Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Am Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Stupid (1576 Views)

Why Do People Always Say I Am Stupid? / I Think I Am Stupid In Love / I Think I Am Stupid In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Stupid by ebijimi7(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Good day guys
I made the worst mistake of my life and I think it's affecting me now
I have a girlfriend I dated for 4 years before we had issue she was 22 years and I was 25 so she doesn't listen to me she kept communicating with her ex although it got me angry and I broke up with her while her friend got married to that her ex she begged me to come back I refused until 2 years after I decided to listen to her then I found out she had dated many guys close to 10 guys why I was with just 1 girl until I started having issues with her so I decided to question her because I disvirgined her and she doesn't like a protected sex after interrogation I discovered she had 1 abortion and I try to man up and accept the fact that it cannot be changed so once in awhile it gets into my head but the one that got into my head recently I collected her phone to help her repair it then that was how I came across the chat with one of her ex that got her pregnant all the nude they shared how they zucked each other and how she went ahead to abort the baby and she was still asking the guy if he wanted the baby and how the baby would have been a year old although she said she no longer communicate with the ex and I discovered she has blocked him and was telling the guy to stay clear that she is married now.
This got me angry and furious although she told me she had abortion but not full information of what happened then I called her to challenge her then she said I'm always using her past to hurt her because I kept saying it and the mother was there and she heard everything and the mother got angry that I disappointed her because she wasn't expecting such from me the mother never knew she did abortion until the convo I had with her then the mother was mad at me that she never expected such from me and the mother is a churchy type of person so she got angry ad said if not for my mother that died she would have blocked me from calling she and her daughter I felt bad that I messed up everything and tht ishoud not have said what I said and she said I should return her daughter's phone and everything belonging to her daughter including her things in my place and since that yesterday I've been begging the mother and it's now looking like she doesn't want me to talk to her daughter any more and I plan to marry her very soon I'm 29 and I don't know where to start from I have been down because I love the girl she made a statement that I felt bad for she said why does nobody loves me I felt broken it's been 24 hours now I've not heard from my gf im sticker in between moving on or wait if anything can be done......

1 Like

Re: I Am Stupid by chiefolododo(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ok
Re: I Am Stupid by ebijimi7(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: I Am Stupid by talented321: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Op it is not ur fault things go that way'' u fuckup' she too fuckup.
I can't marry a girl who share her nudes online'' even if i discover after ten years into marriage i will still divorce her''
I want to share my own story that relate to this ur story'''
(''But i dey like myself with my precious loud'' while zino and ruger doing d work) so go and find another woman, there are alot of women dying to have u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Stupid by Anny69: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Agreed, you're stupid. angry

9 Likes

Re: I Am Stupid by ebijimi7(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:
lol calm down and give me an advice
Re: I Am Stupid by Olarewaju89: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
I know it is not easy, but you have to move on with your life.

Don't force yourself inside serious trouble.

That girl mother won't like you again. That's the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: I Am Stupid by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
KAI... punctuation don suffer!!!

such a confused soul!!!!! you want to marry her but not ready to accept who she is. anything and everything she did when you guys broke up is her damn problem, not yours. you can either break up with her or accept her just as she is now. she moved on and had a life...aka bleeped a lot of guys, got pregnant and had an abortion. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Re: I Am Stupid by ahnie: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
You just made him felt like he's the prize?
talented321:
Op it is not ur fault things go that way'' u fuckup' she too fuckup.
I can't marry a girl who share her nudes online'' even if i discover after ten years into marriage i will still divorce her''
I want to share my own story that relate to this ur story'''
(''But i dey like myself with my precious loud'' while zino and ruger doing d work) so go and find another woman, there are alot of women dying to have u.
You cudnt even reprimanded him for co-habitating with a girl?
Or be a lil bit sensible this evening by telling him he has a loud mouth like that of a seahorse and how he's either gonna end up bn a loner cus definitely the girl and her mother are definitely gonna control him if he evers get married to that lady?

