Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years (26423 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Rare Pictures Of Obasanjo And His Wife During Their Wedding In UK 56 Years Ago / Lagos Socialite, Toyin Igbira Dies At 56 After Prolonged Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by descarado: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Irish songs are very dark themed. Her songs are like Enya's.
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Almiron: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U are a teenager...I don't have to argue with u...we now know reason y u have so much time ... Till u become an adult
lmao 🤣 you dey type crap on used techno phone so early in the morning. I have a lot of free time cos I’m self employed, I don’t earn salary, I pay salaries. Life’s beautiful and I’m grateful to God. For the last time, stop stalking me and get a life. I hope the renewed shege dey favor you and your family. Laslas, na hunger go kill you. Mumu say i be teenager, when I was a teenager, you be toddler then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by descarado: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Counterfeit:
You're really on point.. that was the year I graduated from High School. She reminds me of the Cranberries; an Irish group as well

And Enya. Her songs gives me goose pumps and she is so secretive.
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by descarado: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Ishilove:

*female cousin. There is no such word as 'cousin sister' or 'cousin brother '.
Are you tired of these repetitions like I am?
We even have blood sister cheesy
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by TechCapon(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2023
Vifx:

People and self importance sheesh
You don’t know her then shut the hell up and allow those who knew and loved her to mourn her
The world doesn’t revolve around you ken
see mumu
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Adewale1603(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2023
descarado:

And Enya. Her songs gives me goose pumps and she is so secretive.
Enya never married.
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by itsene: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2023
Franzinni:
Fame is prison... The freedom I have most celebrities wish they can afford but they can't and it's usually the little things that they loose access to ... Fame killed curt Cobain, fame ran Kanye insane, fame forced kimbo slice to a heart attack, Fame killed rich Piana, Fame killed Micheal Jackson, prince , eithney Houston, 2pac, biggie,juice world, kingvon, it's a very steep price to pay for fame...

Fame is prison, limiting your freedom to a handful of options, restricting you to a handful of options that become stale and drab pretty quick while your handlers turn you into a robot in a despirate bid to maximize profit
Not quite.
The contracts you SIGN are the problem.lf you avoid the rat race,fame won't hurt you.
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by favour32(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2023
My weekend relaxation decades back.
What a great song.
RIP to her.
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Beverlyjean(f): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2023
Almiron:
lmao 🤣 you dey type crap on used techno phone so early in the morning. I have a lot of free time cos I’m self employed, I don’t earn salary, I pay salaries. Life’s beautiful and I’m grateful to God. For the last time, stop stalking me and get a life. I hope the renewed shege dey favor you and your family. Laslas, na hunger go kill you. Mumu say i be teenager, when I was a teenager, you be toddler then.

A low life will always remain a low life...easy to spot .... easy to identify from teenage years... go and play with ur mates ...
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by iamdapsyj(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2023
TechCapon:
Never heard of her

Lol, you must be GenZ
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Almiron: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Mynd44 Dominique
Rule2
😂😂🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Beverlyjean(f): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Almiron:
😂😂🤣

Enjoy ur ban little child
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by adecz: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
#Rip Sinead O Connor
🙏🕊🙏

"NOTHING COMPARES 2 U" song by "SINEAD O'CONNOR" "1990"

[Verse 1]
It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since you took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since you took your love away

Since you've been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing, I said, nothing can take away these blues

[Chorus]
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

[Verse 2]
It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me, baby, where did I go wrong?

I could put my arms around every boy I see
But they'd only remind me of you
I went to the doctor and guess what he told me, guess what he told me
He said, "Girl, you better try to have fun no matter what you do," but he's a fool

[Chorus]
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

[Instrumental Break]

[Bridge]
All the flowers that you planted, mama,
In the backyard
All died when you went away
I know that living with you, baby, was sometimes hard
But I'm willing to give it another try

[Outro]
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

Writer: Prince Rogers Nelson
Album: I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Almiron: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Enjoy ur ban little child
mynd44 Rule 3
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Beverlyjean(f): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Almiron:
mynd44 Rule 3

Dream on grin grin
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by Ilekokonit: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
When UK Police say an untimely death is ‘Not Being Treated As Suspicious’ and that no one else is being sought in connection with the death then it more often than not points to suicide.

Her 17 year old son commited suicide last year and Sinead has been lost ever since as she says he was the only person who loved her unconditionally.

She had her own health issues and she told Oprah Winfrey in 2007 that she had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder four years earlier, and that she had attempted suicide on her 33rd birthday.

She just moved to London a few weeks ago and she is now dead which highlights the loneliness that that UK based Nigerian Doctor complained of a few weeks ago.

London na concrete jungle.

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/sinead-oconnor-death-not-suspicious-unresponsive-1235380026/
Re: Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years by naturefellow(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
RIP Sinéad O'Connor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's 2nd Son, Ayo's 1st Birthday Party (Photos) / Ruth Kadiri Flashes Undies In Sheer Lace [PICS] / Tboss Is Against Calling Ladies "Bitches"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.