Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique (43800 Views)

NLC Warns Imo Govt, Wike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique On Nationwide Strike / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by Web2020: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2023
We warned Nigerians, and Yoruba Muslims to say No. Tinubu's entire life is fake, the mandate he is holding is fake. What did you think he can change for good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by bluefilm: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im a Federal civil servant. Forget all this noise here.

There will be no strike, many civil servants understands what PBAT is doing.

We await ministers appointment and let the govt commence work.

Only south East will embark on the strike. Period.

Your name says it all.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by aybabz101: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2023
nitt:

Continue to give these useless people excuses

What has the government done to cut down governance?

In a situation where you removed subsidy you are buying 40billion with of suvs, allocated 70billion naira as palliative for yourselves and you say there is no money to run government?

Have they reduced the number of theirpolitical sides and convoys?. Infact, most increased them!..

See ehn! I want to use one bad word for you but let me just stop here before your left eye turns to the back of your head angry

Always defending nonsense! Are you so proud to be a Slave

I'm not a slave, never have I experienced slavery and will never experience one...pls tackle the subject matter as you've done....the last paragraph is really unnecessary pls.....
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by chigozie2018(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2023
You should go and sleep please Nigerian labour Congress.
You are still learning . Nigerians are not interested in them. What Nigerians are
Waiting for is the tribunal judgement.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by FireUpNow(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Toothless dog.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by obrian888: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2023
aybabz101:
I dont know what the strike aims to achieve......coz the government cannot keep on subsidizing fuel. Their strike is technically to increase minimum wage which will only apply to the government workers and corporate workers with the vast population still the same...

this thing is simple....the government needs money to keep running which at the moment the government don't have, cos over 90% of their earnings is spent on debt servicing....... therefore, subsidy must go!

im also a citizen feeling the pain oooo......but the truth nothing any body can do at the moment....the country has been terribly ran by successive administrations and we are now feeling the results of poor management....

In fact, i believe the worst is yet to come...talking from economic facts and figures without emotions......

Oga! you are part of the Nigerians believing this subsidy SHIT? there is nothing like subsidy, this government and past government are bunch of thieves and lying bastards, the worse is yet to come yes, but we can avert it if these clowns resign from office. the government cannot generate revenues without killing its people? what happened to making the refineries to work, whether selling or fixing? you said the government needs money which they don't have, where are they getting the N70B and N35B they are giving themselves and the judiciary when the vast population is still the same like you mentioned. somebody said here in one of the comments that sometimes he wonder if the Nigerian leaders have BRAIN and i support him, these guys are brainless, dumb and clueless bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by fotadmowmend(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Toothless bulldogs

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by Olafolly2: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2023
The only nlc Union I know is the one led by Adams oshiomole
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by CodeTemplar: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2023
Mozino007:
Useless union
Itnis your govt of balablu that's utterly useless. A govt that watches as bandits deny underpaid workers from farming yet you expect the workers to die in silence. Strike is inevitable in the current situation..
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by citizenY(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2023
Yesk:
Toothless union

Docile citizen.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by FBIBOT(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Lol and today is 27th... Just dey play... I no read this epistle when will the strike happen?
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by ajakuai(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2023
RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT TO PRO. OKEY ONUCHUKWU, VC Ignatius Ajuru University of Education PortHarcourt, Rivers State.

The Rivers State government, few weeks ago took a drastic action against the recent employment of the fraudulent and incompetent VC Prof. OKEY ONUCHUKWU to cancel the recruitment.

For record purpose, It was said that the government cancelled the employment for the obvious reasons of;

*indirect selling of slots for 1.5m and 1m respectively by the VC,

*Undue selection of unqualified candidates,

*Disregard and stubbornness to adhere to government required number of employees,

*And 90% of tribal employment of of his Emohua community people, etc.

The Rivers State youths who were qualifed and not connected to the VC were disqualified by him.

Note that OKEY ONUCHUKWU was selected as a political VC who was rejected in Uniport for his incompetent and fraudulent nature.

The good people of Rivers State are hereby calling on the transparent government of Sim to see to the immediate relief of office of the VC Prof. Okey Onuchukwu of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education PortHarcourt before the re-employment process to avoid influencing the yet to be constituted new board.

The concerned people of Rivers State are with the Rivers State government on this.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by yankison(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Only the south East will embark on this strike.

We in other regions have no business with strike.

We must bear the pains till we get it right.

Keep quite pls , get what right ? After d politicians gave themselves 70billion to repair funiture? Are u dumb IR just an idiot ? U and who is bearing pain ..look at this asshole typical Yoruba boy always backbiting .. Before I say a word I'm a Yoruba too but we knownur type ..ode oshi
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by jimmy74(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2023
Oshomole used khaki dress, what style of dress is this one using? These labor leaders sef, person no understand them.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Im a Federal civil servant. Forget all this noise here.

There will be no strike, many civil servants understands what PBAT is doing.

We await ministers appointment and let the govt commence work.

Only south East will embark on the strike. Period.

grin grin grin grin grin
Sarcasm

Otherwise

It is not blood that's flowing through your veins

It is something else
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2023
Okealaaye:

He's a Biafran, Kanu fan and Obi sympathiser. No genuine Nigerian should like an embittered loser who's planning to derail a 58-day old Administration, and one that's yet to appoint the full complement of its personnel. Ajaero's eagerness to disrupt Nigeria because of Obi's loss is obvious in this NLC strike call out. But they'll all fail. Das sertin.

