Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match (16447 Views)

Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? / Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by velo10: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2011
His prophecy was right
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by tkb417(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2011
hiss
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Thorby(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2011
U guys should b careful abt wat u say 2 men of GOD.cos no 1 cn tel weda he's real or vice versa
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by islamrules(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2011
Even the devil can see vision, things that will happen to us in the future. So where does this prediction place TBJ? Does this make TB Joshua a man of God?

A lof of you folks keep wasting your time following fake prophets! I'm sorry for you!

Are you God or another prophet ?

How do you know he is fake ?

He predicted and it happened and you are calling him fake!

Bring your prove here.

You know muslims wont do that to their sheiks even if he is fake, because he is using the name of God.

He is not praying to Sango or ESU.

Do you have anything to incriminate him ?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by airmark(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2011
Serendipity:

Joshua is a prophet of doom.
Has he ever prophesied and had it averted.
When he prophesied about a plane crash then, he and his congregation prayed but the plane still crashed.
He prophesied about Gani Fahewinmi's death; was it averted?
And he never prophesies about good things.
Balderdash!

Mr man, you better ask for forgiveness. He prophesied in 2009 that Nigeria will beat Mozambique in a must-win match by a header scored after a long struggle. He said Nigerians would smile at the end of the match. It came to pass as Nsofor scored with an header at the dying minutes. Was that not good prophesy? I am not saying he is real . But leave everything to God, so that you are not also judged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOkiZqcJ6uE    -   Joshua prediction on Nigeria vs mozambique 2009
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2011
The bible says, Do not judge so that you won't be judge, There is no point proving Badt guy here on N/L by condemning a Pastor, When you ain't even sure of the very next day. You might lose your soul before the next day. Where would you find yourself? Heaven or Hell?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by knightride: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2011
Serendipity:

Joshua is a prophet of doom.
Has he ever prophesied and had it averted.
When he prophesied about a plane crash then, he and his congregation prayed but the plane still crashed.
He prophesied about Gani Fahewinmi's death; was it averted?
And he never prophesies about good things.
Balderdash!

cry embarassed

This your statement is very embarrassing!
The words of Jesus is very very CORRECT.
Jesus prophesied that "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall the second coming of the Son of Man be"

The Bible says that Noah prophesied that there would be a great flood; but the people mocked him; calling him a prophet of doom.
Until the flood came and swept them all away. Some of them even ran to the ark for safety, begging Noah to open. But God never gave them a second chance.

Man, mind what you say. TBJ has prophesied many good things and they have come to pass.
I'm sure you don't or have never watched Emmanuel TV.

If you are yet to understand that the world is made up of good and evil, then you are far away from reality.
Jesus says "everyday is full of it's own evil" that was why he said ", and deliver us from all evils".

I'm afraid the prophesies of "It shall be well" has killed Nigeria and it is still killing Nigeria.

When God revealed something to us free of charge, we failed to act on the instructions given and instead of us to be sober, we are making noise, blaming this and that.

Did you hear his prophecy concerning Nigeria yesterday I'm sure you did not. But when it comes to pass, you will start calling him a liar.

May God forgive you and others like you.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by nduchucks: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2011
The purpose of many prophecies is to warn God's children of impending danger which can then be defeated through praying about the said danger. If indeed this was a prophesy from God, revealed in Church, why did Malam Joshua and his congregation not pray to reverse the predicted doom?

BTW, it is hard to believe that God is in the business of fixing matches. Joshua should watch his back if he was using God's name to take undue risks and making predictions, which if they come true, will glorify Malam Joshua and Joshua alone. False prophets never die well. BE WARNED!!!!
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by aribitoye(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2011
@knightride,pls tell us the prophecy abt Nigeria 'yesterday'
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by cold(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2011
Who remembers prophet Paul the octopus of blessed memory?Yes ke he predicted several matches correctly during the last world cup.I hear he is now seated at the right hand of God watching over us
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by knightride: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2011
ndu_chucks:

The purpose of many prophecies is to warn God's children of impending danger which can then be defeated through praying about the said danger. If indeed this was a prophesy from God, revealed in Church, why did Malam Joshua and his congregation not pray to reverse the predicted doom?

