Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune (13423 Views)

I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by theophorus(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Neutral.

Everything is about who you know and who you be.
Who you be go determine the kind people wen you go attract and dem go determine whether you go win.

But Laslas 1 with God is Majority.
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by ekukeku(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Our judiciary

Let d poor die
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by DiceAiles: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
If you no get money , hide your face
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Depends if you are rich or poor
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by Menclothing: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Same judiciary that give Adeleke win verdict
Same judiciary that remove Apc in bayelsa
Same judiciary of imo

Nigerians are emotional anything that suit their bias mind is perfect

Anything judiciary bring is final

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by floret23(f): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by uuzba(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Low level

Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by oba1000(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Extremely LOW
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by 12345baba(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anything lesser than low
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by fullnetwork: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by SledgeHammerer: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Obidiotssssss are already laying foundation for the insult of Judges ahead of the pept judgement. They already know they'll lose because obi didn't prove a thing. Lol 🤣

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by nairalanda1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Neutral.

Make it low, and you go down the line of thinking 'anarchy is the answer' (Not the Anarchy espoused by Anarchists,....mass anarchic behaviour)

High, and you suddenly find yourself defending some wacko judgements.

I still think that judges are always right though. If you disagree with the judgement of Judge Unago C. Shege...there is always the appeal court.
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Very low. Lower than crude oil level.They've made mockeries of themselves.
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by NaijaNaWaa: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
O/Zero
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by gaby(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ultra-Low
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by ClearFlair: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by onez: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
You mean Nigeria Judiciary. My confidence is worse than zero. It is in negative. -1000000000
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by Penguin2: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
post=124673478:
1%

If Hushpuppi was in Nigeria,
He will still be balling.....balling hard!!

Since when has African Number 1 kidnapper that took ransom in foreign currencies been arrested again?
Has he been jailed for the suffering and crimes he put other families through? Hell no!!

What about Abba Kyari?

What about James Nwafor that killed hundreds of Anambra youths and threw their bodies in the river to be eaten by fish with the pictures all over the Internet,
Where is he now?
Still living free and large!!

James Ibori was jailed in UK, came back here and started living large all over again, in saner climes, he will live in shame and recluse for the rest of his thieving life for what he stole from the Niger Delta people.......same people worshipping him still!!
They even sew Aso-ebi to welcome him back home!!!
Irony of Life!

And many many more like that....

There was a country!
God help Nigeria.

We Rise.
You know all these yet you venerate a president who is bringing these criminals closer to himself.

Nobody has publicly associated with Ibori since he returned from prison abroad until Tinubu invited him to Aso Rock.

Same way Tinubu invited Asari Dokubo and he’s now feeling larger than life.

How can you hate criminals but you love and support Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by Uhaniced: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
They’re just like cobwebs 🕸that catches the small animals and let the big ones go. LOW!
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by GeneralDae: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:
My confidence in them is very High.

Everything being Genuine, Tinubu would be sacked.
If they want to do mago-mago, they will order for a Rerun.
In order not to let your confidence in them down, I would love to ask:

What two prayers do you think are the strongest to sack Tinubu after considering all petitions from all 3 parties combined?

Just give me your top 2.
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by nedekid: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
vengertime:
Anyone studying law in today's Nigeria is a foool.

Nigerian law is cash and carry judgement
Oboy, my pikin de study law and I assure you, no be fool. grin
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by Savedday2: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zero!

They all thieves and ready to sell to the highest bidder.

The bottom line is , they are the problem of the country!
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by GeneralDae: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
SledgeHammerer:
Obidiotssssss are already laying foundation for the insult of Judges ahead of the pept judgement. They already know they'll lose because obi didn't prove a thing. Lol 🤣
They know they would lose. This is just their strategy to enter their next phase of grumbling.
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by nedekid: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Manna even you too? shocked shocked shocked
Na so wailing de start. grin
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by onumadu: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
The question should be "What is your level of confidence in the Nigerian POLITICAL system".
Politics controls everything.
"Democracy" is a scam to divert the masses away from their true oppressors.
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by maxzzo1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by vengertime: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
nedekid:

Oboy, my pikin de study law and I assure you, no be fool. grin

Ok, let him finish and him and someone that can bribe judges contest anything in court.
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
GeneralDae:

In order not to let your confidence in them down, I would love to ask:

What two prayers do you think are the strongest to sack Tinubu after considering all petitions from all 3 parties combined.

Just give me your top 2.

What is your business and how does it concern you? No be you agbado people conclude already say peter obi will lose why you con dey ask silly questions?

He has given his answer if you no like am go piss on live wire
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by horlus(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
I have zero faith in our judiciary.
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
NOT CONFIDENT IN THEM.
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by Geovanni412(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Just an answer ...

https://twitter.com/nigeriantribune/status/1684203263027998724?t=jk1KkL8F360yOkh8uDEmYw&s=19

It depends on which aspect you want to assess them by

But no matter how you want to run it, their score no suppose pass 5.

There are some good judges but them no reach 5% of the total number of judges wey dey this country.

Corruption and delay in justice has killed the judiciary.

Why would I want to buy residential property and rent it out when it would take me 6 months plus to evict the tenant?

Smh...
Re: What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune by Newton1045: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zero.

Except Alkali.

Judges gathering huge wealth. How? From just salary? Impossible.

Zero judiciary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgement In Rivers Governorship Appeal / Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals / Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.