Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate (90117 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by funshint(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
tesppidd:
Okay..

Now PDP has every reason to expel Wike.
Wike that has already expelled PDP teytey grin
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by abbey621(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
If this is truly the list then Jagaban has done amazingly well to shut the mouth of those screaming tribalism, religious sentiments etc.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Larryndelaw: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
wallex1983:
If this is the much awaited list, then it should have come since May 30th.

Nothing intriguing to me.
Nothing will ever intrigued you. Just relax. Look for something meaningful to fo.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Arabk25: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Islamic republic of Nigeria
See as them pack Muslims full everywhere
You no know say Nigeria nah Islamic country before just they play because them never force Qur'an for your hand with ak47!
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Afamed: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kaiser20:
please explain to us who has a strategic policy in Nigerian politics. What you guys in Nigeria call a good politician is a leader without integrity, oh yes member character, someone who is willing to bend in order to get what he wants.

And where is the saint politician in the world?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by crowther15(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
gaby:
Lol

Original technocrats who are worth their salt refused to be a part of this charade hence, this over-edited list of the same ol same looters, bigots, and self-serving recycled thieves.

A joke of a contraption.
You mean some of them turned down the job to serve their country?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Goodcitizen1: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Otasikwe(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dafresh:
Can Dave Umahi be a Senator and a Minister at the same time?
na overfake news

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Couldntfigurean: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Arabk25:

You no know say Nigeria nah Islamic country before just they play because them never force Qur'an for your hand with ak47!
the problem is not Muslims,it’s christians who sit idle and watch things like these happen
Imagine a Christian president appointing 90% Muslims,you think Muslims will keep mute?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by siremmyt(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nobody is talking about Osun state and Lagos state but if it's another region or geo - political zone, people will been raised concerned.

Note; Tinubu is the former Governor of Lagos state and Osun state as he state of origin as people as claimed. Nobody is talking now.
Yoruba people love peace, leadership role and understand politics.
Pls let us embrace unity, humanity,love and peace in this country.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Judolisco(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Fayemi, Faleke, Oshiomole and Ayade are not there. I think this is incomplete. The portfolio should have come with the list. Congrats to them. Please serve our fatherland excellently. Check my signature for free stuffs!
yh... I can't find James faleke
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by SaintLucia: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mozino007:
let the give away begins sir!
make we reach Aso Rock first.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Aiel123: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,I know almost all of them.prof Joseph usev,musawa,Betta edu,amb tugga,wale edun,adelabu,okotete,ohanenye,Doris anite are they politicians
Edu is a mini politician
Adelabu...a two time gubernatorial candidate for Oyo is what to you?
Ohanenye contested.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Aiel123: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

Osunbor or okojie is ok but whoever apc picks will win.
APC picking someone from the north against PDP or labor picking from the central will be disastrous.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Igboslayer: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
trutharena:
Nice lost.

It’s full of technocrats and new faces that we haven’t heard before.

I am so glad El-Rufai and Wike made the list. Agreement is Agreement.

—Prof. Ali Pate is a huge catch.
—Olawale Edun I Stan you
—Imman Suleman-Ibrahim: The NAPTIP woman
—Mohammed Idris: Blueprint newspaper founder
—Lateef Fagbemi: Agba Lawyer

Notable mention
Uju Kennedy Ohaneye made the list too. That’s the woman that stepped down for Tinubu during the APC primaries.
Truly agreement is agreement. Some sit@home Israeli wannabe thinks because they are angry, God will stop to bless the people they hate.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Aiel123:

Edu is a mini politician
Adelabu...a two time gubernatorial candidate for Oyo is what to you?
Ohanenye contested.

True she's a mini politician but a born technocrat.ayade forced her to be woman leader to cover his interest at abj.
Yes adelabu contested twice but he's no politician.he spent all his active years at CBN.ohanenye contested to complete numbers and perhaps boost her profile but she's not an active politician like wike,umahi who are competent fellows.
I heard delta will get another slot with ibori nominating

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Aiel123:

APC picking someone from the north against PDP or labor picking from the central will be disastrous.

