Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. (27773 Views)

Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Oktane: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2023
Orente21:
I need ur help Abt that company sir. Can I PM u?

Yes you can.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Egovinlove: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Oluchi Faith Ogbonna 0027213721 Access Bank. Thank you so much
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Pelumitimi: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Opay...

Please help me ......
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by goldenHelen(f): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Helen S. Andy
Eco bank

God bless d giver,pls remember a jobless mum with children
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by johnnobles: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
I. John
0007798835 , gtb
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by tbayb: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bank: Palmpay
Account Number: 8902718675
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by uthwasoft: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2023
2006192046 Kuda bank
Abass
God bless you
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Stellsam: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2023
Pls help a sister in need of office assistant job in Ibadan,am an HND Holder, tank's

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by frustratedlife: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
shine12:
Hello Nairaland family. I am currently in the process of prioritising assistance to relatives and friends. As you know, charity begins at home. While I won't be able to commit to weekly give away as originally planned, I still intend to participate and send 10,000 Naira to a lucky person here from time to time.

God bless
God bless you for helping out.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Aduke96: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Thanks for your love and kind gesture.
May all your heart petition be granted 🙏
0239262838 GTB.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by 3147ayodeji(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Name: OMONIYI AYODEJI

Bank name: Uba BANK

Account number: 2050831063
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by YungGboy: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2023
Zenith bank
Fasan Gabriel Oluwatosin
May God continue to enrish you.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by MissChioma12: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Opay
Chioma Udechukwu

May God bless you sir
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by cyborglance(m): 5:38am On Oct 26, 2023
Ehiogu Emmanuel
First bank Plc. God bless you sir as you pick me.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Loonyy(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2023
As his custom was .........
God Bless You Sir/Ma
For putting a Smile on a Nigerian
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by otonye12(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ecobank
Prosper Ekine
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by ishadfurnitures: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2023
I quoted my account here since hope you choose me.this time thank you . Zenith bank - 2269884760 Adeolu Adegoke.
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than £10.

I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by oxiide22(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than £10.

I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
good morning Distinguished sir shine12 I beg you in the name of father the Lord of heaven and earth help me please as I hardly eat once a day because I'm a mason labourer but I haven't seen work more than two months n my parents were very poor my mom work as househelp in one big man house so she usually come back with little food that's how we get wat we eat now.

I pray I will be selected this will really help us beyond imagination sir I have been begging and and asking different ppl here but no one even reply me sir I hope you will consider me sir. Thank you!

God bless you more and protect you wherever you are and multiply your source
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by PacNwa: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
shine12:

Access bank
🤲🏾
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Tshine456(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
8138860043 opay thanks God bless u sir
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by tobore4u(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
shine12:

0036382291 Access bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by oceanblazer: 6:56am On Oct 29, 2023
If you have an old LinkedIn Account you are currently NOT using in your day to day activities, this is an immense opportunity to earn passive income with your unused LinkedIn Account.

We will lend your account to generate leads for our company. We will pay you $10 per month for your account. Additionally, for every referral you bring that also lends his/her account, you will earn an extra $4 per month.

You don't have to refer others if $10 is enough for you.

Check my signature below (call/whatsapp)
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Idrisk19(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2023
shine12:

First bank.
Idris imam
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Nancy311: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Opay
Nancy John
God bless you sir 🙏🙏🙏
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by dontee1001: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kuda bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Ososecollectns(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
0694273122 access bank
osamudiamen lucky
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Lotanna2: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
shine12:

Happy new month sir
3102 9795 71
First bank
Thank you sir
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Lotanna2: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
shine12:
Hello Nairaland family. I am currently in the process of prioritising assistance to relatives and friends. As you know, charity begins at home. While I won't be able to commit to weekly give away as originally planned, I still intend to participate and send 10,000 Naira to a lucky person here from time to time.

God bless

True sir.charity begins from family.i hope I am lucky when you return sir...

Cc afroman23
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by mightymine(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2023
GTB. Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Vacancies At Halliburton Nigeria Limited / How DND Made Me Miss So Many Interviews / Sterling Bank Vs Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.