Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor (63714 Views)

Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Femmyfamous4u(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
See what a promiscuous man have done to the innocent baby 😢

Do you know Herpes can be contracted with ordinary kiss? My wife had a baby patient with HERPES while the parents are negative. It might be from visitors.
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Dshocker(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
you lied my dear!! That’s the handwork of a pedophile cursed man undecided

Women should never allow all these perverts, pedophile and nonsense men carry or kiss their baby undecided.

Sadist
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Oakenshield: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
ladies are quivk to kiss babies unlike men

1 Like

Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by billyG(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Men don't even go where they kept baby in d inner room...do men demand to carry baby?so jennyclay leave men out of this!
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Davidcorny: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Do you know Herpes can be contracted with ordinary kiss? My wife had a baby patient with HERPES while the parents are negative. It might be from visitors.
almost everyone has herpes, most people don't have symptoms.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by id4sho(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Wey your gender can do raw for the Cash undecided
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Ihedinuwa69(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
I deal on neat bitter kola nuts on wholesale scale delivery is nationwide
Base is Anambra State
08167960827 Whatsapp line
Just dm

Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by NastiLord: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm
Women with infection
Na woman kiss that small pikin so
Because we men nor dey do all those emotional kissing of babies if at all we manage carry them...if we manage carry them na throw we dey throw them go up

The last time I manage carry my elder sister pikin
I almost turn smirnoff vodka for the small pikin mouth

Baby girl...is like you got a problem with men..from the way you coment on here...anyway if you ever find your way into Benin city...halla at me lets hang out...but one thing you must have in mind is that I live my life on the fast lane so you must tolerate me that day we are hangingout....i smoke weed, drink alcohol, bang pussy and keyboarding and I drive my car on a fast and Furious mode in Benin city
Na nigga you be! Chop knuckle bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by loosecanon50(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm
Women with infection
Because we men nor dey do all those emotional kissing of babies if at all we manage carry them...if we manage carry them na throw we dey throw them go up

Baby girl...is like you got a problem with men..from the way you coment on here...anyway if you ever find your way into Benin city...halla at me lets hang out...but one thing you must have in mind is that I live my life on the fast lane so you must tolerate me that day we are hangingout....i smoke weed, drink alcohol, bang pussy and keyboarding and I drive my car on a fast and Furious mode in Benin city

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
On a side note
It is generally not a good idea to kiss babies you are not directly related to. I see it as a rude behaviour. Carrying the baby in your arms is enough.
Why kiss? Are you Judas?

Personally, I don't touch people's kids whether babies or infants, or even toddlers... Most times, it's the mothers that force or thrust them into my hands.

I wonder what on earth would make an adult put his dirty lips on the skin or face of a baby, especially one he or she isn't related to...! Smh.

Mothers should be strict about not allowing visitors to touch their babies... Look, but no touching. Simple!
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by OCHKESTINE(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
I was restless on the 3rd day of my daughter's birth after the hospital told me they were out of immunization, that I should wait for extra 1 week.

Coming from my background of sicknesses and all sorts, I made calls and made extra payments just to get he immunized.

I never miss a single appointment for her. Same will go for all the rest after her.
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
gaby:
Poor kid.

Dem no even allow am comot for belle before dem begin their culture of licky licky...na so dog dey lick and kiss their mouth.

How do i avoid all my nebos and visitors that everytime they come around they want to kiss my daughter.. If you talk now e go be like say you dey proud say your baby fine
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
NastiLord:
Na nigga you be! Chop knuckle bro.

Hmmm
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Flame333: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Blackshared:
Damn

E shock you

Surprisingly, it's the same saliva used for greasing pussycat.. Lol

This life, only wisdom is needed..
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by MrHighSea: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Since my neighbour born, I refused to go visit, when baby boy big, we go dey parlay.

But, people beef the man that he's refusing them to come see pikin.

Naija
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm
Women with infection

When banging, Sha use protection, for your own good undecided
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by HaneefahRN(f): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
People that kiss other people's kids are just disgusting. Don't come near my baby with your dirty mouth that has been everywhere
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by KingDash09(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Guy na only you get Herpes oh
Davidcorny:
almost everyone has herpes, most people don't have symptoms.
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by KingDash09(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Agreed

Some people useless
HaneefahRN:
People that kiss other people's kids are just disgusting. Don't come near my baby with your dirty mouth that has been everywhere
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by beyep: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
According to my investigation, the mum of dad side boo came back to return a gift
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Thomasankara(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
[/color]what is it with kissing,must people kiss?[color=#770077]
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by folake4u(f): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
I don't carry newborn babies at all. They're so fragile and immune system vulnerable.

I say my "Hello baby, welcome to Nigeria" from a safe distance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by mignone(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Freddonance:
The picture shown above does not look like a case of herpes in any way. People post nonsense just to trend.
Thank u oo... cos dem say na doctor talk am, ppl will not pause to ruminate over it. How many of our african/Nigerian babies handled by everyone ever gets this. They'll just come up one morning with a pic backed with one yẹyẹ theory.
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Proudlyomonna: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Some people are fond of doing that shit undecided
Pikin wey never strong you carry dirty smelly mouth kiss am angry

1 Like

Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Georgejeez: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Then be ready to have multiple enemies o especially in this Africa .

Imagine your Pastor came to visit you and pray for the new born , then the pastor's wife attempts to kiss the baby and you intervene, stopping her

grin grin grin na your case dem go take preach on Sunday about people when lack faith.
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Georgejeez: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chioma4eva:
If I'm the mother of that child, i swear to God, I'll sue the so called "visitor" . What nonsense angry angry

How will you be able to prove it ?
Which law prohibit kissing New borns, how can you prove that it was done deliberately and how can you prove that it's the first person and not the second or third that gave the infant the virus ..

Last last na you go chop punitive cost for bringing frivolous and malicious case against the Defendant .

Issh, issh ,de play
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by flexyrule(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Na today you buy your first litre of fuel since the increment 😂
The hardship be be like frog wey dey inside cold water wey dem put in top fire...

The thing dey increase small small...
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Bellotelli: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
What makes you believe it's a man?
Pls don't let nairaland make you loose your sense of reasoning.
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by Truvelisback(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Who knows whether he got the herpes from sucking infected kpekus. grin
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
All dis visitors will come nd b carrying d baby👶
Some will even b kissin d baby on d lips 😳
Re: This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor by bluefilm: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dat one na end time kissing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon / Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.