Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings (10958 Views)

Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing / Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Throwback Pics: The Days Of The Molue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by werepeLeri: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2011
realking:

I work at The Airport and I can authoritatively confirm that Chanchangi operates with only single aircraft. Please beware of them besides they are mostly patronized by our core northern brothers and the exact status of that single aircraft as described by our brother above reflect the life style of this our northern brothers. Note that I have no sentiment attached to this, I have been pondering this each time I see them fly. God bless us all.

As a what? A cleaner? You are a freaking lier. Chachangi leased two airlines from Jordan Air recently and they do not operate with one aircraft. They were grounded by the FG previously because they had only one aircraft, they leased two more and they were allowed to resume flights.

Mtchewww.
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by blackky187(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2011
@okija juju,please just say what you know and leave what you do not know.I'm a regular flyer of Arik Air and i can tell you authoritatively that i have been approached twice to purchase arik ticket bearing another name from third party.An arik staff that was with the agent was insisting that i get the ticket from the agent.I insisted that the ticket must bear my name or no deal.At the end,i got one with my name on it.
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by Myself2(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2011
@ OP

grin grin grin grin

Very funny,thank God you landed safely,flew Changangi twice:once in 2005 and the other time in 2007,the second flight made my mind up for me NEVER to fly them again.Dirty cabin,rickety and shaking seats,no wonder they're empty
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by Jarus(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2011
Chachangi, hmmn. No comment. One funny thing happened to me on Aero on saturday on my way to Lagos from Abuja. Passengers were asked to pay for the food and drinks served on the plane. The attendant wheels the cart to you, ask you what you want, bottled water is 100, malt is 200. I thought the guy was joking until he stretched his hands for the money. I jokingly told him that would he accept my ATM, he just turned back with the drink. Na wah o!

You must be flying Aero for the first time for this. Aero has been doing that for close to 2 years now.
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by justfash50: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2011
I Remember when i use to work with a consultancy firm in surulere, the consultancy firm partner with chanchangi to take us to and fro abuja, kano and kaduna. Seriously molue fits the description of some of their plane, although no record of accident but the plane freaks us out. grin
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by igbogolo: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2011
well planes experience turbulence. i do not think its because of the dirty aircraft.

however, i have flown chanchangi a few times and i can say i had my best flights with them. it was a 727 they were using but what impressed me was their landing. take off was very smooth, flight was very smooth, landing was extra smooth! i admire chanchangi pilots.

the same cannot be said about arik. planes are new but pilots are crappy. so i do not know which one i prefer.

all the same i prefer arik and aero to chanchangi. my family only flies arik and aero anywys
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by MMM2(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2011
thank GOD i have my private jet
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by TomFord: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2011
Too many cock and bull story here.can't but laugh(standing in a plane-is this an extension of brt?)
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by OmoTier1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2011
From the poster's description, it may well be that the airplane was outside of the CG limit envelope for that particular configuration layout.

A dropping nose would seem more like a near excursion of FWD CG limit resulting from a number of factors inflight.

Why on earth is a B727 allowed into the Nigerian airspace?
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by dustydee: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2011
The few times I have flown with them was smooth and exciting, felt like the pilot was on turbo. Particularly smooth landing.
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by Jarus(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2011
Almost everybody agrees their landing and taking off are smooth(I also experienced same). Good pilots.
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by ceejay80s(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2011
@poster, i dnt believe u!! If to say u dey inside the plane and it crashed and nobody survives,then u tell me dis story,i go believe u sharp sharp
Re: Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings by Eronmosele(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
enitan2002:
if the poster had this same experience with emirates airline, i don't think he'll be posting that here. Even, when there were not regulators in the aviation industry, chanchangi has a zero-accident statistics. So, mr man, its very normal for you to experience turbulence in flight. You have no case.
Well done. Clap for yourself! At least from your standpoint you somehow have been able to gather enough evidence to convince yourself that you are smarter and know more about aviation than the op. Thumbs up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travelling To Cameroon This December / Cairo Is The Best Place To Work In All Over Africa Country. / Impact Of Apapa Gridlock On The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.