Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate (90188 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by tutudesz: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Efewestern:

I know very little of her. I was thinking a certain oil mogul would make the list. Or is there any supplementary list coming out?
She is a close person to Omo Agege shocked appointment full ground
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by tutudesz: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
garfield1:

Hmmm.orubebe will get something later
Orubebe will not get any appointment
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Tradman: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
donphilopus:

Abubakar Momoh.
is it the guy from fugar?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by kokorokoman: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Morbeta11:

Senator is elected, and cannot be sacked the executive but can only be recalled by his constitutents. While Minister is an appointment and can be sacked by the executive at anytime.
who doesn't know that, do you think that is enough reason to term it as foolish? Just rest baba, a senator is nowhere near a minister.
You just think you know better than someone that has and pays hundreds of seasoned advisers?
Una too funny for this country I swear.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by kokorokoman: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Morbeta11:

Senator is elected, and cannot be sacked the executive but can only be recalled by his constitutents. While Minister is an appointment and can be sacked by the executive at anytime.
cheesy grin so you mean that is enough reason to reject ministerial nomination? Even my state deputy governor left house of reps to become a deputy governor.
What I am asking is, do you think because you have access to informations on the internet that you now know better than Akpabio himself?
Do you think Akpabio didn't consider this your impossible tense before lobbying for the post of a minister?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) / CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.