Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit (23333 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Prediction For Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast Match / Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Dawdy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2011
What is amazing in TB Joshua prediction? Even paul the octopuse, ordinary animal did better.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by JUO(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2011
either u like it or not the prediction has come to pass. who made u a judge? the same T.B J said this morning that he saw some calculation going on. we may qualify after the calculation
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by akins56(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2011
TB or no tb super eagles are worthless.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Progreen: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2011
doctokwus:

For some people,no mata how many yrs dey spend in d white mans land wt d rational and logical approach to issues,dere thoughts will still remain archaic.I didn't know Osaze was so primitive in his way of reasoning dspite his long sojourn in europe

Mr Europe. You don't know the difference btw spirituality and living Europe.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Arosa(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2011
JUO:

either u like it or not the prediction has come to pass. who made u a judge? the same T.B J said this morning that he saw some calculation going on. we may qualify after the calculation

That calculation he saw is his monies being calculated.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by executinal(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2011
Arosa:

So this Tb is a fake prof. 1-0 is not the same as 2-2.
He didn't say 1-0, follow the link and listen to his prophesy, http://www.scoan.org/prophecy.htm
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by amtheone(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2011
@Jason2010
u better keep ur mouth shut if u don't have anything to say. who appointed as a judge to know fake and genuine pastor. Can u see that for now we don't have anything called NATIONAL TEAM. What did TB Joshua say. If u are  a christian  I think u should go back and read ur bible well b4 u start vomiting rubbish
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by EPOMA(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2011
musKeeto:

How foolish can this country get? So now na prophet dey play football? Wetin concern football concern God?

This how you express ignorance here, the bible says be careful about nothing but in every thing in prayer and supplication . So wetin concern us praying before we eat with God, it is not important abi, but it is a topic
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Chilug(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2011
T.B joshua never said nigeria lose who 1 -0. He said guinea will score at the dying minute and the result will not favour nigeria. Is disgusting that you of all people interpret him wrongly and them judge him again. Is sad enough.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by White007(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2011
SMH in utter Disgust.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by jason2010(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2011
amtheone:

@Jason2010
u better keep your mouth shut if u don't have anything to say. who appointed as a judge to know fake and genuine pastor. Can u see that for now we don't have anything called NATIONAL TEAM. What did TB Joshua say. If u are  a christian  I think u should go back and read your bible well b4 u start vomiting rubbish

@ amtheone: Whatever the f-ck ever. I have every right to say what I want to say. I read my bible well. Your man is as fake as a $3 bill. The bible says precisedly “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves  Matthew 7:15
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by EPOMA(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2011
maxpro-xl:

so after many years of residing in europe, osaze can still be primitive in his way of thinking. what has predictions got to do with football. someone made a negative statement based on assumptions and u accepted it as your reality. its so sad & painful for NIGERIA. t[b]he man said u will loose the match with a goal margin(1-0) to be precise, not that u will not qualify. the match was a draw.

there are two gates to people's lives. the EAR gate and the EYE gate. whatever you HEAR and SEE continuously will enter your heart, and whatever has entered your heart will ultimately control your life. thats the problems with the SUPER-EAGLES. probably siasia himself beleived in the prediction.

SUPER-EAGLES players and officials needs a psycologist to work on thier mind-set. or better still, a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER. l recommend some-one like FELA DUROTOYE of visible impact. this will inspire them to victory next time [/b]

Did you read what he said , go back and read it , he said 1 goal in the late minute will decide the gate and that it will not be in favour of Nigeria, he also said that the first team to score will win.
Leaving in europe is a disaster for anyone who stops having spiritual believe in my own opinion
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by bong4(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2011
At least from the post, Osaze said, " the coach did his best but we the players messed up." Thatteam is not good and should be scrapped. any coach using those set of players is not ready to succeed. I hope Siasia learns his lessons. Go and get your WAFU cup home eagles or John Obuh should be given the job. we are tired of hypertension induced football fro the Super Eagles.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2011
Super Chickens wouldn't play in Nations cup,, Well I guess I have to watch each match in a relaxed atmosphere with a good wine,with unbiased judgement / comments from over zealous super chicken fans,, lol.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by otokx(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2011
John Obuh is not any better than Sampson Siasia - using overaged players to reach quarter finals is not an achievement. Osaze is an agbaya; wetin consign agbero with overload?
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Abmalcom(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2011
Rubishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big shame to Osaze and his cohorts for putting Nigeria in this situation. he in particular, failed abysmally.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by engrj(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2011
In Anything u are doing put God first.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by olajide8(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2011
A critic or a cynic you may call me but this is the reason -its a Good thing to remember, a better thing to do, work with the construction gang not the wrecking crew",
first let us look at the whole team
1. They are basking in the euphoria of the past teams 1992, 94 and atlanta 96 teams, these present boys are a group WASTE, watch very well they can't control balls well ball control 38%, the early nigerian team players open the international space for them to export themselves by any means not by discovering them but them export themselves for trials NONSENSE, and they rub big boyism in our face.
2. Attack we don't have, a natural strike like rashidi yekini is now very hard to find they refuse to develope chris santos, give him"rashidi yekini" the ball like him or not toe master or not, instep or not you are in trouble, his big and heavy on the ground you can't just fall him easily and when he is running towards you, you would feel a bull is coming, currently we don't have any striker, plz don't refer to yakubu ayeni because that one is a complete mis fit if his on the field he would make it seem you are playing without 3 players, coz he would always make wrong passes and kick the ball over the bar side netting name it but not inside the post, in any team I wonder how he manages to score-self
3. No supporting striker some who can play behind the striker and connect wingers to the striker and dribble a bit, like kanu.
4. Presently we only have one winger or possibly 2 ahmed musa and nsofor - the only problem is nsofor isn't a team player he is selfish though his still better then some others
5. Mid field plz we should forget mikel in life if you don't improve you would rot he hasn't improved so his becoming a burden and to add insult to injury because he plays in chelsea he feels to big, (thou I sound like I'm envious I can't play but I read the matches) rubbish they should allow joel obi play and not call mikel again, to the national team look at his mates messi, c ronaldo, the list is endless they are getting only better its because of money he is getting worst if he had gone to manchester united imagine what alex fergusson would have done to him (useless boy).
6. The wings where is echijile, what of this other boy that had an injury and was taken to south africa, taye tawio left legged-ness has messed him up he can't trap a ball with his right and that is the problem if we can't get striking wingers and defensive wingers then we should look for ball jogglers mid feilders and allow them to play all wings and mid field and attacking wings we have a thousand of them in nigeria
7. Defense only yobo what has happened to tella boys all of them with the except of lukman haruna whom was not matured enough as at the last time "pride",
8. Siasia sorry but what format are you playing its either you play with the ball in front and all the players behind running forward, that means you are attacking or the ball is behind and all the plays sheild the ball from the opponents defense, or the ball is in between the boys and they create shapes triangles rectangles etc that means you are holding for possible attack, the technical committee you also can't see, imagine jay jay not asking this kind of question maybe he doesn't know himself,  in all the whole team must be thrown away and local street boys drafted to the national team not this rubbisssshhhhhh.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2011
osaze shud be responsible and accept defeat without apportionin blames here and there! am a fan of his, but lately, he cant seem to get himself off silly issue! just concentrate on ur career my friend, c.ronaldo is a player like u damn it!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2011
Even Ayegbeni no go miss the kind goals wen Odemwingie miss, Haabbaa! I swear Odemwingie dey make me miss Aiyegbeni, T. B Joshua ko, tuberculos Moses ni! Mtcheeew!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by montelik(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2011
otokx:

