Myer(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:

It is good to explore these topics, so that we can have clear understanding.
It can help us to Learn, Unlearn and Relearn where necessary.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by EnemyofGod2: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

God is to be blame,God causes all the problem of mankind,God knew from the beginning that Adam and eve are going to eat the fruit,yet he still went ahead and created the tree 🎄 and put it in the middle of the garden, what did he expect ?

God created Satan in heaven and Satan disobeyed him and start a war with him in heaven, instead of God to kill Satan and end every nonsense that will emanate from him,he instead then throw Satan to earth, the bible make us to believe that the angels in heaven were so happy as Satan is no longer there with them,imagine the almighty heaven ooo.

Now do to his inability to kill Satan from the beginning, when the human start to the sin against him he begin to flex muscle đź’Ş and cowardly sent flood to distroy them .

That's not all.

After distroyed the earth, everything was going well smoothly, humans were living in a very peaceful way, they love themselves to the extent that they decided to build a big house which they will use to live in harmony,but the insecure and illegitimate God decide to distroy them by sending confusion to them and change their language,

as of them, no technology nothing nothing, even now with the sufisticated technology,human can't build house reach heaven, impossible. God knew there's no way human can build house reach heaven yet he went ahead and created problem for them by changing their language's.

I can go on and on but let me stop here.

Before I forget. God, Satan or Jesus Christ doesn't exist, there's no verifiable recognizable concretable approvable evidence of their existence, no man Born of woman has ever proof his existence.

For you to believe that God or Satan existed,It's a symptoms of primitivity of mentality primordial sensibility retrogressive discretion bankruptcy of ideology and cerebral sclerosis and you need to see a doctor with immediate alacrity.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
MayntheeMayn:
Naive Adam and eve were visited by a serpent, which the Elohim even said was the wisest of all the animals, what do you think will happen?

Eve and Adam were not animals therefore, they were wiser than the wisest animal, so no, road here.

Eve messed up big time and males (Adam) better learn to say bye to their wives when it comes to obedience to God. God can always give you another wife.

2 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by correctguy101(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
MayntheeMayn:

Maynman, what happened to your other handle?

Spambot shoot am down,..
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
correctguy101:

Maynman, what happened to your other handle?

Spambot shoot am down,..
For a day, what’s up?
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Myer:

Read it again. You will see that God did not ask the serpent why did you do this evil.

Secondly, do you not see that they were all guilty as charged?

Look at the way they were punished, you will see that God did not present her charge/charges. That definitely should tell you that God Saw something and knowing that He sees all, that should tell what He saw which made Him go straight to punish Eve. And He did not even conclude His Judgment on her. He adjourned her case sine die and moved to the next co-accused, whose case He concluded.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Sand2022: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Myer:

cc jesusjnr
kobojunkie
maxinthehouse
righteousness69
seun
mods

Man... Rom 5:12

2 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
vdestro:

Eve and Adam were not animals therefore, they were wiser than the wisest animal, so no, road here.

Eve messed up big time and males (Adam) better learn to say bye to their wives when it comes to obedience to God. God can always give you another wife.

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by correctguy101(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Maynman:

For a day, what’s up?

I see....
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Maynman:
etymology...

Since the earth also has breaths and rests and dies just like man and animals, it is an animal, Right?
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
vdestro:

Since the earth also has breaths and rests and dies just like man and animals, it is an animal, Right?
It means The earth is living.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Maynman:

It means The earth is life.

So man and animals have no life, eh?
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
vdestro:

So man and animals have no life, eh?
So animals have a life like a man too?

The earth is living.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Many thought God knew beforehand that they will eat of the forbidden fruit before planting it right in the garden but then let's consider what the adjective "HOLY" means.

HOLY means PURITY of highest order so the thought of evil things has no place in the heart of someone who is HOLY therefore God gave them the best with a warning something that could lead them into a big trouble is inside the garden.
So if Eve could vividly remember what God told them (word for word) then the blame goes to the couple not God. God never harbour evil thoughts neither does He tempt anyone with evil things! James 1:13

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Myer(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sand2022:

Man... Rom 5:12

Rom.5.12 - Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned-

Thanks for sharing.
Can you explain why?
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by NNTR: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Myer:

Feel free to share your personal opinion ...
Genesis 3:12
And the man said,
“The woman whom You gave to be with me—she gave me [fruit] from the tree, and I ate it.”

Genesis 3:13
Then the LORD God said to the woman,
What is this that you have done?”
And the woman said,
“The serpent beguiled and deceived me, and I ate [from the forbidden tree].”

Opinions arent facts.
Fact is the Book of Enoch is nothing other than an extended fictional work, a glorified novel book, written to entertain a reader with a handful of created wild imagination stories
You need to realise the difference between fact and opinion, one of which is opinions changes in the face of facts

Notice that no one held God culpable. Adam didnt, Eve didnt, neither the serpent.

Myer:
without feeling pressured to sound religious please.

cc jesusjnr
kobojunkie
maxinthehouse
righteousness69
seun
mods
Religion, with the passage of time, has changed its original meaning

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by NNTR: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Myer:
Rom.5.12
- Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin,
and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned-

Thanks for sharing.
Can you explain why?
Genesis 2:16-17
16And the LORD God commanded him,
“You may eat freely from every tree of the garden,
17but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil;
for in the day that you eat of it, you will surely die.”

Genesis 3:11
God said,
“Who told you that you were naked?
Have you eaten [fruit] from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?”

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 1:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Myer:

Rom.5.12 - Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned-

Thanks for sharing.
Can you explain why?
Hope you know “original sin” is a Augustine Doctrine?

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2023
Myer:
â–  It is good to explore these topics, so that we can have clear understanding. It can help us to Learn, Unlearn and Relearn where necessary.
Any unlearning/relearning exercise that does not begin and end at accepting what is written from the point of view of the writer first and foremost, is meaningless though. You first have to accept the account presented by the writer before you can gain understanding from God - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 12 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 24 & Matthew 25 vs 29. undecided
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2023
Myer:
The account of events presented in Genesis is pretty straightforward as far as the one primarily to blame for it all. God blamed man — Adam(Eve was made from man so she shared in the consequences as a result)— for His disobedience of God's direct commandment and hence Law. God punished man as He said He would. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Myer(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2023
Maynman:

Hope you know “original sin” is a Augustine Doctrine?

Do we need to know Augustine to know that it is biblical?
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Myer:

Do we need to know Augustine to know that it is biblical?
How come it was not “biblical” before Augustine formulated it?

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Myer(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2023
Maynman:

How come it was not “biblical” before Augustine formulated it?

Maybe you should shed more light on what Augustine's doctrine is. Cos the bible clearly states it in Romans 3:23-24 and many more Scriptures.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Myer:

Maybe you should shed more light on what Augustine's doctrine is. Cos the bible clearly states it in Romans 3:23-24 and many more Scriptures.
Maybe you should start reading from verse 1 of that chapters, so you can understand what you are quoting

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maynman:

So animals have a life like a man too?

The earth is living.

Your changing of the question just proves you now know that you were talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
vdestro:

Your changing of the question just proves you now know that you were talking rubbish.

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maynman:
ety..

Repetition is proof of lack of substance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) / Rhapsody Of Realities - Is It Hyped? / Is Good Friday Truely Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.