This guy mounted the podium on Worker’s day and sang ‘our mandate shall be recovered’. Madness

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by Chelseaferd: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2023
Una strike is useless , all you guys are after is your pocket after which u will b settled n u call off the strike
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by ponishah: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2023
References1:

https://www.nlcng.org/communique-at-the-end-of-the-central-workingcommittee-cwc-meeting-of-the-nigeria-labour-congress-nlc-held-on-tuesday-the-25th-day-of-july-2023/
NLC is a scam
They are feeding fat on civil servants' deductions from monthly salary., they are a body of moles eating with both hands from FG and poor civil servants
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by Adewale1603(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2023
egoldman:

Read my question again, 8k issue came after the suffering started, goverment should have planned for palliatives before embarking on subsidy removal, for example by going after the subsidy crooks and recovering billions they stole, ofcourse there are traces to follow to get them , reduce the cost of governance, rather they arbitrary remove the thing in one swoop with any prior arrangements for the side effects.

While the people suffer, they approved 70 billion for themselves and told the masses to manage 8k for 12 million families.
same thing I heard in a commercial bus, they approved billions for themselves and buying bulletproof cars and 8k palliatives to the masses for 6months, which most people will not even benefit or will not reach everyone
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by cucumbar: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2023
favor914:
Yes without a shadow of a doubt, the ones with the Obidient mentality want the strike, you are in the millions, but still the major minority.

If Peter Obi had won the election, would you have been calling for a strike?

Is it possible to try & change Nigeria, without this structural Adjustment Policies?
this boy, you stupid o….it’s like stupidity is inherent in all APC supporters. Is it just obedients that are trekking up and down because they cannot afford transportation?

What nonsense reforms and adjustments have you guys been talking about since APC took over power?
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by Bimpe29: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2023
The present NLC too dey dull and passive about her mandate. Dey suppose don give FG woto woto tey they.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by owunabastard: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2023
But they have money for the bloated expenses by NA and Executives
aybabz101:
I dont know what the strike aims to achieve......coz the government cannot keep on subsidizing fuel. Their strike is technically to increase minimum wage which will only apply to the government workers and corporate workers with the vast population still the same...

this thing is simple....the government needs money to keep running which at the moment the government don't have, cos over 90% of their earnings is spent on debt servicing....... therefore, subsidy must go!

im also a citizen feeling the pain oooo......but the truth nothing any body can do at the moment....the country has been terribly ran by successive administrations and we are now feeling the results of poor management....

In fact, i believe the worst is yet to come...talking from economic facts and figures without emotions......
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by asanausana91: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2023
aybabz101:

the poor should be paying for the 75 billion national assembly furnitures cars, the poor should be paying for the 150 cars in the convoy of Tinubu.
The government says that the subsidy is not reaching the poor that some big men are the ones benefiting this subsidy. Who are those big men? Why can't them be arrested? Why can't we cut the government expeditions? Why can't we stop some useless allowances of the national assembly? A president is having more than 200 advisers for what? You are the only foolishly supporting this evil regime because of tribal bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by fafambo: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2023
aybabz101:

NLC is saying that it is very wrong to put the CART before the HORSE , u can’t just wake up and remove subsidy without putting some cushioning effects after all you can’t beat a child and expects the child not to cry, for crying out loud oga, Nigerians are really suffering before but this subsidy of a thing has tripled the sufferings, my one cent
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by MT: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2023
rolams:
I don't need to read anything here!

Una contribution join cause the issue we have in this country.

No be una join occupy Nigeria that time? If Dem don comot the subsidy that time, we for don dey enjoy now.

Even If they didn't protest as at then, would you have allowed as citizens?

The same music that is playingg out will play itself out then.

By 2030, some people will still say if we have removed it in 2023, we will have been used to it.

Endless cycle.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by MT: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2023
fafambo:
NLC is saying that it is very wrong to put the CART before the HORSE , u can’t just wake up and remove subsidy without putting some cushioning effects after all you can’t beat a child and expects the child not to cry, for crying out loud oga, Nigerians are really suffering before but this subsidy of a thing has tripled the sufferings, my one cent

That palliative that we are all screaming for will lead into politician stealing our funds again.

How do you do palliative without very sound data?

You need data to tell you where and how you can reach the poorest of the poor. Nigeria needs to track employed people, where they work and how much they are earning.

Western nations that did palliative for their citizens always rely on data. They don't just pull the figure from the air!
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by Moz22: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Everyone who opposed the Useless government is from the East.

Useless People.
lol.. don’t mind them
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2023
bigtt76:
People wen dem go soon invite go Aso rock, fill dem pockets, suggest court exparte motion to prevent strike and all would go cold. nonsense people

Imagine!!!

Even All the Women/Ladies too have given up!!!

This is extremely Sad.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2023
obrian888:

Oga! you are part of the Nigerians believing this subsidy SHIT? there is nothing like subsidy, this government and past government are bunch of thieves and lying bastards, the worse is yet to come yes, but we can avert it if these clowns resign from office. the government cannot generate revenues without killing its people? what happened to making the refineries to work, whether selling or fixing? you said the government needs money which they don't have, where are they getting the N70B and N35B they are giving themselves and the judiciary when the vast population is still the same like you mentioned. somebody said here in one of the comments that sometimes he wonder if the Nigerian leaders have BRAIN and i support him, these guys are brainless, dumb and clueless bastards.

👍👍👍
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by iampeterben(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
I support this strike oh!
Re: Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
bluefilm:

Your delusion is legendary.

Continue deceiving yourself, okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal / Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.