BTW, it is hard to believe that God is in the business of fixing matches. Joshua should watch his back if he was using God's name to take undue risks and making predictions, which if they come true, will glorify Malam Joshua and Joshua alone. False prophets never die well. BE WARNED!!!!

Did you skip the line where he said he cannot do it alone?
and mind you. God is interested in every activity men perform under the sun. Because we will all be judged according to our deeds.

Pls can you tell me the business of Prophet Samuel with a lost donkey in the Bible?

Watch what you say.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by dagboss(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
All i know about TB Joshua is ever since i got transfered to Lagos in 1991 that was when i actually got to know about him and the flurry of critcism from all over was at its highest crescendo. He is fake he is occultic his is this or that. But i want matured Nairalanders (not tudlers) nay Nigerians to ponder for once if this guy has been all the bad names people have been calling him dont you think he would have been exposed and disgraced? To me he is like Baba Iyabo OBJ whom everybody believes is a thief, but years after and up till today no one has exposed any money he stole not even with the threats of Sen Nwabara then that Nigerians should wait for the mother of all exposures of the monies OBJ stole. Well, maybe he is still investigating or still searching in the American Library of congress or abi OBJ don beg am or settled him grin grin grin grin
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by knightride: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
aribitoye:

@knightride,pls tell us the prophecy abt Nigeria 'yesterday'
Thank You
He said there would be a Divine Intervention in this country in these coming days, and that Divine Intervention will bring peace.

He talked in parables that there would be an argument where people would be saying: "It is him, It is not him" and arrests shall be made. Then there would be peace. He said he wouldn't say more than that.

But we all have to pray. That everyone could pick any day in the week to pray specifically ( and even fast) for this nation of ours. That as we do that, we should also pray for every troubled part of the world.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Etomazone(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2011
Thanks Knightride, you speak like a man so blessed and full of Wisdom on the ways of God and HIS Ministry. I so appreciate the choice of your words below.

In line with this seeming criticism, unbelief, derogatory comments against God's annointed, i decided to write this small piece to admonish anyone who cares to know the truth.

see link of Original prophecy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtX4lkMzwg
The Bible says,a nation perishes due to lack of vision. In the old testament days, Christians don't attempt going into any form of competition e.g War without consulting a prophet for God's opinion or advice on how to conquer their foes. 2Kings 6: 8-12. Today, are we really expecting God to leave HIS children in this wicked world without direction, without a prophet, without instruction in righteousness? No, He loves us so dearly and won't leave us un-tended or un-shepherded. A prophet speaks only what the Lord God has revealed to HIM. The reason we doubt is because we can’t see enough, we need God to open our eyes of faith to see beyond the ordinary. No wonder Elijah’s servant was overwhelmed by the presence of King’s Aram’s Army. 2Kings 6:15-17.
Many say what’s prophet T.B.Joshua’s business with football? Guess we should ask Elijah why he should consistently warn Israel & her leaders on the evil ploy of the Arameans against the Israelites 2Kings 6:8-12, why did little David involve God to fight and defeat Goliath?
More so, when God gives a prophet a vision, his obligation as a prophet is to inform God’s Children. If this vision is to be changed, we agree with the Prophet in prayer (he can’t do it alone) to God on what to do, how to do it in order to change that event.
Lastly, Men of God speak in parables because even God almighty reveals things to come in parables, same reason why Jesus disciples often asked HIM to explain further what he meant, the same reason the book of revelations was written the way it is today. Never ever play with the words of God almighty through his prophets because of its seeming infallibility and the way that you know these words come from God is through so much criticism that it attracts. You need not believe because God’s word is God Himself, it won’t fail without God himself failing.
Prophet T.B.Joshua is God’s anointed prophet sent to the world to act with God, to get HIS ideas and carry out God’s projects because Ministry is not a competition. Be careful what you say to or about a True Man of God. The more negative things you say, the greater the prophet and HIS ministry. What have you contributed to improve your generation, other than mere talk and criticisms? If He was fake, then he can’t be the only fake one in the world, there should be many like HIM. How come only one MAN in the world came forward boldly telling you the outcome of a match 7 days before the match was played? Please let’s value this SWEET Gift of God in Nigeria. It’s for Africa.
If the white can celebrate a sea creature (Octopus); how much more a prophet of God in our midst?
A word is enough for the Wise. God Bless Us all.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by lysim: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2011
velo10:

His prophecy was right

Absolutely.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by knightride: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2011
Etomazone:

Thanks Knightride, you speak like a man so blessed and full of Wisdom on the ways of God and HIS Ministry. I so appreciate the choice of your words below.

