Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate (90183 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by SmartPolician: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dafresh:
Can Dave Umahi be a Senator and a Minister at the same time?

Engr. Dave Umahi should be the minister of works. I don't know what he is looking for in senate.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by sirdick17: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
May God help them
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by gaby(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lol

Original technocrats who are worth their salt refused to be a part of this charade hence, this over-edited list of the same ol same looters, bigots, and self-serving recycled thieves.

A joke of a contraption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Gandrova: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
richidinho:
Exercise in futility
Always be optimistic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by FreeStuffsNG: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Isokiscool:
Abubakar momoh is from the same local government with oshiomonle sir
Thank you sir.

garfield1:

How can crs have two and rivers one
We still expect more names. Every state will be represented except Asiwaju breaks with the tradition.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Nehyooh(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Fayemi, Faleke, Oshiomole and Ayade are not there. I think this is incomplete. The portfolio should have come with the list. Congrats to them. Please serve our fatherland excellently. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Chairman, Oshiomole is already a senator in the national assembly that'll be screening the nominated list grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Treasure17(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
One sided list .

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Realguyman1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

He will vacate the senate
Vacate the senate for a minister position? That will be the most stupid thing ever done by any politician in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Mozino007(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
This man is not serious
He always finds it hard to play by the rules
It's obvious if the time limit was not in place, he won't send any names soon.
The constitution says 1 minister per state and fct and he's sending 28 names just so he won't be accused of not meeting the deadline.
So much for hitting the ground running
Wise man I sight you!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by FireUpNow(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Is this merit list? Waiting for second batch and third batch list. I can't see Adams Oshiomhole here.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Winning123: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Let me help you, as it appears you are ignorant. He will appoint a minister per state and one per geopolitical zone. So, if a state has two what it means is that the other fellow is representing the geopolitical zone.

Kukutente23:
This man is not serious
The constitution says 1 minister per state and fct and he's sending 28 names just so he won't be accused of not meeting the deadline.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by spencekat(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
tesppidd:
Can a normal person trade Senator for Minister?
I prefer to be a senator to a minister with a less recognized portfolio,except to be a minster of finance,works& housing etc

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Skty: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ezenwo Nyesom Wike

And

El Rufai

Recycled lots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by BoldBrainz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
tesppidd:
Okay..

Now PDP has every reason to expel Wike.

The PDP of today cannot expel Wike. He'll rather choose to leave the party.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Britishpea: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
This man is not serious

Deadline is in two days. More lists will be sent tomorrow

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by ppogba: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Prof Pate----- ------------- Health
Umahi-____. Works and Housing
El- Rufai. Interior
Wike Niger Delta Affairs
Alake. Information and Culture
Edun. Budget and National planning

Adebayo Adelabu Finance
Betty Edu. State for Health
Fagbemi. Attorney General
Kyari. FCT
Hannatu Musawa. Women Affairs.
Onyejeocha. State for women Affairs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
richidinho:
Exercise in futility

As in they would be disqualified or what?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Sensiblerealist: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Those ones will also get some plum money-making/milking parastatals to head. Na step by step. All Na paddy paddy tinz

iampeterben:
Wike has gotten what he sold his party out for. Good for him but, he should know this regime will soon end.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by billyG(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
So na so wike take join APC?...he needs to beg Ameachi to forgive him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by otokzmail(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
donphilopus:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/27/breaking-wike-umahi-26-others-make-tinubus-ministerial-list/

But the way Reno Omokri dey run mouth support Tinubu, I think say na him go carry number 1 for the list.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Abujaexpress: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Fayemi, Faleke, Oshiomole and Ayade are not there. I think this is incomplete. The portfolio should have come with the list. Congrats to them. Please serve our fatherland excellently. Check my signature for free stuffs!
I think that's the law- attaching portfolios to the names
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by swaggerjack: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Joker...Nigeria always expecting the same recycled nation destroyers to serve their fatherland "excelently". And they wonder why the nation is backwards.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Juzec: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
tesppidd:
I'm surprised as well. I used to think senators are bigger and have more job security than ministers. Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by tesppidd: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
spencekat:
I prefer to be a senator to a minister with a less recognized portfolio,except to be a minster of finance,works& housing etc
I think a senator is better.

1. You are answerable to your people not 1 man.
2. You can go up to 16 years as a Senator but only 8 as a Minister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Sensiblerealist: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
El Rufai for Interior keh! The guy wey supervise ethnic cleansing in southern Kaduna go com head Fire, Immigration etc. That one go tough oooo

ppogba:
Prof Pate----- ------------- Health
Umahi-____. Works and Housing
El- Rufai. Interior
Wike Niger Delta Affairs
Alake. Information and Culture
Edun. Budget and National planning

Adebayo Adelabu Finance
Betty Edu. State for Health
Fagbemi. Attorney General
Kyari. FCT
Hannatu Musawa. Women Affairs.
Onyejeocha. State for women Affairs.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Kukutente23: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
Britishpea:

Deadline is in two days. More lists will be sent tomorrow
As spokesman wey you be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by President2001(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
A seating senator makes the list
Festus Keyamo and Joe igbokwe did not make it
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by vanitybutiwanti: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
spencekat:
If I were him,I will remain at the Senate.
He won't remain in the Senate, umahi is not a social media nuisance that thinks Tinubu will be removed, he's a powerful Nigerian, he knows what miscreants on social media do not know

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Kukutente23: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Winning123:
Let me help you, as it appears you are ignorant. He will appoint a minister per state and one per geopolitical zone. So, if a state has two what it means is that the other fellow is representing the geopolitical zone.

Your could have saved yourself this trash by giving my post to someone who understands English to interpret to you before quoting me.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by akposking(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
tesppidd:
is because Nigeria love money more than serving at least most politicians. The office of a minister have more money allocated and more portfolio than a senator, but a senator has more prestige.

Hope you get the drill now.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by damoobaba: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
zed7:
Same recycled folks. We're nor ready.

Say you're not ready. Whatever evil wishes you have for this government comes to you and your family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hmmm

No comment yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) / CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.