Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? (529 Views)

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? / 11 Funny Pics About Married Life. #COPIED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by Joychinonyerem: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
What can you tell me about married life that most people don't know?
Marriage, a union of hearts and souls, marks the beginning of a beautiful journey filled with love, laughter, and challenges. It is a promise to share life's joys and sorrows, to cherish one another, and to grow together as partners. As I embark on this storytelling journey, I am reminded of my own experiences in married life, and the invaluable lessons that have shaped our bond into something extraordinary. Join me as I unravel the secrets of married life that go beyond the surface, the moments of vulnerability, and the profound growth that awaits us all.

Chapter 1: The Vows of Forever

Our story begins on a warm, sunny day, as my partner and I stood before our loved ones, exchanging heartfelt
Friends read more ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/what-can-you-tell-me-about-married-life-that-most-people-dont-know/
Re: What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by talented321: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Gateman go fit claim all ur children.
Re: What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by Dimaya: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
It's hard
Re: What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by Dimaya: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin
Re: What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by SafetyFirst(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fuรงk go tire you sooner than you imagined.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by VinnyBaba: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
That, Sometimes you wake up at 5am to your Wife's or Husband's smelling mouth.๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Sometimes, ur Spouse can Fart @night and you Inhale and digest it all. embarassed sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by Maka70(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Become a Man of iron.
Take her off to another Planet, make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.

The BIGGEST disgrace you can get as a Striker is at the end of the match your Woman couldn't commend your Performance, That is if you can even strive for 5mins with your short Carrot.

Here we Introduce to you our Award-Winning Organic Enlargement Oil, Your Rod go stand gallant at attention kakaraka and your water gun will be Longer.

Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. No side effects.

Delivery is free.
Payment on delivery.
You are Just a PHONE call Away from your Permanent Solution.
Re: What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by Cassandraloius: 5:30am On Jul 28, 2023
There will be good days and sad days. It is not a bed of roses.๐ŸŒน
Re: What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by Bluezy13(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Cassandraloius:
There will be good days and sad days. It is not a bed of roses.๐ŸŒน

Roses have thorns

1 Like

Re: What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by Bluezy13(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

That, Sometimes you wake up at 5am to your Wife's or Husband's smelling mouth.๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Sometimes, ur Spouse can Fart @night and you Inhale and digest it all. embarassed sad

It applies to both you and your spouse
Re: What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by Sniper101(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
SafetyFirst:
Fuรงk go tire you sooner than you imagined.

Naahh
That's NEVER the case

Better way to put it is...
Fvcking that same pvssy over and over again go tire man sooner than he imagined.
Re: What Can You Tell Me About Married Life That Most People Don't Know? by Waffarianman(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nothing we married folk's will tell you that you'll believe and even you will still ask for more questions why not get married then you will understand and see what you're looking for.

(1) (Reply)

Never Marry A Baby-mama As An Only Wife! You May Regret Doing So Later! / Men, Weaponize Your Shaft & Money! / Between A Baby Mama And A Murderer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.