Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum (24366 Views)

Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice / Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Tradepunter2: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

Too early to say, though to me, it looks like the rest of the army is 'quiet' for now.

Wagner group within that area is the clear present danger..... The armed forces won't join to prevent destabilizing the nation..... The biggest producer of uranium.... The world powers will prop up the army to prevent this coup from happening....

Access to uranium by none state actors is a clear and present danger to all the world powers.... Nigeria will personally intervene because it is existential threat....

We haven't slept for 24hrs now cuz the threats of Niger falling is real and we are in direct line of fire and serious fall out.....

If it means conducting a joint operations of elimination of those presidential guards by concerned states... Then it will be carried out
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by DayDreamer05(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2023
U.S the Almighty Toothless Bulldog!!

Condemning but yet no effective solution to resolve the issue.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Pacyrus(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2023
I forsee coup happening in Nigeria. This I have seen.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Wagner group within that area is the clear present danger..... The armed forces won't join to prevent destabilizing the nation..... The biggest producer of uranium.... The world powers will prop up the army to prevent this coup from happening....

Access to uranium by none state actors is a clear and present danger to all the world powers.... Nigeria will personally intervene because it is existential threat....

We haven't slept for 24hrs now cuz the threats of Niger falling is real and we are in direct line of fire and serious fall out.....

If it means conducting a joint operations of elimination of those presidential guards by concerned states... Then it will be carried out
Your assessement is very plausible, but it is important to note that with the failed wagner mutiny, Moscow will control Wagner even more ,as has been the case for years....
I do not see wagner as a destabilizing force in the sahel region, if they are able to restore stability in return of minerals, that is a good deal...
The only issue is the possibility of the sahel to turn into a proxy battleground between the US and Russia...
It is clear the french led efforts to reign in terrorism in the sahel has failed, if the Niger military turns to Russia, it is not a bad thing...the only thing is for junta to be wise and smart, and not totally alienate the west as Mali is doing... African leaders must balance ties between East and West in this emerging multi-polar world order
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2023
DayDreamer05:
U.S the Almighty Toothless Bulldog!!

Condemning but yet no effective solution to resolve the issue.
What situations have the US involved in directly, with their strategic interest in view, and still come out of the situation as toothless?
With percentage success rate, would u rate US foreign interventions as toothless?
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by nairalanda1(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2023
Minsk24:

Bro u made sense with your first point, but your second point is not true ..
Russia is more involved in the Sudan war than America, apart from private interest, i dont see any involvement from the American government to stoke the conflict...
No foreign power directly caused the war in Sudan, but u have countries picking sides for their own interests...

For example, Wagner group has been closely linked with the RSF and their gold operations in darfur ..hemedti is very close to Haftar...
The UAE is also strong backer of RSF

Egypt has close ties with the Sudanese army...

What is American and Israeli interest to stoke the war..? But it is obvious they may have chosen sides now that the war is ongoing...

Again, I still think that no foreign power was responsible for war in Sudan.

Sudan caused the war in Sudan. It's just competing egos for now.

We always cannot be blaming others for our messes.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by DayDreamer05(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2023
Minsk24:

What situations have the US involved in directly, with their strategic interest in view, and still come out of the situation as toothless?
With percentage success rate, would u rate US foreign interventions as toothless?
5/10% on a fairer side; economically they are reliable.
Politically, U.S will always be a toothless bulldog, what actions have they carried out to curb numerous coup in Africa in recent years, end-sars, electoral malpractice.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2023
With the current geo-political tension between the East and the West...it is important to note that the West is not the enemy and neither is the East a savior...
Every power has strategic interest which they will go at any length to preserve....
It is important that we seek a balance to get the best of both worlds and reign in on the influence of both blocs...
With the conflicts in Africa and the stagnation in Africa, it is easy to continuously pin the blames on the west, because it seems popular to do so...whilst forgetting that the main rot in Africa is an internal issue...
Rampart corruption
Tribalism
Religious extremism
Uneducated voters
Low Literacy rate amongst the populace
Unqualified Leaders
With these internal problems, how on earth would u not be prone to foreign meddling?