In line with this seeming criticism, unbelief, derogatory comments against God's annointed, i decided to write this small piece to admonish anyone who cares to know the truth.

see link of Original prophecy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtX4lkMzwg
The Bible says,a nation perishes due to lack of vision. In the old testament days, Christians don't attempt going into any form of competition e.g War without consulting a prophet for God's opinion or advice on how to conquer their foes. 2Kings 6: 8-12. Today, are we really expecting God to leave HIS children in this wicked world without direction, without a prophet, without instruction in righteousness? No, He loves us so dearly and won't leave us un-tended or un-shepherded. A prophet speaks only what the Lord God has revealed to HIM. The reason we doubt is because we can’t see enough, we need God to open our eyes of faith to see beyond the ordinary. No wonder Elijah’s servant was overwhelmed by the presence of King’s Aram’s Army. 2Kings 6:15-17.
Many say what’s prophet T.B.Joshua’s business with football? Guess we should ask Elijah why he should consistently warn Israel & her leaders on the evil ploy of the Arameans against the Israelites 2Kings 6:8-12, why did little David involve God to fight and defeat Goliath?
More so, when God gives a prophet a vision, his obligation as a prophet is to inform God’s Children. If this vision is to be changed, we agree with the Prophet in prayer (he can’t do it alone) to God on what to do, how to do it in order to change that event.
Lastly, Men of God speak in parables because even God almighty reveals things to come in parables, same reason why Jesus disciples often asked HIM to explain further what he meant, the same reason the book of revelations was written the way it is today. Never ever play with the words of God almighty through his prophets because of its seeming infallibility and the way that you know these words come from God is through so much criticism that it attracts. You need not believe because God’s word is God Himself, it won’t fail without God himself failing.
Prophet T.B.Joshua is God’s anointed prophet sent to the world to act with God, to get HIS ideas and carry out God’s projects because Ministry is not a competition. Be careful what you say to or about a True Man of God. The more negative things you say, the greater the prophet and HIS ministry. What have you contributed to improve your generation, other than mere talk and criticisms? If He was fake, then he can’t be the only fake one in the world, there should be many like HIM. How come only one MAN in the world came forward boldly telling you the outcome of a match 7 days before the match was played? Please let’s value this SWEET Gift of God in Nigeria. It’s for Africa.
If the white can celebrate a sea creature (Octopus); how much more a prophet of God in our midst?
A word is enough for the Wise. God Bless Us all.

God Bless you and the womb that brought you forth.

You have said it all. I wish every Nigerian could reason like you.

God Bless You!! smiley
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Texther(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
Forget this issue jare
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by nduchucks: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2011
knightride:

Did you skip the line where he said he cannot do it alone?
and mind you. God is interested in every activity men perform under the sun. Because we will all be judged according to our deeds.

Pls can you tell me the business of Prophet Samuel with a lost donkey in the Bible?

Watch what you say.

Pray tell, who is benefiting from the publicity generated by this idiiotic prediction? TD Joshua or God? Was the prediction made to glorify God or TD Joshua? I wonder whether Joshua would have announced to the world that he prayed for success, if Nigeria had won the game.

Please tell Joshua to predict when we will have constant power supply. olodo. Better yet, tell him to predict when our electricity problem will end. SMH
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Austyn316(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
A lot of the people who judge Prophet TB Joshua do so out of ignorance. Many say he's fake because they heard so from their pastor or church leaders. One question I asked a pastor who recently spoke ill of Prophet TB Joshua was: "Have you ever listened to his messages or at least watch him?" The answer was "No." This pastor said that Prophet TB Joshua is fake because he heard so from other church leaders.

What is the biblical standard of proving whether a prophet is fake or real. The Bible says no one speaking with the spirit of God would say Jesus didn't come in the flesh. Again, by the fruit we shall know them. Is Prophet TB Joshua teaching heresy? Is he teaching strange doctrines? You can't answer any of these two questions without listening to the man.

