Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed (47388 Views)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company / The Next Titan Audition: What Was The Response You Got?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by OZIOGU1: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
God abeg ooo, what is this? For a 50k job? Allah ya kiyaye
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Arisenews2: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
Okay
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Bridget95(f): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
This is a very wicked insult to the sensibility of anyone applying for such a job.

Anyways, it could be your stepping stone on getting experience.
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Alexious(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Senioradvocate:
cheesy

I have been a resident of Port Harcourt and Rivers State as a whole and throughout my existence here I haven't heard of Jano industry limited here

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Snowmusic: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Y

WHAT IF it is blessing in disguise. Employer mostly do not put exact salary amount on indeed advert. Maybe the HR just fill amount to complete form? What happen to your bargaining power if deemed qualified?

Have you reached the company? Moreover, not all interviews are necessary job offer.. but they do contribute to applicant confident and improve on skills needed to a successful job interview. The more interview a job seeker does, it more he or she improves.
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by CaseSensitive(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Very poor interview/recruitment practice. If it's real in the first place that is.

1 Like

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Tonytonex(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
revived2:
Not even up to $100

Nawa oooo
it's a pity.
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by abba190: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
i always wonder why nairalanders say 50k is a small amount while i kept thinking that if i got a 50k per month job im settle for life

2 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by abba190: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
revived2:
Not even up to $100

Nawa oooo
can u reason me just 1k
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by abba190: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
OZIOGU1:
God abeg ooo, what is this? For a 50k job? Allah ya kiyaye
i will do it for 30k salary

1 Like

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Alcoron: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
The procedures are not many and not out of place, except the email is not properly structured.

1 Like

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by abbey621(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
I can see from the comments why most Nigerians will continue to suffer when it comes to employment. Someone earning zero is complaining of a job offering 50k, someone that is jobless is complaining about recruitment process.....No be juju be that?

Many of una only look at salary and not the bigger picture, many people have started at 50k or less jobs and are now earning over 300k per month, many have used that opportunity to network into bigger and better opportunities. You've sat at home for a year or more yet you no wan do job because of what you deem a low salary.....NA HUNGER GO KEE YA grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Kimiso(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
KingDash09:
baba go learn keyboarding

That 50k na chicken change
I will be interested in this boss

1 Like

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Orspub: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2023

You fit teach me?
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by DesChyko: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
You'd rather prefer to travel all the way down to do that? 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by MatrixCircle: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
You have just been asked to "pitch" yourself as an intrepreneur. It's normal for some companies that wants to know how innovative and the value proposition you will bring into the business.

1 Like

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Angelfrost(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sigh... On top 50k per month! undecided
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by oyeb15: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wetin job applicant no-go see
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Sunnyski: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Modern slavery!!
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Bigii(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
KingDash09:

Baba link your man abeg. I wan learn work🤲
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Bigii(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

A real niggar don't search for job

He is a keyboard warrior full time

Help your man learn work abeg. I get better PC
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Ameduedwin: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
revived2:
Not even up to $100

Nawa oooo
everything's now is dollars, you can not mention naira again, mental slavery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Ganjafama(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
KingDash09:

Please teach me. I'm willing to learn and make money for myself.
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by sisisioge: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nothing is wrong with it nau. They just want to use the video for the preliminary interview stage ni. They need to see your face to read your none verbal cues like they would do if it were a one on one interview.

5 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by lizabeet(f): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
The things wey job seekers eyes dey see for this country 🥺
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by bigtt76(f): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Na you carray yourself go there naa cheesy

BEANSANDBREAD00:
I applied on indeed for the role of an administrative officer and I got this response on my mail. Its so sad. All this procedures for a N50000 job
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Hassanmaye(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Senioradvocate:
cheesy

I have been a resident of Port Harcourt and Rivers State as a whole and throughout my existence here I haven't heard of Jano industry limited here
Hahahaha 🤣🤣😅🤣
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Alliswell248: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

A real niggar don't search for job

He is a keyboard warrior full time

Bad example.

Sign of failed parentage.

2 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
KingDash09:

Yea with soapz and small king pot

2 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Stevedison(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
If I see a job of 50k I will gladly grab it. I am currently job hunting and 50k is not a bad start up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? / Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell / NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.