When the tribes in power in different African countries will always want to subdue others, why will the other tribes not seek foreign support to fight back?
A mineral resource is discovered in a country... rather than the leadership seek ways to balance the interest of foreign powers who want that mineral with the stability and interest of their country, what they do is to eject the foreign power, the foreign power in turn looks at the weakness and internal issues of the country and stokes conflict...
The leadership of the country would rather partake in the spoils of the conflict than resolve the internal issues ongoing...
For example, the tuaregs of northern Mali have been crying for more regional autonomy for decades, rathe than bamako to reach a negotiation with the tuarges, they use force, in turn, foreign powers arm the turages, then use the instability to extract raw materials...
This issue is very similar across Africa...
Look at the bandit extracting raw materials in Nigeria today, are members of government nir aware and partaking in it? The Chinese and co keep funding the bandit and giving government their own cut ..i laugh when people call china saints ..

In conclusion, we must look inwards to solve our problems, without solving internal issues, u cannot blame foreign powers for meddling
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by labi1977(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Bobbiee:
At least the new military rulers would get rid of France. That's all I care for. Nigeria should shut its trap. What do we know about democracy. It seems most Francophone countries are liberating themselves. Hopefully, it'll get to our turn. We need to do away with these corrupt Western sponsored leaders. Although I don't want any military leader in Nigeria. Power corrupts and a military government could be the best or the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. Seeing as Nigeria is full of bad luck and monkeys, the latter will most likely happen. My own is that the military should take over and install the right person as president. That's all

Silly nonsense you are talking

Historically how many times do military takeover and "install the right president” lately, both in and outside Nigeria .

Well
I pray your wish happens only with u n your family
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2023
DayDreamer05:

5/10% on a fairer side; economically they are reliable.
Politically, U.S will always be a toothless bulldog, what actions have they carried out to curb numerous coup in Africa in recent years, end-sars, electoral malpractice.

There's a limit to what the US can do when it comes to political situations... there's a limit to what American sanctions can achieve...
The US empire is different from other empires that have come before it...it practice a system of indirect leadership....it does not occupy or seek to use hard force always to gets its will done ..
This causes limitations to what the USA can do....
Apart from the post colonial cold war era, when the USA and USSR were involved in proxy wars all over asia and Africa.... which the USA still prevailed...we are living in different times, and with the re-emergence of Russia and China, expect to see more proxy wars
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

Again, I still think that no foreign power was responsible for war in Sudan.

Sudan caused the war in Sudan. It's just competing egos for now.

We always cannot be blaming others for our messes.
Exactly my point, and now with the war ongoing, foreign powers will take advantage of the situation for their own interests...
Imagine if Nigeria is a major arms producer, is it not foolishness for Abuja not to seek a way to expand influence for economic reasons? If the RSF is ready to pay for Nigerian arms, would we not sell to them? Would it not be in our interest for the war to be prolonged? And if RSF emerges victorious, we could have a degree of influence in Sudan's politics...
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by loswhite(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2023
Quelme:
The decolonization of Francophone West Africa is in full swing. Just today Mali removed French as it official language.

Africans are gradually waking up and ready to take back their continent from imperialist.

Bazoum is a stooge imposed by France and his removal is a welcome development.

Lol take back and give to another imperialist.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by DayDreamer05(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2023
Minsk24:

There's a limit to what the US can do when it comes to political situations... there's a limit to what American sanctions can achieve...
The US empire is different from other empires that have come before it...it practice a system of indirect leadership....it does not occupy or seek to use hard force always to gets its will done ..
This causes limitations to what the USA can do....
Apart from the post colonial cold war era, when the USA and USSR were involved in proxy wars all over asia and Africa.... which the USA still prevailed...we are living in different times, and with the re-emergence of Russia and China, expect to see more proxy wars
Like you said, we now live in a different time and majority are sovereign.
How can you claim to be a World power and unable to do little or nothing to at lessen the burdens of underdeveloped/developing nations.
As far I am concerned, U.S is living in past glories.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by BigBashiru: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Minsk24:

Your reasoning is a shame to common sense...
Yes the west has committed atrocities in the past, does that make the east better? Imagine saying the east believe in equality and the west does not...are u normal at all...
What did the Russians do to the circassians?
How did ethnic russian population spread to central asia and other parts of Europe?
The west are not saints, neither are the East...
The conflicts in Africa are multi-layered , there are so many completing interest, there is also failure of government...
Look at mali for example, the bambara people who have been in power have marginalized the northern tuaregs and fulani,...these resentment have fueled conflict which foreign powers have taken advantage of...
People like you will continue to be brainwashed over and over again because u cannot look at an issue from different angles...

