Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Am Stupid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Stupid (1590 Views)

Why Do People Always Say I Am Stupid? / I Think I Am Stupid In Love / I Think I Am Stupid In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Stupid by Abolodje: 3:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Your story gave me headache reading it all without punctuation, secondly how are you 29 and still dumb to women tricks bro.
Iโ€™m not even stressing myself repeating what others have said in different words, trust me you donโ€™t love that banny na just konji dey worry you.
Leave her alone or you go suffer more, but I know say you get coconut head so I go just dey watch you dey mess up dey go, you kuku like dey complain before.
Wetin just dey pain me pass na say you just make that insane ahnie and her stupid good for nothing gangs dey chuck you yarns anyhow.

Rubbish
Re: I Am Stupid by Gee64: 5:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Yeah, so stewpeed! grin
Re: I Am Stupid by Benki003(m): 6:44am On Jul 27, 2023
A SIMPle man's plea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Op is a ๐Ÿคก
Re: I Am Stupid by Demayour: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2023
ahnie:

I was about cc'ing you to speak my mind.

Felt like I was listening to an audio being fast-forwarded. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Stupid by jeromestarks: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Op, you're a foolish man for trying marry a woman who has been used by many men. She won't stop fvcking others if u marry her. You will definitely train another man's children as yours.
That girl will be ur end.

When you're ready to marry, go and look for a beautiful waec graduate, fvck her, impregnate her, wife and sponsor her higher education. Then and only then can you be happy in your home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Red Pill Woman Wrote About Her Gender* / Why Men Cheat! (my Opinion) / I Am Getting Mentally Unstable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.