You just went ahead because you're in the ethereal realm of coloury colos telling op to foist his self on innocent ladies out there.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Stupid by ahnie: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
KAI... punctuation don suffer!!!

such a confused soul!!!!! you ant to marry her but not ready to accept who she is. anything and everything she did when you guys broke up is her damn problem, not yours. you can either break up with her or accept her just as she is now. she moved on and had a life...aka bleeped a lot of guys, got pregnant and had an abortion. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!
I was about cc'ing you to speak my mind.
Re: I Am Stupid by ahnie: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
Op firstly.... you're a doofuz(no apologies)

You have serious anger issues and you sure are a low budget insecure humaniod which probably steamed from your childhood experiences.

Oga you release too much gibberish when you re angry,which automatically makes you a loudmouth.

The lady you're about commiting to is gonna cheat repeatedly on you,chances are she may even foist another man's child on you, probably that of your friend.

Chances are you re gonna have a broken marriage,which is certained cheesy cheesy cheesy because mouth fit scratch you,you go fit go para Yan and marriage don end.

29yrs is not too late to start another relationship n set the track right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Stupid by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebijimi7:

What are u blaming urself for gan gan...

Na u say make she spread legs for tens of men in less than two years and committing abortions on the go?? Thats her fvck up....U are human..so its normal for her past to make u feel off.......she and her mum are just guiltripping to make u feel u are the one with the issue...

If u know her past is redflag for you...baba walk away.....nobody will be in the marriage with you and a sexually indisciplined woman tgat has gotten used to the lifestyle of fvcking enjoying peniś....
You are 29...all these your talk of where will u start from no follow at all........

Woman plenty for outside

8 Likes

Re: I Am Stupid by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
No paragraph,no coma, no fullstop.
It was as if am reading a song.
Abi na dy anger cox am?

1 Like

Re: I Am Stupid by antidisestablis: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
I have a girlfriend I dated for 4 years before we had issue she was 22 years and I was 25 so she doesn't listen to me she kept communicating with her ex although it got me angry and I broke up with her while her friend got married to that her ex she begged me to come back I refused until 2 years after I decided to listen to her then I found out she had dated many guys close to 10 guys why I was with just 1 girl until I started having issues with her so I decided to question her because I disvirgined her and she doesn't like a protected sex after interrogation I discovered she had 1 abortion and I try to man up and accept the fact that it cannot be changed so once in awhile it gets into my head but the one that got into my head recently I collected her phone to help her repair it then that was how I came across the chat with one of her ex that got her pregnant all the nude they shared how they zucked each other and how she went ahead to abort the baby and she was still asking the guy if he wanted the baby and how the baby would have been a year old although she said she no longer communicate with the ex and I discovered she has blocked him and was telling the guy to stay clear that she is married now.
This got me angry and furious although she told me she had abortion but not full information of what happened then I called her to challenge her then she said I'm always using her past to hurt her because I kept saying it and the mother was there and she heard everything and the mother got angry that I disappointed her because she wasn't expecting such from me the mother never knew she did abortion until the convo I had with her then the mother was mad at me that she never expected such from me and the mother is a churchy type of person so she got angry ad said if not for my mother that died she would have blocked me from calling she and her daughter I felt bad that I messed up everything and tht ishoud not have said what I said and she said I should return her daughter's phone and everything belonging to her daughter including her things in my place and since that yesterday I've been begging the mother and it's now looking like she doesn't want me to talk to her daughter any more and I plan to marry her very soon I'm 29 and I don't know where to start from I have been down because I love the girl she made a statement that I felt bad for she said why does nobody loves me I felt broken it's been 24 hours now I've not heard from my gf im sticker in between moving on or wait if anything can be done......
The only mistake you made was to accept her back. Never forgive a cheating woman except you are already married to her. The lady is already damaged, pls break up with her and never look back.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Stupid by talented321: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
It is called loud not colos' a mother who claimed to be a christian support her daughter who slept with 20men' send thousand of nudes and abortions within 2 years, even involving op's death mother into it.
Op is just looking down on himself.
Op if u marry that woman u go see what is called ''see finish'' they will look u down wella' that mother will not be good to u and she will poison her daughter too.
Women are dying to have u'' man up.
''With my precious loud'' GOODBYE
ahnie:
You just made him felt like he's the prize?
You cudnt even reprimanded him for co-habitating with a girl?
Or be a lil bit sensible this evening by telling him he has a loud mouth like that of a seahorse and how he's either gonna end up bn a loner cus definitely the girl and her mother are definitely gonna control him if he evers get married to that lady?