John Obuh is not any better than Sampson Siasia - using overaged players to reach quarter finals is not an achievement. Osaze is an agbaya; wetin consign agbero with overload?

Then who? Amun, Ikhana, Cooreman? grin
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2011
llllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,why not siasia invite our junior team strikers
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by femo86(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2011
Bunch of nonsense chicken, Some of them are too proud 2 play for their nation,where they started oooo. I watched other countries played,infact, GOOD FUTBOL,but my dear super chickens.CHAI,WAT A PITY,
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by truuz: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2011
T.b Joshua tie rope for ur Leg shey? Awon ebu oshi!!  Overrated Chickens!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Ekpekus(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2011
Osaze should jst shut up! Is that how he plays 4 WBA and blames it on others? RUBBISH!!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Kommentato(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
truuz:

T.b Joshua tie rope for your Leg shey? Awon ebu oshi!!  Overrated Chickens!

Hehe, no mind them. Super Pepeye (Duck)  grin grin
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by stagger: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2011
So T.B Joshua forced him to miscue the clear goal he should have scored in the first half? What nonsense!

If this Osaz f.ool has nothing better to say, he should SHUT UP! White haired f/ool who is more concerned with donning the latest hair do than in improving his skills.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by kizito96(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2011
This is just trying to play the blame game. So playing football means nothing so long as you have been predicted to win. How myopic my country men and women has become.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Rhino5dm: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2011
This is what you get when the whole country is in mess.

When terrorist attacked we fast and pray for them to confess their sins, instead applying logic and professionalism to solve it

when we are about to choose leaders we went for "Goodluck" to solve our near collapse system,instead of those with proven track records.

"Na God want the man to rule", "The man get luck oo","Na God make am to rule us".
Even when its obvious he cant preside over a local government.

when its time for qualification we await predictions from a semi-illiterate dullard while our oppenents trained tirelessly to secure thier position.

. . .little wonder this so-called civilized dolt here is directing his failure at this Man of Dog!

Twa! > Back to the sender!

**chilling out with big stout while listening to the song by titled . . ."Thank God am not a Nigerians".
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2011
EPOMA:

This how you express ignorance here, the bible says be careful about nothing but in every thing in prayer and supplication . So wetin concern us praying before we eat with God, it is not important abi, but it is a topic

You see how useless you are. Gratitude to God is not the same as expecting God to hold your dick when you want to pee in the morning,
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Meemeh(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2011
Blaming Prophet Tb Joshua for his prophecy was very wrong coz he deliver the message dat came to himsmileyfrankly d error was from our officials>coach>n players smileyofficials only care 4 their pocketssmileycoach have no technical experiencesmileyplayers some are full of themself smiley4 d PROPHECY:in 2KING20 Prophet Isaiah prophesis 4 d death of King Hezekiahsmileythen wot happens King Hezekiah prayed over it n God extends his life time:-)
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Koolking(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2011
why are we axing the wrong trees? why are some of us blaming prophet T.B Joshua and Nigeria as a country for the abysmal performance of these players? of course, they will always find a scape goat for their poor performance. believes are personal idiosyncrasies. these guys were just not committed, in fact, they have recently exhibited unpatriotic seal towards nationalism. they are better replaced. Does T.B Joshua also influences their performances in their various clubs? This is incredible we actually blame people for their performance. it would ve held some weight if they had blamed their failure on bokoharam, say, bokoharam threatened to deal with them if they won.

whoever watched the match would agree that there was no iota of seriousness from this guys, they play with lacklustre and lackadaisical attitude. The guineans were far from being better, they would ve taken advantage of the guineans low self-esteem and come out victorious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Train Ahead International Friendly With Ukraine (photos) / Draw For The FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 (full Fixtures) / Bet9ja Cashout IS A Fraud!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.