Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing (4332 Views)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP / Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by TearsOfHelinues: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2023
Boom💥

Pahhahaahahaa

Agbado cry .

Gone are those days that Abia State Government will tell us that they can not construct road because of raining season 😎😎😎😁

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by koiki4bat: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Okay

2 Likes

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by TearsOfHelinues: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Children of the CORN

Bola Ahmed never still hit the ground and running o

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by TearsOfHelinues: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2023
koiki4bat:
Okay

E pain am

Pahahahaahahabab

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by kettykings: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2023
Very nice roads, Abia might record a double digit growth rate this year.

23 Likes

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by TearsOfHelinues: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2023
kettykings:

No single APC governor don work this year oo

Just busy stealing funds

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by DatNiggaDaz: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2023
Otti has started extremely well & he will end very well

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Benny90: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2023
Ode leleyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by TearsOfHelinues: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Benny90:
Ode leleyi

E pain the Ewedurian mozlem

Pahahahaaba

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by TearsOfHelinues: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2023
Yarimo

How is the family 🤣

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by TearsOfHelinues: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Otti has started extremely well & he will end very well

Gbam

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by onumadu: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Excellent title. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Randy111(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2023
I really thank God for abia state. It's sure it has finally seen the light.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2023
This should be a nice topic but the heading is misleading and insulting.
Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by BoldBrainz(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2023
Lol.

This OP has a shrewd sense of humour.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by TearsOfHelinues: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
This should be a nice topic but the heading is misleading and insulting.

Corn student cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Slynation(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2023
This should tell you all the kinda transformation effects of a new party, they can't afford to fail because they are there to prove a point and solidify the name of their party...!!

This was exactly the plans for Nigeria as a whole via LP, but some stone aged nonentities will rather continue been slave and I can only wish them good luck...

Good works Otti...!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by orohbirodeysmel: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2023
grin grin
Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by TearsOfHelinues: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2023
Slynation:
This should tell you all the kinda transformation effects of a new party, they can't afford to fail because they are there to prove a point and solidify the name of their party...!!

This was exactly the plans for Nigeria as a whole via LP, but some stone aged nonentities will rather continue been slave and I can only wish them good luck...

Good works Otti...!!

Gbam

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Ikpunnegi01: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2023
Kudos to you for bringing in this! Thank you @Alex Otti! Thank you to Ndi Abia for being patient.. It shall end up in praises!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Seriously if Otti could do this within few weeks in power, then it means that Okezie Ikeazu deliberately and criminally refused to do it for either whole wasted years, therefore Ikeazu should be fished out anywhere he is and stoned to.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Ulunne777(f): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Kudos to you for bringing in this! Thank you @Alex Otti! Thank you to Ndi Abia for being patient.. It shall end up in praises!

Thank you dear.
The way I kept begging ppl to go reg for PVCs,still followed them up for pick ups.
Election day nko,I went compound to compound begging them to come out and vote.
Still worked as an unofficial agent in my polling unit.Now they call me 'Labour' grin when I go out.
I can't thank God less for this election.Majority told me to stop wasting my time
I've already started reaping the dividends.
Free medical care for one month now at the general hospital.I got my eye drugs complete and free.
No waste pile anywhere unlike before.
New road works ongoing despite the heavy rains.
Just the beginning of more beautiful things.Amen

11 Likes

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by N3TRAL: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Tarring roads instead of building them 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2023
kettykings:
I was saying in another thread that any serious government can solve Aba's problem in 4 years because the city and the state are rich.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Ogene001: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2023
The masses removed the PDP cabal holding Abia hostage in connivance with our enemies operating with Abuja power. Democracy was invented by Igbos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by IgOga(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2023
Not sure how things work in Nigeria but in a normal clime...contracts will be awarded following a tender process which would take at least 3 months.....I am not sure this is Alex Otti's project. And if it is...then I am afraid this is a rushed project which may achieve thesame poor result as previous administration
Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Bolacocaine: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Tarring roads instead of building them 😂

Agbado weep

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Ogene001: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2023
Bolacocaine:

Agbado weep
Abia has better roads than all the agbado states. They are over pampering their governors

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Bolacocaine: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2023
Ogene001:

Abia has better roads than all the agbado states. They are over pampering their governors

Naim make ekiti own share bed for them.

While Ondo own dey talk about weed farm

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by stevnwigw1: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2023
Every other road in Abia should wait until Aba is fixed, Aba is very important for the economy of Abia state, this is what passed Abia state governors didn't know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by Ogene001: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2023
IgOga:
Not sure how things work in Nigeria but in a normal clime...contracts will be awarded following a tender process which would take at least 3 months.....I am not sure this is Alex Otti's project. And if it is...then I am afraid this is a rushed project which may achieve thesame poor result as previous administration
PDP are even saying that Ikpeazu commissioned road faster than Otti
Re: See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing by kingthreat(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Why during the raining season?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharia Police Block Women's Rally In Kano / Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB / Lafarge Cement WAPCO Begins Rail Distribution Of Cement Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.