Recently, one of the fathers of the faith, one of the men whom I also revere and respect as a man of God in Nigeria, said that Prophet TB Joshua should show us his father in the Lord. I respect this man of God, but with every sense of respect, where is this a standard in the Bible? Even Prophet Elijah appeared from no where. Did the Bible ever record who John the Baptist was following? The problem with many of us is that we set up strange standards to judge others when we don't understand the move of God in their lives.

When followers of great church leaders hear their leaders speak such words against other men of God, they simply accept the stand of such leaders. It doesnt matter whether TB Joshua is true or not, since my general overseer said TB Joshua is fake, then the man is fake. This type of attitude is not New Testament modeled Christianity. When in Apostle Paul preached the Burean Jews searched the scriptures to find out if he was teaching the right thing. This was regarded as a noble act. Many Christians today are not noble. They simply agree with everything the GO says whether it is right or wrong.

TB Joshua exemplifies Christ as far as true Christianity leadership is concerned. This is a man that has touched the lives of more needy people than the so called "genuine men of God." How many of your GOs can carry a bag of rice on the head and take it to give a common beggar? How many of the so called true preachers are approachable? Is a "fake TB Joshua" not better than the "true" prophets and pastors who are buying private jets, building schools from tithes and offerings that their own members cant attend?

I thank Prophet TB Joshua for the good work he is doing. He typifies the humility of Christ. I respect him for being a true man of God and I celebrate him.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Rickrux: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2011
tb joshua is a total fake. Keep in mind he ''prophesied that a bomb will explode in uniben sum 3wks back. My sch. Waz practically empty. Bullshi*. Notin happend. He just instilled fear in credulous hearts. What true prophet prophesies abt soccer? Is football part of God's grand purpose? That chalatan is only lookin 4 attention. Itz so sad that africans in general swallow it, hook line n sinker. [flash=200,200][/flash] any1 can make predictions.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by knightride: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Pray tell, who is benefiting from the publicity generated by this idiiotic prediction? TD Joshua or God? Was the prediction made to glorify God or TD Joshua? I wonder whether Joshua would have announced to the world that he prayed for success, if Nigeria had won the game.

Please tell Joshua to predict when we will have constant power supply. olodo. Better yet, tell him to predict when our electricity  problem will end. SMH

Thanks for the "Olodo" compliment. God Bless You.
It is very unfortunate that even if TBJ answers your questions above you will never be satisfied.

Please ponder on the following verse:-

Prov. 27:22
"Crush a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain, yet his folly will not depart from him". (RSV) wink
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by knightride: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2011
Rickrux:

tb joshua is a total fake. Keep in mind he ''prophesied that a bomb will explode in uniben sum 3wks back. My sch. Waz practically empty. Bullshi*. Notin happend. He just instilled fear in credulous hearts. What true prophet prophesies abt soccer? Is football part of God's grand purpose? That chalatan is only lookin 4 attention. Itz so sad that africans in general swallow it, hook line n sinker. [flash=200,200][/flash] any1 can make predictions.

Where did you get the information about the bomb at Uniben? Stop mongering rumours!

In case you don't know; TBJ does not need to look for any attention. He has it already (Worldwide).

If he could be invited to the South African 2010 World Cup to say the opening prayer and kick off the match, then he is highly recognized.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Rickrux: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
datz no rumour itz a hard fact!!! I sch. In Uniben. I was thru all d commotion. Ask any of ur uniben friends they'll give u more detail. Dis is NO RUMOUR!
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Greatozone(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2011
@all calling Tb joshua a prophet of doom and those that blame him for not praying and averting the prophecy.Let us look at it from this pespective:if he had prayed and had it averted,how would you comfirm his prophecies? People are angry with him for saying what God wants him to say.He would have said otherwise if he was asked to do so by God.To me i dont see anything wrong with Nigeria not qualifying for the nation's cup, maybe God had decided to grant our opponent their heart desires because they too must have prayed to God for victory. Dont you think so? Or are we the only nation that serve and worship God?
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
I really dont care if he predikcts the results,what i care about is when will he make a prophesy on who Nigerians should vote for that will develop the country
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2011
Austyn316:

A lot of the people who judge Prophet TB Joshua do so out of ignorance. Many say he's fake because they heard so from their pastor or church leaders. One question I asked a pastor who recently spoke ill of Prophet TB Joshua was: "Have you ever listened to his messages or at least watch him?" The answer was "No." This pastor said that Prophet TB Joshua is fake because he heard so from other church leaders.

