Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years (26421 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Rare Pictures Of Obasanjo And His Wife During Their Wedding In UK 56 Years Ago / Lagos Socialite, Toyin Igbira Dies At 56 After Prolonged Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by ipobarecriminals: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
sad
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by We4all: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Damn! 'Nothing can stop this lonely tears from falling'. She's been suffering from a chronic mental breakdown and I thought she was already okay. May she find rest wherever she is!

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Day169: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
1990 was a very big year for her.
RIP!

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by illicit(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Eeyah

Never heard of her

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by atilla(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
RIP madam

Remind me of cousin, sister and I watching MTV's those days 94 95.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Confirm4real(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
RIP Legend cry

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Sixthsense2021: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Indomie generation wouldn't know her.
We grooved her jam's dem year's.

Didn't even know but now that she was just 5 years older than i

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Janosky: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Oh really sad!

Her mental health issue limited her career and her life.

Sinead O'Connor is best remembered for her unscripted tears in the video of her cover of the smash hit "Nothing Compares 2 U" in 1990.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by We4all: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Off topic, but that Prince was a song writing machine.

At the time of his death, he allegedly had 500 songs, that have never been sung yet...but written...kept in a vault somewhere.

He was a very weird guy.

5 Likes

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by IamAtAnger: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
Eamon!... fvck what I said it dont mean sh!t now.. grin grin
emmy512:
Breaks my heart.

It's been seven hours and 15 days....

Nothing compares,
Nothing compares, to you....

Had her on repeat alongside eamon.

Rest in peace young eminem

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
Franzinni:
Fame is prison... The freedom I have most celebrities wish they can afford but they can't and it's usually the little things that they loose access to ... Fame killed curt Cobain, fame ran Kanye insane, fame forced kimbo slice to a heart attack, Fame killed rich Piana, Fame killed Micheal Jackson, prince , eithney Houston, 2pac, biggie,juice world, kingvon, it's a very steep price to pay for fame...

Fame is prison, limiting your freedom to a handful of options, restricting you to a handful of options that become stale and drab pretty quick while your handlers turn you into a robot in a despirate bid to maximize profit

Don't get it twisted. What killed rich piana was the adverse effects of steroids and not FAME

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by sylve11: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
Journey well... sad cool

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by aworatak: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nothing compares, nothing compares to you. I remember when that song aired non stop on radio. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by backtovillage: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
W
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Adakintroy: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Death come to us all.

Meditate on death..humility will come.
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Shimran(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Allahumagfir Laki War-Hamki Wa-Aafiyki Wa-Af'anki.

May Allah Forgive her and have Mercy on her. May Allah also overlooked her mistake and Free her from all burden

7 Likes

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by owolabi5: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Lukuluku69(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Shimran:
Allahumagfir Laki War-Hamki Wa-Aafiyki Wa-Af'anki.

May Allah Forgive her and have Mercy on her. May Allah also overlooked her mistake and Free her from all burden

Aameen.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Cj4charles(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
RIP Sinead# You will be greatly missed in the music industry

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by TechCapon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
adecz:

You are probably a millennium child
exposed to only Davido, Teni & P-SQUARE
music..
wrong, I've heard that song nothing compares to you many times. I just didn't know who sang it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by blingxx(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amazon kdp pple like me knows what to do with this update grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Kobicove(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
R.I.P Sinead!
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by lomprico(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Patientiskeyy:
RIP to him

Her
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by yewit37486: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Franzinni:
Fame is prison... The freedom I have most celebrities wish they can afford but they can't and it's usually the little things that they loose access to ... Fame killed curt Cobain, fame ran Kanye insane, fame forced kimbo slice to a heart attack, Fame killed rich Piana, Fame killed Micheal Jackson, prince , eithney Houston, 2pac, biggie,juice world, kingvon, it's a very steep price to pay for fame...

Fame is prison, limiting your freedom to a handful of options, restricting you to a handful of options that become stale and drab pretty quick while your handlers turn you into a robot in a despirate bid to maximize profit

Sad but true.
And Avicii too, suicide.. he couldn't deal with the demands of fame any longer.

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by wiseone28: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
I blame her for converting to fire
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Franzinni: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
coolr888
LIVINGICONREBOR:

Don't get it twisted. What killed rich piana was the adverse effects of steroids and not FAME
but why do you think he abused roid? If not to attain fame ? If not for his fame I wouldn't know him and if he didn't get bloated like he did, he wouldn't reach fame. So Fame killed him.

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by kinkydude: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Adieu, angel. Rest in perfect peace. That her song ruled the world.

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Counterfeit: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
You're really on point.. that was the year I graduated from High School. She reminds me of the Cranberries; an Irish group as well

naptu2:

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Pablojoker12(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Drink before the war
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Padipadi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Off topic, but that Prince was a song writing machine.

At the time of his death, he allegedly had 500 songs, that have never been sung yet...but written...kept in a vault somewhere.
He's a genius but not mentally sound. That's why Michael Jackson outshined him and he allowed it to enter his head. His Nigerian version is Blackface. Always fighting people and accusing them of stealing his songs. Whereas most of the songs he produced himself no too sweet cos if they were, we for say na cos his songs too sweet na why dem dey thief am

2 Likes

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Patrioticman007(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
What a beautiful ending for her, She reverted back to Islam before her death. May Allah bless her soul. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Counterfeit: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nothing like cousin sister nor cousin brother...it is cousin; be it male or female. Wrong English.

atilla:
RIP madam

Remind me of cousin sister and I watching MTV's those days 94 95.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diane Oputa 60th Birthday: Charly Boy Celebrates His Wife, Lady D / Wizkid's 2nd Son, Ayo's 1st Birthday Party (Photos) / Ruth Kadiri Flashes Undies In Sheer Lace [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.