No,Edo don't really send that zoning thing.its all about competence and the popularity of the candidate.from what am seeing,obaseki will still pick from south.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Aiel123: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

True she's a mini politician but a born technocrat.ayade forced her to be woman leader to cover his interest at abj.
Yes adelabu contested twice but he's no politician.he spent all his active years at CBN.ohanenye contested to complete numbers and perhaps boost her profile but she's not an active politician like wike,umahi who are competent fellows.
Delta...heard it too
Either Edebvie or Orubebe...
Political players are politicians. Wike,Umahi,El Rufai have capacity to work.
The list is not in anyway bad.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Aiel123: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

No,Edo don't really send that zoning thing.its all about competence and the popularity of the candidate.from what am seeing,obaseki will still pick from south.
What then is the noise and clamor for an esan governor in 2024?
You are right Sha but I still think 'he is our own' may come to play.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Babathanks(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
donphilopus:
Cool. Oshiomhole now takes everything that comes to Edo State to Etsako.
Shebi una hate am for Benin?
Weting una want again ?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by donphilopus: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Babathanks:

Shebi una hate am for Benin?
Weting una want again ?

Lol. Am I from Benin? I'm from Edo North. Akoko Edo.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by od4life(m): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Aiel123:

Delta...heard it too
Either Edebvie or Orubebe...
Political players are politicians. Wike,Umahi,El Rufai have capacity to work.
The list is not in anyway bad.
I doubt that Delta State will have an extra slot. Reason?

36 States = 36 Ministers.

6 Geopolitical Zones = 6 extra Ministers.

Making it a total of 42 Federal Ministers in all.

Already Betta Edu has Cross Rivers State slot and John Enoh has the slot assigned to the South South.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by od4life(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

Delta State cant get an extra slot since Betta Edu and John Enoh have filled both their assigned slot for State and South South Geopolitical zone.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Aiel123: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
od4life:

I doubt that Delta State will have an extra slot. Reason?

36 States = 36 Ministers.

6 Geopolitical Zones = 6 extra Ministers.

Making it a total of 42 Federal Ministers in all.

Already Betta Edu has Cross Rivers State slot and John Enoh has the slot assigned to the South South.
Oh
Never thought of that.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
od4life:

Delta State cant get an extra slot since Betta Edu and John Enoh have filled both their assigned slot for State and South South Geopolitical zone.

Very true plus delta gave tinubu the lowest margins.okotete will be junior minister.cc aiel123, efewestern, tutudesz

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by ApostlePaul14: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Is your governor not from Edo south?
Moreover Edo is PDP state.
wallex1983:
If this is the much awaited list, then it should have come since May 30th.

Nothing intriguing to me.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by 13greens: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
shhhhh...
if this is what we have been waiting....mennn..... total bull..shit......... damn 9JA
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by tesppidd: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
funshint:

Wike that has already expelled PDP teytey grin
Wike made himself almost very indispensable to PDP with the vast resources, and Rivers people suffered terrible for it.

Rivers state is the state with the second highest rate of multi dimensional poverty.

Anti party and betrayal is never a difficult thing, it is a very easy thing to do.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by REALretep(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

He will vacate the senate
And if Tinubu loses in the election petition case, Umahi will be the greatest loser
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by tutudesz: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

Very true plus delta gave tinubu the lowest margins.okotete will be junior minister.cc aiel123, efewestern, tutudesz
Am seeing ministry of trade and investment for her.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Babysho(m): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
trutharena:
Nice lost.

It’s full of technocrats and new faces that we haven’t heard before.

I am so glad El-Rufai and Wike made the list. Agreement is Agreement.

—Prof. Ali Pate is a huge catch.
—Olawale Edun I Stan you
—Imman Suleman-Ibrahim: The NAPTIP woman
—Mohammed Idris: Blueprint newspaper founder
—Lateef Fagbemi: Agba Lawyer

Notable mention
Uju Kennedy Ohaneye made the list too. That’s the woman that stepped down for Tinubu during the APC primaries.

I wonder what could make a man enthusiastic about the obvious nepotism in his society. Your last paragraph is just mental.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Efewestern: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

I know very little of her. I was thinking a certain oil mogul would make the list. Or is there any supplementary list coming out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.