What is the biblical standard of proving whether a prophet is fake or real. The Bible says no one speaking with the spirit of God would say Jesus didn't come in the flesh. Again, by the fruit we shall know them. Is Prophet TB Joshua teaching heresy? Is he teaching strange doctrines? You can't answer any of these two questions without listening to the man.

Recently, one of the fathers of the faith, one of the men whom I also revere and respect as a man of God in Nigeria, said that Prophet TB Joshua should show us his father in the Lord. I respect this man of God, but with every sense of respect, where is this a standard in the Bible? Even Prophet Elijah appeared from no where. Did the Bible ever record who John the Baptist was following? The problem with many of us is that we set up strange standards to judge others when we don't understand the move of God in their lives.

When followers of great church leaders hear their leaders speak such words against other men of God, they simply accept the stand of such leaders. It doesnt matter whether TB Joshua is true or not, since my general overseer said TB Joshua is fake, then the man is fake. This type of attitude is not New Testament modeled Christianity. When in Apostle Paul preached the Burean Jews searched the scriptures to find out if he was teaching the right thing. This was regarded as a noble act. Many Christians today are not noble. They simply agree with everything the GO says whether it is right or wrong.

TB Joshua exemplifies Christ as far as true Christianity leadership is concerned. This is a man that has touched the lives of more needy people than the so called "genuine men of God." How many of your GOs can carry a bag of rice on the head and take it to give a common beggar? How many of the so called true preachers are approachable? Is a "fake TB Joshua" not better than the "true" prophets and pastors who are buying private jets, building schools from tithes and offerings that their own members cant attend?

I thank Prophet TB Joshua for the good work he is doing. He typifies the humility of Christ. I respect him for being a true man of God and I celebrate him.

exactl;y the problem with nigeria,we have always worshipped pastors for years while the country keeps slipping into abiss.what are all those pastors doing to stem the tide of evil happening in Nigeria
zero,zilch,nada,nothin nothin
but football go come everybody go wan claim local champion
he got it right/he got it wrong,thats his problem.i am more interested in what will develop naija as a nation
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by aribitoye(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2011
Rickrux:

datz no rumour itz a hard fact!!! I sch. In Uniben. I was thru all d commotion. Ask any of your uniben friends they'll give u more detail. Dis is NO RUMOUR!
, pls give us the specific links and evidence of the prophecy not coming to pass
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Buben(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2011
knightride:

Thank You
He said there would be a Divine Intervention in this country in these coming days, and that Divine Intervention will bring peace.

He talked in parables that there would be an argument where people would be saying: "It is him, It is not him" and arrests shall be made. Then there would be peace. He said he wouldn't say more than that.

But we all have to pray. That everyone could pick any day in the week to pray specifically ( and even fast) for this nation of ours. That as we do that, we should also pray for every troubled part of the world.

He was actually referring to the spate of bombings going on in the country now. That there will be a divine revelation which will reveal the real culprits (those behind the bombings). So many arrests will be made and they will be accusing and exposing one another thereafter there will be peace in the country.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by moderatorr: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2011
TB Joshua predicted steve jobs death. Pls someone should help provide d link to the video.

He last year,foresaw the plane that crashed into the ocean. After church prayers he confirmed that it had been averted. When the exact date he prophesied came(wednesday), CNN carried that a 21 year old pilot emergency landed a private plane on the surface of the ocean and speed boated it to the bank admist heavy storm.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
TB joshua is the biggest scam Nigeria ever produced.

lol, he predicted a plane crash,
logically, there will always be plane crashes, at least once in 2 year around the world.
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2011
why dont he predict good things for goodness sake!
must bad things cont to happen to us!
or are we cursed?

atleast something like Nigeria will get laid of these bad gangs in power
Re: Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match by Tinax(f): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
Tales by moonlight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals / FIFA And UEFA Suspend All Russian Clubs And National Teams From All Competitions / Super Falcons Arrive In Morocco For The 2022 Africa Women Cup Of Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.