Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. (27902 Views)

Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by daylaysongs: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
9016471823 olonade opeoluwa..Bank:smart cash.may God reward you for all ur good deeds.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Nancy311: 2:15am On Nov 06, 2023
May God bless you sir, it would go a long way in getting supplies and materials for my handcraft business
Opay
Nancy John
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by sholyshow(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2023
0127522718 GTBank OLOJEDE Sola Babatunde.
Thanks
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by lukingz(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2023
2087141612 Luke Ode UBA
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by dalass(f): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than £10.

I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.

If all Nigerians abroad were doing this. I.e sending around $10 to someone every week. Poverty will surely be alleviated cool

God bless you and your work . Amen

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by ONNYX: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2023
dalass:

If all Nigerians abroad were doing this. I.e sending around $10 to someone every week. Poverty will surely be alleviated cool

God bless you and your work . Amen

You will only create more poverty in the land.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by olaaa7: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
8071542189 (O pay Account) Adesoye Olawale Abraham
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Pallium: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
shine12:
Hello Nairaland family. I am currently in the process of prioritising assistance to relatives and friends. As you know, charity begins at home. While I won't be able to commit to weekly give away as originally planned, I still intend to participate and send 10,000 Naira to a lucky person here from time to time.

God bless
Thanks and may God bless you.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Livingstone71(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
2094271526 UBA savings
Fatai Bamidele Samuel
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by mariesnikz(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2023
8079728841 Opay Account. Simon Orjime Uver
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by okomi562: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than £10.

I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.

Good morning sir. I do not know if this is still on.

I just got a job and the pay is 125k, a big salary to me because I just finished service last month.

I lack transport because I have spent my NYSC savings on exams, GRE and interviews.

Please sir, I still owe some loan apps so I cannot borrow till I am paid.

Please sir, I am not asking you to dash me but if you can trust me to borrow me 5000 for next week transport. I will pay back month end. I have proof of everything.

My number is 0.90.597.82190.

And my account is.

Gtb.

Emmanuel.

I have tried to get who to lend me sir. Can I contact you sir.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by MrJames007: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
shine12:

More oil to your joints. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Iykman042(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=shine12 post=124668785]I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria.

Ikenna Kingsley madukwe
Zenith Bank

pls sir,have mercy on me, consider me sir, hardship is dealing with me right now,abeg sir

may your source of income never dry,
and May God bless you exceedingly in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by holubee21(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
3143021372 First bank
Adeleye busayo
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Thielngr(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ecobank
B.Toma's
Thanks
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Thugger0147: 4:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Alachi Andrew
Union Bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Lamanii22(f): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
I just stumbled upon this thread, thank you kind sir for this kind gestures may the lord continue to bless you endlessly….

0246645754 omolosho gt bank thank you immensely ❤️
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by olaaa7: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Adesoye Olawale Abraham 8071542189 (O pay Account)
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Fatbam005: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2023
3100489548.. First bank... Faturoti Bamidele. You are more than conqueror. Amen
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Hadefunke86(f): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
God bless you sir .I would appreciate if I can be among the chosen one.Opay 6110363972 Ayanbajo Tolulope
shine12:

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Ascomesco: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
I will be glad if picked,I need to buy Baby food for my Baby. 9013608389 Opay
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by acumen90(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thank you in anticipation for this kind gesture. You're indeed God sent.
Okeke Chijioke
GTB
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2023
Hello good evening everyone. My name is bright. Please I'm calling on well meaning nairalanders to support my business financially. I own a patent medicine store which I started in august this year. The business wasn't really booming as I thought it would as they were days I couldn't sell more than #200. As you all know the stomach doesn't care if you made sales or not. So I couldn't gather enough to replace the drugs I sold. My shop is getting scanty. I wanted to take a loan but finding a guarantor is an herculean task as I don't have a relative or anyone to stand for me. My shop is located in Evboutubu quarters Benin city Edo state., just after heritage assembly. Here is my phone number in case anyone wants to do a video verification on WhatsApp 08130933504.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by nerilove(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2023
0016106107, Access Bank

Thanks and God bless
I hope I'm picked
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by davididenyi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
OPAY
David Richard Idenyil
Boss abeg 🙏
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Gideonaigbe(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Gideon Aigbe
8023984454 opay
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Iammarvell: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hello Shine...My name is Marvellous..I'm epileptic and a single mum...due to my health condition..its been really difficult keeping a stable job that doesn't stress me mentally and also fits my childs schedule...please help me in anyways you can ...I'm desperate...please...
3197490685 Igodor Marvellous Uche Firstbank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by dnawah(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
shine12:

ok naw! Thankfor ur kindness,but some of us don't need fish,what I need us how to fish.can u teach me how to fish?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by redtosine(m): 4:41am On Nov 20, 2023
E
First bank
Joseph Oluwatosin

More blessing

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

8 Things You Can Do To Get A Job Despite Graduating With A 2.2 / Excuses You Give To Get Out Of Work To Attend A Job Interview? / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.