Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit (23334 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Prediction For Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast Match / Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by chiefronal: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2011
I dont understand why some people are calling Nigeria 'Rubbish'? Osaze gave a stupid answer to a question and you all call Nigeria rubbish? C'mon guys!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by 76Naira(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2011
Osaze, just proved that environment & exposure can only influence one to the extent allowed.
Prophets in an event meant for entertainment , fun, Its weird really.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by 76Naira(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2011
@amtheone,

You must really be the one, Phew!!!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by pek(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2011
Dumbest comment ever and from a player we expected much from. So Josuha told him to play badly or to lose those glaring chances.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by oladayo042: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2011
Did I hear him well? Osaze should have come to NL to see so many good prophecies about the match. Maybe they could have won?
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by morraty: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2011
Where is Shuaibu Amodu  !!!!!!!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by TrueSeeker(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2011
So Osaze and his teammates can so dull themselves by beleifing in superstition.Rubbish
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by galatico(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2011
Osaze should just shut up his fucking mouth, they (Eagles) didn't deserve to qualify, the Guineans where more hungry for qualification and they got it.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2011
LOL grin grin
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by ideylaff: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2011
SUPER-EAGLES players and officials needs a psycologist to work on thier mind-set. or better still, a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER. l recommend some-one like FELA DUROTOYE of visible impact. this will inspire them to victory next time

What will Fela Durotoye do, blow grammar, and drop a few fake positives in them, if you don't have it in you you don't have it, one needs to do away with all these money making suit wearing small boys parading themselves as motivational speakers

Its a waste of time and money,

Fela Duroyoye, LOL, maybe we can call his wife along as well Tara to do make up for Supoer Eagles, LWKMD ooooo
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by owobokiri(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2011
This is how it works; The bearded "prophet" after noticing the national teams poor preparations, tells an official to make a statement to the effect that the super eagles will loose the next match. He then goes back to his shell to watch events. If they eagles loose, he sits in his big house with a big grin, welcoming more confused people looking for "annointing", if the eagles win, he denies he ever made such a statement. This is all bunkum. Baba god must have more important things to occupy his time than to check who wins between Nigeria and Guinea in a football game. Osaze should know this.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2011
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by publisher(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2011
[size=14pt]OK,let ANY prophet 'fake or real' predict that you are going to die on 10th October 2011,tell me if you'll sleep well tonite,especially if you suddenly develop a serious headache later in the evening.
PSYCHOLOGY must have played a significant role in our boys failures yesterday,first they start missing chances, then the Guineans delay tactics and then they remember a prominent preachers prophecy  shocked shocked. But at least 2-2 draw is not same as 1-0 loss,however 3-2 aggregate loss is same as 1-0 loss,both prophet and players were prooved right and wrong at the same time. Nigeria was the ultimate looser!

The POWER OF POSITIVE/NEGATIVE THINKING IS REAL in whatever endeavours we embark upon in life. However,soccer is just a game jare,its not as if BOKO HARAM would have surrendered if we had won the match.  grin grin[/size]
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Lovine: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2011
Jason 2010 you are the most foolish man I have ever known. So you now abuse the man of God, what's if the prediction fails what would you have said. I know most of you are infidels who hate God if it is a White man like Benny Hinn you will be quick to believe. Whether you like it or not Prophet TB Joshua is a true man of God and believe me you or your household will have a reason one day to go there for deliverance because for sure you need DELIVERANCE
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by polokor60(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

This is what you get when the whole country is in mess.

When terrorist attacked we fast and pray for them to confess their sins, instead applying logic and professionalism to solve it

when we are about to choose leaders we went for "Goodluck" to solve our near collapse system,instead of those with proven track records.

"Na God want the man to rule", "The man get luck oo","Na God make am to rule us".
Even when its obvious he cant preside over a local government.

when its time for qualification we await predictions from a semi-illiterate dullard while our oppenents trained tirelessly to secure thier position.

. . .little wonder this so-called civilized dolt here is directing his failure at this Man of Dog!

Twa! > Back to the sender!

**chilling out with big stout while listening to the song by titled . . ."Thank God am not a Nigerians".
na u be dog,child of dog.idiot.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by otokx(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2011
The average Nigerian is superstitious and not religious, other countries are moving forward we are here talking about TB Joshua whose predictions are neither here nor there.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by publisher(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2011
Posted by: Lovine
Insert Quote
Jason 2010 you are the most foolish man I have ever known. So you now abuse the man of God, what's if the prediction fails what would you have said. I know most of you are infidels who hate God if it is a White man like Benny Hinn [/b]you will be quick to believe. Whether you like it or not Prophet TB Joshua is a true man of God and believe me you or your household will have a reason one day to go there for deliverance because for sure you need DELIVERANCE

Errrmmm,Aunty Lovie,i dont think [b]a 'white man' like Benny Hinn
will have time to start predicting the scores of soccer matches when there are other serious issues affecting the church of Christ. cheesy
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by polokor60(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2011
those of you insulting the prophet of GOD should be very careful not to incur the wrath of GOD.he made a prediction and it came to pass,what other prove do you did again.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by manmustwac(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2011
What T B Joshua said had a psycological effect on our supertitous odemwinge and others players which really caused us to lose the game cry
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by manmustwac(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2011
What T B Joshua said had a psycological effect on our supertitous odemwinge and others players which really caused us to lose the game cry
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by jason2010(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2011
Lovine:

Jason 2010 you are the most foolish man I have ever known. So you now abuse the man of God, what's if the prediction fails what would you have said. I know most of you are infidels who hate God if it is a White man like Benny Hinn you will be quick to believe. Whether you like it or not Prophet TB Joshua is a true man of God and believe me you or your household will have a reason one day to go there for deliverance because for sure you need DELIVERANCE

@ lovine: Your monkey a-s has got some nerves for calling me foolish for expressing my point of view. May whatever you wish me come to you. Reason why the country is messed up is because of fanatics like you that believe in these fake men, and can't use rational thinking to solve problems. Even the white men that introduced christainity to us are probably amazed at how facinated you are with these fake men.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by polokor60(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2011
angrythe age of the average super eagle player is between 33 to 38.what else do you expect from old men(tired legs) claiming to be youngstars
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Sike(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2011
What Rub.bish!! Osaze berra sharrap dia b4 i send am d last thunder wey dey my mouth. . . NunsensS!!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by deadie(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2011
Chai, I don die. You really mean they brought a "prophet" to pray for the team and took TB Joshua serious. I pity Nigeria. Anyway, what do you expect when Jonathan went and knelt before Adeboye. Why do we need a coach in the first place, one of these "prophets" can certainly do better since they believe them.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by deadie(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2011
polokor60:

those of you insulting the prophet of GOD should be very careful not to incur the wrath of GOD.he made a prediction and it came to pass,what other prove do you did again.

Uhm, I thought he said only one goal would be scored, so his prediction didn't work. And secondly, there is nothing like "prophet of God" and your God is fake. Please, pray to him, and tell TB Joshua to join you and pray, that your weak God should send his wrath to my path. Such is the fear they use to milk their sheep.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by kayjegs: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2011
Has Osaze added stand up comedy or is it sit down comedy to his prifession? This statement should have come as one of the jokes in a nite of thousand laughs, A total senseless talk from a supposed professional footballer.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by shollymata(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2011
Osaze SORRY FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by amurx(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2011
Pastor TB is a psycologist he knows d chicckens will definately lose the match, i wonder who this chickens can beat.in this continent. there qualifying is headache coz d cup is not even sure for them ,
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by aribitoye(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2011
his prediction was different,he said 1-0 not 2-2!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Theblessed(f): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Please, stop blaming and put-in the hard work next time because, that's the only answer to success. Hard work, hard work, hard work!!!  The footballers were not hungry enough to win, that's why they failed to qualify and started looking for scapegoat - someone to blame.  They are lazy a - s e s!

Beside that, for those who are still castigating Prophet T. B Joshua, I am very sorry for una.  Everyone, all over the world knows that, the prophesy of the Man of God at the Synagogue is overwhelmingly accurate - you don't doubt it as it would hit you in the face - but who can beat his prophesy? Bring them on!!!

And how shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken, some asked in the Ancient time

Well, here is a bit of the answer God gave them to identify false prophets.

For the Lord had said, 'When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously; thou shall not be afraid of him'.

Deuteronomy Chpt. 18 v. 21 - 22 (King James version).  Read the whole Chapter to get a gist of what the Lord is teaching us.  

You see, for those of you who are bent on blackmailing and covering up the truth that is flashing right under your noses - I say, your blackmail can't make any impact on the powerful Anointing on his life, for he is loved all over the world by those who have taken the trouble to get to know him therefore, if you can't beat his gifts just join him - come to the Synagogue and confess all, you will be forgiven. sad

You see like most Nigerians, the Man of God enjoy Football games beacause, Football is a way of life for a Nigeian male.  In this matter, the Man of God did not say he was predicting in the Name of the Lord, did he  

Rather, you all assumed he prophesied, was it not the case He only spoke his heart.  Prediction is different from Prophesy p  l  e  a  s  e !!! He revealed 'the thought of his heart' and it came true, just think of when he actually prophesy with a touch of heaven on it, you will pooh!

Please, stop your blackmails - you can't change what we know about him because, we love him dearly.
[/size][/b]
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by freepeople: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2011
SEASON OF PROPHETS(part 1)
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by airmark(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2011
TB Joshua predicted in 2009 world cup qualifier between Nigeria and Mozambique. He said he saw a Nigerian scored with a header after struggling to score throughout the match. He said Nigerians will smile at the end. I tell u he got it right. As nsofor scored in the dying minutes with an header in the must-win, tension-soaked encounter. Since then i believe in his predicitions.
For those saying nothing concern God with football. You must be joking. If you go into real soccer in Africa (especially francophone countries), you will realise it's beyond ordinary kicking the round-leather. Only the main actors in this game will understand not some ignoramus on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Train Ahead International Friendly With Ukraine (photos) / Draw For The FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 (full Fixtures) / Bet9ja Cashout IS A Fraud!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.