These are the problems of the black man: 1. Insult based culture. 2. Whipping up sentiments instead of facing the facts. 3. Laziness/docility e.g. let's just forget about the past and not learn from it culture. 4. Ego based culture.

I won't waste much time il just say it.... there's something called FOREIGN POLICY. There are many Chinese and Russian racists....in fact plenty racists in Russia. But the Russian government foreign policy is not and that's what matters.....The foreign policy of the West on the other hand is imperial. With your mentality this continent will be colonized again. When a black man is told the Soviet Union, Cuba and China helped train African fighters to liberate them from western colonial oppression they dismiss it and still say east and west are same.... For many years I believed the black man was spiritually cursed.... pls don't make me start entertaining such beliefs again. Thus is my last message I won't type more....
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2023
haslaw:

Nnamdi Kanu SLAVES are sore losers.

They are praying for the destruction of Nigerian democracy just because Nigerians kicked LAMBA to the gutters in the last elections

Just know that a coup is impossible in Nigeria. Even iff hypothetically speaking any coup happens in Nigeria will not include IIGB0S officers and will be composed by mostly Northern officers who will use government apparatus to FVCK IIGB0S up

Of all your hatred against IGBOS, what have you achieved from the leaders you have had since 9 years ago
A reprobate mind, who can cure it?

When Tinubu said We should allow the poor to breathe, remember he included you ,his zombie supporter.....

Hope you are breathing fine and suffering the curses that follows illegitimate governments
Slave to corrupt Government.....
Lover of a corrupt Nigeria ...
Lover of the decayed Nigeria ....
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2023
BigBashiru:

These are the problems of the black man: 1. Insult based culture. 2. Whipping up sentiments instead of facing the facts. 3. Laziness/docility e.g. let's just forget about the past and not learn from it culture. 4. Ego based culture.

I won't waste much time il just say it.... there's something called FOREIGN POLICY. There are many Chinese and Russian racists....in fact plenty racists in Russia. But the Russian government foreign policy is not and that's what matters.....The foreign policy of the West on the other hand is imperial. With your mentality this continent will be colonized again. When a black man is told the Soviet Union, Cuba and China helped train African fighters to liberate them from western colonial oppression they dismiss it and still say east and west are same.... For many years I believed the black man was spiritually cursed.... pls don't make me start entertaining such beliefs again. Thus is my last message I won't type more....

The west are not saints, there are not perfect, but they have created a good world order which is still evolving... You have to understand especially from the European perspective, they lack raw materials and will get them by any means, does that make them evil? Shouldn't it make the black man sit up and organize his own House?
Please give examples of the Soviet union arming African countries to liberate from colonialism apart from Algeria and Namibia....yes the Soviet union did lend a hand, but do not over-exaggerate their involvement or see it as a form of goodwill...
Soviet Union involvement in Africa grew after countries gained independence and they were looking to expand their influence, this resulted in proxy wars with the USA, who were seeking to gain same thing...
The same Soviet union u are praising that are saints was at the time expanding and subjugating central asian and eastern Europe...
Look at issues involving foreign powers from a multi-dimensional point of view, none of them are perfect, none of them are saint, they only want their strategic interest and influence...
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2023
DayDreamer05:

Like you said, we now live in a different time and majority are sovereign.
How can you claim to be a World power and unable to do little or nothing to at lessen the burdens of underdeveloped/developing nations.
As far I am concerned, U.S is living in past glories.
Yes the USA influence is on the decline,
But like i said, there's a limit to what they can do to help or to solve political problems...

1 Like

Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Tradepunter2: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Minsk24:

Your assessement is very plausible, but it is important to note that with the failed wagner mutiny, Moscow will control Wagner even more ,as has been the case for years....
I do not see wagner as a destabilizing force in the sahel region, if they are able to restore stability in return of minerals, that is a good deal...
The only issue is the possibility of the sahel to turn into a proxy battleground between the US and Russia...
It is clear the french led efforts to reign in terrorism in the sahel has failed, if the Niger military turns to Russia, it is not a bad thing...the only thing is for junta to be wise and smart, and not totally alienate the west as Mali is doing... African leaders must balance ties between East and West in this emerging multi-polar world order

It's not about Russia or the west.... Russia is significantly weakened now.... The none state actors... There are concentrated extremists groups in Libya south terrorizing mali and adjacent to Niger.... There's also extreme islamists group in the Southern region of Algeria.... Then we have Boko Haram scattered around large land mass in the southern region along Nigeria..... No western or eastern power can do anything....