You just went ahead because you're in the ethereal realm of coloury colos telling op to foist his self on innocent ladies out there.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Stupid by worldclass68(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
First of all....that u decided to accept the abortion whatever is not MANning up! U only accepted her tricks on u and decided to settled for it..

Second of all.... that her mom saying thing about pitying u cuz of ur late mom( MHSRIP) is totally out of it and they re just blackmailing you.

Third of all..... yes, your indeed stupid, cuz your 29 so u must rush in bah... by the time she frustrates ur life and massage ur soul hen, well Nairaland is always here for broken people sha....and who told u she wont unblock her ex once unah get married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Stupid by Beebah321(f): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
See ehh just leave that girl.
The guy way she do abortion for, why him no marry her?? Na u wan con marry her. Mumu man.
Her mama no vex say her pikin do abortion, she dey vex say u dey para her pikin because of her past. Her mama na witch.
U better leave that girl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Stupid by myyansh68(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
All your posts since 2k15 ,are complains.
Op, what's your birth month? you seems like a who're too and weak in emotion.
Re: I Am Stupid by Cassandraloius: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
You asked a question, and here's is the answer, bro you're very stu, grin grin grin

Just move on bro!
Re: I Am Stupid by SamOchuko: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebijimi7:
Good day guys

You’ve issue with your girl you’re begging her mum? Are you also dating the mum? Bro are you sure the mum won’t control your home if you guys end up getting married?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Stupid by Aladdin1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
29years old man!. See how you are ranting like an epileptic child thats is having a seizure. I detest weak men like you. Go back and read your post and see how foolish and unintelligent you sound. Because of a fuc.kin who.r.e that have done several abortions. A cheap shameless.slu.t that have being used and dumped by several men in a space of 2years. Op i pity your owner.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Stupid by FitCorper: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
grin
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
OP trust me, you don’t need advice; what you need is “sense” so pray to Baba God make He have mercy on you and reactivate your sense.

1 Like

Re: I Am Stupid by GodWrites: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebijimi7:

You are truly stupid indeed. They never taught you punctuation in school? No comma, no full stop, just blabbing like an old danfo without break. God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Stupid by Paystack: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Send me her number

Your full name and her name let me talk to her for you.
Re: I Am Stupid by Englishisamust: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Stupid by Englishisamust: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
GodWrites:

You are truly stupid indeed. They never taught you punctuation in school? No comma, no full stop, just blabbing like an old danfo without break. God forbid!!

Calm down baba!!!. grin grin
Re: I Am Stupid by Englishisamust: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
Op nairaland is the worst place to look for advice. Dem go add to ur problem gringrin grin. U won make dem transfer tilubu aggression to u.
Re: I Am Stupid by fyzaila: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Op you're a weakling a bigtime one at that. Chai imagine o. How are you sure she isn't Hiv positive? That slut and her mum are just trying to manipulate you emotionally because they know you are just an odeh lason.

1 Like

Re: I Am Stupid by Khd95(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
You are not just a mûmû man, you are a mùmu man pro max

You went begging a girl that aborted for another and even still talking about marrying her, na yea type dem dey give bast@rd children to raise

If your mom was alive I would have advised you go ask her to pray for you fervently, buecauae like this you are a mûmu finished man

1 Like

Re: I Am Stupid by Proserpina: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: I Am Stupid by Nonywendy(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2023
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
You are really stewpid. Someone did all dose things and u r there begging her and d mother. Simp

1 Like

Re: I Am Stupid by shege45: 2:11am On Jul 27, 2023
antidisestablis:

The only mistake you made was to accept her back. Never forgive a cheating woman except you are already married to her. The lady is already damaged, pls break up with her and never look back.
even if I am married, I won’t still forgive my wife if she cheats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Has Been Observing This? / A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria / Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.