Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? (1590 Views)

What Happens If Tinubu’s VP Placeholder, Masari, Goes Rogue? / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by Antell95(m): 1:15am On Jul 27, 2023
If the judiaciary decides to keep Tinubu in power, the elites you see today dancing will run for their lives.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by PoliteActivist: 1:23am On Jul 27, 2023
Every wise person knows Tinubu is going nowhere.

A better academic question worth discussing is:

What happens if the SC removes Tinubu but he ignores them and continues (mis)rulling the country?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by Antell95(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2023
See them making mockery of the poor masses. Look at them laughing! They don’t care about you and I. Elections have consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLSRZevgK2o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by Antell95(m): 1:28am On Jul 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What happens if the SC removes Tinubu but he ignores them and continues (mis)rulling the country?
angry
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by PoliteActivist: 1:42am On Jul 27, 2023
wrongman665:
They will not keep him, peter obi get ready....

Assuming they rule against him, HOW will you remove him?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by PoliteActivist: 1:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Antell95:
See them making mockery of the poor masses. Look at them laughing! They don’t care about you and I. Elections have consequences.

https://youtu.be/tLSRZevgK2

😅 You must admit they have a sense of humor
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by Antell95(m): 1:48am On Jul 27, 2023
We are observing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by Jostoman: 5:42am On Jul 27, 2023
With all the evidence before them? No they cant do that.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by Jostoman: 5:44am On Jul 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

he will leave now because he no get choice.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by Deogratiasfx: 5:57am On Jul 27, 2023
If he remains on seat the highest he can rule is 8 years. The worst and the most pathetic is, the nations law would be badly affected because those judgments would become part of our laws. There would need to amend the constitution immediately to avoid anarchy and so many issues that would follow.
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by PoliteActivist: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2023
Jostoman:
he will leave now because he no get choice.

So you agree the only way is IF he VOLUNTARILLY leaves.
And if he decides that particular court is corrupt or made a mistake and later magically gets the judgement reversed??
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by PoliteActivist: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2023
Deogratiasfx:
If he remains on seat the highest he can rule is 8 years. The worst and the most pathetic is, the nations law would be badly affected because those judgments would become part of our laws. There would need to amend the constitution immediately to avoid anarchy and so many issues that would follow.

He can actually rule for more than 8 years - as he did in Lagos. He is still rulling in Lagos till date!
As for those judgments becoming part of our law, you forget you're in Nigeria. The very next day same court may rule the opposite in a similar case!
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by OKOATA(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Anything he signs won't be acknowledged, anything finger print that connects him to the presidency will be disconnected thereby he will be forced to leave. E won enter Aso rock dem don change finger print, make e use bazooka blow the door thru asari na. 😁

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by Cooly100: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

He can actually rule for more than 8 years - as he did in Lagos. He is still rulling in Lagos till date!
As for those judgments becoming part of our law, you forget you're in Nigeria. The very next day same court may rule the opposite in a similar case!

You are 100000% correct...

Anyone who understands this country with its waywardness will have to concur with your statement.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by PoliteActivist: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2023
OKOATA:
Anything he signs won't be acknowledged, anything finger print that connects him to the presidency will be disconnected thereby he will be forced to leave. E won enter Aso rock dem don change finger print, make e use bazooka blow the door thru asari na. 😁

Funny guy. Won't be acknowledged by who? Disconnected by who? Who is "dem" that will change the finger print?
People who were never elected by anyone took over the government from outside. How much more someone elected and already on the inside with his loyalists in all the key positions!
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by Deogratiasfx: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

And that brings about same thing I talked about. The nation would be turned upside down.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by PoliteActivist: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

And that brings about same thing I talked about. The nation would be turned upside down.

The nation is turned upside down right now, what with everyone asking for 400% pay increase, all unions planning to strike, naira in the toilet, people starving...

#LetThePoorBreathe!

3 Likes

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by OKOATA(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Funny guy. Won't be acknowledged by who? Disconnected by who? Who is "dem" that will change the finger print?
People who were never elected by anyone took over the government from outside. How much more someone elected and already on the inside with his loyalists in all the key positions!
See as you dey use all your veins talk. Na my opinion I give, no kee yourself oga.
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by PoliteActivist: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
OKOATA:
See as you dey use all your veins talk. Na my opinion I give, no kee yourself oga.

Na u dey use all your veins talk. Opinions have nothing to do with it. My opinion is that Tinubu should not be allowed near Aso Rock. So what?
I just want you people to see that all the people who could force Tinubu from office are his loyalists appointed by him and grateful to him, thus he can only leave VOLUNTARILLY.
He controls ALL the enforcement powers in Nigeria. The SC has absolutely zero enforcement power.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by OKOATA(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Na u dey use all your veins talk. Opinions have nothing to do with it. My opinion is that Tinubu should not be allowed near Aso Rock. So what?
I just want you people to see that all the people who could force Tinubu from office are his loyalists appointed by him and grateful to him, thus he can only leave VOLUNTARILLY.
He controls ALL the enforcement powers in Nigeria. The SC has absolutely zero enforcement power.
Baba I care less about BAT. As long as God provides my daily bread 🥪 whatever he BAT decides that's his luck.
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
OKOATA:
Baba I care less about BAT. As long as God provides my daily bread 🥪 whatever he BAT decides that's his luck.

That enough prayer for an average obi-dient
The dreams and aspiration are mild...They just wanna eat
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by Bobloco: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Anarchy and Chaos
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
So you still have hope on the judiciary. Tinubu is your president for the next 8 years grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by OKOATA(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

That enough prayer for an average obi-dient
The dreams and aspiration are mild...They just wanna eat
See this guy, you don see me beg on nairaland before? I dey on my grind cashing out steady and never looked for a job all my life na you people I pity pass. Lol
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by adekolaelect(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
OKOATA:
who will do all that you mentioned.
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
OKOATA:
See this guy, you don see me beg on nairaland before? I dey on my grind cashing out steady and never looked for a job all my life na you people I pity pass. Lol

I been wan troll u but this your comment funny die...Your sense of humour is topnotch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Be like say i go dey read most of your comments now cool

1 Like

Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by PoliteActivist: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
OKOATA:

Man doth not live by bred alone
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by rolams(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nothing go happen una go just shout and mute.
Re: What Happens If The Judiciary Decides To Keep Tinubu? by PoliteActivist: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bobloco:

Anarchy and Chaos

Sooo why no Anarchy and chaos when soldiers (whom NOBODY voted for) pushed out duly and popularly elected governments??

(At least BAT is already in control - he can use any excuse to stay in power - like that the SC is compromised!)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Enugu-porthacourt Express Bridge Collapse. NNPC Mega Station / BREAKING: Access Holdings names Bolaji Agbede as acting CEO / Obj,rimi&buhari Lost Their Wives.atiku,ibb,anenih Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.