These coup executioners are cancerous and must be eliminated.... After all they have been enjoying the highest echelons of power.... They get paid way higher than any other personnel's in the security architecture.... They get better welfare packages.... So there justification is useless, because they have eaten off the plate of the person they demonizing...

Africa is not a matured continent.... Europeans have left, yet we still blame them.... Look at all the civil wars, did the Europeans push us to start Killin ourselves??

Black man and quest for power is cancerous.... It's in the DNA... Black man practice the worst part of Machiavelli politics...

Many of us serving in different capacity have to play our parts to ensure the country doesn't disintegrate.... So it's an insult when people come in pull out the colonial card for every issue...

Because it means sacrifices made for patriotic men and women are dishonored... Those died in the line of duty, heard off and unheard off are been dishonored....

People that taw this line are low lives because those statements literally make the brave men and women serving and protecting look foolish. It's disrespectful and dishonorable
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Hassanmaye(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7778748/rumoured-coup-ongoing-niamey-presidential#124667105

Munafikuun or hypocrites, they're the terrorist that killed Gaddafi on the same thing.. terrorist
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by BigBashiru: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Minsk24:

The west are not saints, there are not perfect, but they have created a good world order which is still evolving... You have to understand especially from the European perspective, they lack raw materials and will get them by any means, does that make them evil? Shouldn't it make the black man sit up and organize his own House?
Please give examples of the Soviet union arming African countries to liberate from colonialism apart from Algeria and Namibia....yes the Soviet union did lend a hand, but do not over-exaggerate their involvement or see it as a form of goodwill...
Soviet Union involvement in Africa grew after countries gained independence and they were looking to expand their influence, this resulted in proxy wars with the USA, who were seeking to gain same thing...
The same Soviet union u are praising that are saints was at the time expanding and subjugating central asian and eastern Europe...
Look at issues involving foreign powers from a multi-dimensional point of view, none of them are perfect, none of them are saint, they only want their strategic interest and influence...

1. Where did I ever State any of them are perfect?

2. I must at least applaud you for listening. Not many have listening skills so we can have a conversation.

3. Let me repeat: Africans were to suffer the same fate as the native Americans and Canadian first nations....these people hv been exterminated. That was the goal of the west in Africa - extermination....I've already said Algeria was to be New France just the same way Britain established New England on native American soil....

The West are not the only needers of raw materials African countries need their raw materials too....the vast majority of African State houses are already in order.....every country has its internal problems.....

My point is the West has not given up its imperial foreign policy just earlier this year the EU Joseoh Borrel said EU is a garden and the rest of the world a jungle....they can't live withouy such imperial notions cos once they stop promoting such, the world will know the truth that Africa and its people are more advanced than Europe....

No one on earth is a Saint....Is it not the west that ties loans to legalization of lgbt and harmful structural adjustment. Is it not France that has fought tooth and nail to prevent the eco currency from taking off to preserve its colonies...I'd suggest you just stop commenting and take some time to listen more.....

Africa's cooperation with Russia and China is here to stay...

You said I should give an example of other countries Russia helped....you only have the audacity to say those because you were not exterminated like the native Indians and were not among the 20 million Congolese killed so i don't blame you...MI must leave now to focus on my job....

NB: Most African countries are signatories in the Non Aligned Movement and are pro themselves however they work with countries that see them as equals...younwill never hear a Chinese or Russian official calling an African a monkey or saying Rissia is a garden and Nigeria a jingle cos it's not their foreign policy.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Max24: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2023
poseidon12:

Which election? The type INEC conducted in Nigeria where Tinubu that came a distant third is declared winner?
Not surprised. An African man is always a bad loser. You people would have complained if Jesus conducted elections and you lost. I can bet it that you are either an obedient or Ibo. Nigerian political commentators are easy to profile from their comments. Their candidate is always an angel and opposition devil.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by PaNnamdi: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2023
updatechange:
If not for France, US for don swing enter Niamey for their own ulterior motive
So France strong pass USA

Na waooooo
Ignorance na very bad thing
Chai!!!!!
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by haslaw(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Of all your hatred against IGBOS, what have you achieved from the leaders you have had since 9 years ago
A reprobate mind, who can cure it?

When Tinubu said We should allow the poor to breathe, remember he included you ,his zombie supporter.....

Hope you are breathing fine and suffering the curses that follows illegitimate governments
Slave to corrupt Government.....
Lover of a corrupt Nigeria ...
Lover of the decayed Nigeria ....

Yen yen yen yen yen.....

Nigeria is this. Nigeria is that. Yet Una nearly die of heartache after Nigerians kicked LAMBA to the gutters.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by PaNnamdi: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2023
BigBashiru:

2. I must at least applaud you for listening. Not many have listening skills so we can have a conversation.

3. Let me repeat: Africans were to suffer the same fate as the native Americans and Canadian first nations....these people hv been exterminated. That was the goal of the west in Africa - extermination....I've already said Algeria was to be New France just the same way Britain established New England on native American soil....

The West are not the only needers of raw materials African countries need their raw materials too....the vast majority of African State houses are already in order.....every country has its internal problems.....

My point is the West has not given up its imperial foreign policy just earlier this year the EU Joseoh Borrel said EU is a garden and the rest of the world a jungle....they can't live withouy such imperial notions cos once they stop promoting such, the world will know the truth that Africa and its people are more advanced than Europe....

No one on earth is a Saint....Is it not the west that ties loans to legalization of lgbt and harmful structural adjustment. Is it not France that has fought tooth and nail to prevent the eco currency from taking off to preserve its colonies...I'd suggest you just stop commenting and take some time to listen more.....

You said I should give an example of other countries Russia helped....you only have the audacity to say those because you were not exterminated like the native Indians and were not among the 20 million Congolese killed so i don't blame you...MI must leave now to focus on my job....

NB: Most African countries are signatories in the Non Aligned Movement and are pro themselves however they work with countries that see them as equals...younwill never hear a Chinese or Russian official calling an African a monkey or saying Rissia is a garden and Nigeria a jingle cos it's not their foreign policy.
Mr man u talking nonsense.

If not for west do u know Africa would have been exterminated by now?if not for the America u hated so much not interfering in ww2 by now all Africans would have been killed and resources shared by nazi Germany,Soviet Union and Japan.

U know nothing about history and u knowledge is generally shallow that's why I see China and Russia as friends.assuming there was no USA u Africans for hear "whin" for Russia and China hand.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by PaNnamdi: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2023
Minsk24:

Yes the USA influence is on the decline,
But like i said, there's a limit to what they can do to help or to solve political problems...
USA influence is on a decline because weak men are ruling them.imagine a goat leading lions to war.

If George Bush na president now,so many nonsense we dey see now we for nor see am.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2023
BigBashiru:

Your 3rd point is very flawed, apart from south Africa, Zimbabwe Namibia and Algeria, there was no demography change in any African colony of the Europeans...
The Europeans had already moved to America, and Australia...

Yes the west are not the only needers of raw materials, but they need it, and if u dont keep your house in order, they will meddle and get what they want, and u should not blame them for it ....that is statecraft, this is not about emotions or morality...

How has the west not given up on its imperial policies, are there still colonial mindset in Europe? Yes for sure, but what imperial policies are bn passed? That EU minister made such statement, what difference does it make, i bet u probably did not even understand the context...but thats not my problem,
Please state EU imperialist policies...

You are so funny and need to be schooled , before the advent of Chinese loans, who were the major funders of African economies and aid to Africa...? Is there any loans that don't come with string attached? Is the Chinese loans free of commitment by the receiving nation? Will an African country have diplomatic relations with Taiwan or vote against Chinese interest in UN resolution issues?
Is Nigeria not the main obstacle to the Eco? Do u think it is easy to form a single currency? U go just dy talk nonsense...the EU dat is working today, do u know how difficult it was for them to get to this point?
Yes African cooperation with Russia and China is very important....
Lol u talk of extermination, is the west the only people that are complicit of genocide...how did the Russian population extend to central asia? How is the Han ethnicity of China the dominant ethnic group in China today? What are turks doing in their present location today?
What crimes have the west commited that others have not done....this is not an emotional or moral issue, people will do anything they can do for self preservation...
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2023
PaNnamdi:

USA influence is on a decline because weak men are ruling them.imagine a goat leading lions to war.

If George Bush na president now,so many nonsense we dey see now we for nor see am.
What do u mean by weak men? The USA decline is not because of weak men but mainly because of internal division....
The era of George bush is very different, and the wars fought then was for the issues at the time...
For example, invading iraq in my view was mainly to get access to oil... today, USA is the largest oil producer...
So things are different....
Biden administration is doing very well to reverse the damages done by trump to USA influence,...
The major problem of the USA today is internal division
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by updatechange(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2023
PaNnamdi:

So France strong pass USA

Na waooooo
Ignorance na very bad thing
Chai!!!!!

The message is not meant for idiots…

1 Like

Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Mr man u talking nonsense.

If not for west do u know Africa would have been exterminated by now?if not for the America u hated so much not interfering in ww2 by now all Africans would have been killed and resources shared by nazi Germany,Soviet Union and Japan.

U know nothing about history and u knowledge is generally shallow that's why I see China and Russia as friends.assuming there was no USA u Africans for hear "whin" for Russia and China hand.
Thank you so much for this response.... without American intervention in world war 2 , Germany and Japan would have overrun Europe , European colonies and Asia...
The west he hates so much has created the best order the world has ever seen....once a country can get their house in order , u close the door to foreign meddling and u can deal with the west more on equal footing

1 Like

Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2023
Tradepunter2:

It's not about Russia or the west.... Russia is significantly weakened now.... The none state actors... There are concentrated extremists groups in Libya south terrorizing mali and adjacent to Niger.... There's also extreme islamists group in the Southern region of Algeria.... Then we have Boko Haram scattered around large land mass in the southern region along Nigeria..... No western or eastern power can do anything....

These coup executioners are cancerous and must be eliminated.... After all they have been enjoying the highest echelons of power.... They get paid way higher than any other personnel's in the security architecture.... They get better welfare packages.... So there justification is useless, because they have eaten off the plate of the person they demonizing...

Africa is not a matured continent.... Europeans have left, yet we still blame them.... Look at all the civil wars, did the Europeans push us to start Killin ourselves??

Black man and quest for power is cancerous.... It's in the DNA... Black man practice the worst part of Machiavelli politics...

Many of us serving in different capacity have to play our parts to ensure the country doesn't disintegrate.... So it's an insult when people come in pull out the colonial card for every issue...

Because it means sacrifices made for patriotic men and women are dishonored... Those died in the line of duty, heard off and unheard off are been dishonored....

People that taw this line are low lives because those statements literally make the brave men and women serving and protecting look foolish. It's disrespectful and dishonorable

I understand your point but it is important to note that the non-state actors are backed by either private interest with link to government or some states might be backing the non-state actors....with that said...it is possible for something to be done , with the right security architecture in place, it is possible, but the main thing with conflict in the sahel, is that there are root causes, and without issues like marginalization, unemployment e.t.c been solved, then it will be difficult for any long lasting solution, as there will be constant loopholes which will lead to meddling...
I agree with your points sir
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by PaNnamdi: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2023
Minsk24:

What do u mean by weak men? The USA decline is not because of weak men but mainly because of internal division....
The era of George bush is very different, and the wars fought then was for the issues at the time...
For example, invading iraq in my view was mainly to get access to oil... today, USA is the largest oil producer...
So things are different....
Biden administration is doing very well to reverse the damages done by trump to USA influence,...
The major problem of the USA today is internal division
No sadam of Iraq paid the ultimate price by been hanged,that naccisist dictator burnt Kuwaiti oil wells,killed hundreds of Kuwaitis and hated the Kurds to much.

He got what he deserved.
Re: Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum by Minsk24: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2023
PaNnamdi:

No sadam of Iraq paid the ultimate price by been hanged,that naccisist dictator burnt Kuwaiti oil wells,killed hundreds of Kuwaitis and hated the Kurds to much.

He got what he deserved.
I agree with you, i am talking about the invasion of early 2000....the early 1990's invasion was in response to iraq invasion of Kuwait....
In my view, the invasion of iraq in 2003 would have had the economic interest of oil as the main reason for Washington DC to invade, also considering the fact that they issue of chemical weapons was not proven...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto / Hamas Terrorists Interrogation Video / Nicaragua Seizes Former Taiwan Embassy To Give It To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.