Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery (53829 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Dikastan: 4:49am On Jul 28, 2023
pretydiva:
How can you even get married to a 14 year old girl to start with? These northerners sef undecided So you rather she dies than for her to be attended to by a male doctor undecided . What a myopic mentality
It is wickedness...fear north

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by DaChosenOne: 4:51am On Jul 28, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

You're too stupîd to be allowed to be giving the opportunity of life.

Aboki dey cry. Islam needs to be banned and muslims exterminated.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by peacettw: 5:00am On Jul 28, 2023
Good for her
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Newton1045: 5:00am On Jul 28, 2023
Jesse6:
This is one thing I have been facing as a Community Nurse, The part of the country where I live people around won't let you associate with a female patient especially during labour even in emergency cases. It's quite really unfortunate tbh

My brother forget it.
I am in a similar community. I dont even bother mysef. Wen them hook very well well, the woman will call me. I will off my phone.

Na later later, I go tell battery die.

Their brain don reset

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by dragunov: 5:02am On Jul 28, 2023
bukatyne:

Not excusing them but the teenage wife can go to school after childbirth. That's what most of the notable Northern women did.

And I hope they became doctors too. The North is messed up too much.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by hgnbello(m): 5:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Mindlog:

The percentage that get back to the education pathway (many of the adolescent brides didn't make it past the primary level of education) is very insignificant in comparison to those that don't.

Realistically, at age 20 with 3 children.....there is little or no motivation to re-engage in formal western education though they may have a chance at that, if they are married to men are financially comfortable and liberal enough to get her back to school while making provisions for those who would help her care for the children,

if you school in north u will understand.
the percentage of her going back to school is very high.

I know of a student who just wrote this year WAEC, she is with two kids nd going for nursing by God's grace.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by adecz: 5:27am On Jul 28, 2023
What a religion of intolerance with
totally brainwashed adherents❗️❗️❗️😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by BoboNogoDie: 5:29am On Jul 28, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Aboki dey cry. Islam needs to be banned and muslims exterminated.
Europe-man-god slave!
Hypocrisy-Christianity needs to forever banished.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Firstson33(m): 5:30am On Jul 28, 2023
Muslim as a whole is a backdated religion and evil. How can a religion support a child marriage. We need to sensitize this northerner. They are brainwashed by the Arab man religion and fanatic about it but surprisingly the Arab nations don’t live this wayward and backward if not they won’t have been a developed nation.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Newborn27(f): 5:35am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Honestly I'll prefer a female doctor, I don't think I can ever stand a male doctor touching me all in the name of delivery , I'll arrange everything, I can't ooooooo. The girl is even underage

LoL

Wait until you go into labour....by your own self... you'd be begging anybody available to help bring out the baby cos of labour pain.

Labour pain ain't child's play.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 28, 2023
Newborn27:

LoL

Wait until you go into labour....by your own self... you'd be begging anybody available to help bring out the baby cos of labour pain.

Labour pain ain't child's play.
😂 I've always gotten this reply but I'll arrange before that time, I don't want postpartum depression.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Laanike50(f): 5:44am On Jul 28, 2023
This isn't a good reason for divorce
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by zedegit: 5:48am On Jul 28, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/man-divorces-wife-for-allowing-male-doctor-attend-to-her-during-delivery/

Northerners and their backward ways and life. Shouldn't he be in jail for child rape?

What kind of religion encourages impregnating minors?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Tomek09(m): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Kai, Northerners still have a very long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Tomek09(m): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Illiteracy is a fundamental problem in the North and it seems there leaders aren't bothered about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Newborn27(f): 5:55am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I've always gotten this reply but I'll arrange before that time, I don't want postpartum depression.

No problem dear Sis,

Time will tell...cos contractions doesn't flash someone b4 showing up....what if your planned hospital and doctors ain't in the same environment and city where you're having contractions?

What if the arranged and planned doctor or nurse isn't on duty at the time you're in labour? What if you're abroad or going for CS here in Nigeria?....no theatre can harbor only female surgeon....this I'm sure of.

To worsen the case...make you go born for teaching hospital.... you'd see hot young guys... using your delivery as practical.lol

I've read your responses to other experienced people up there and my conclusion is....no amount of words can change your mindset...only the experience can.

So I wish you a successful marital bliss and delivery soonest IJN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Killermamba: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/man-divorces-wife-for-allowing-male-doctor-attend-to-her-during-delivery/
Without reading through I don know say na one aboki go carry out this kind idiotic move

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by favour32(m): 5:59am On Jul 28, 2023
Yeye dey smell.
Who go produce the female medical personnel?
Where 14 years dey born pikin...
Na haram if their females be doctors or nurses?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Yamleg: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
That toto wey you dey die for'' they buy motor, pay pride price and vice versa
Ur doctor go do that toto anyhow' sometimes go put his full hand inside'' sometimes they finger her'' sometimes put sharp objects inside and sometimes put his head inside all in the name of delivery'' then after every thing u are the one to pay him for disorganizing your woman s pussssssy''
Stop doing like toto will solve any problem for u.
'''With My INNOCENT Loud''
Are you the same talent at igbesa
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by okorogodwin4(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Shameless pedophiles hiding under religion to pepetrate evil and committing crime against humanity Muric zombie will never condem these act or ask the Man to apologize to Islam let me hear that Davido apologized to anybody

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by tannystacey: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Honestly I'll prefer a female doctor, I don't think I can ever stand a male doctor touching me all in the name of delivery , I'll arrange everything, I can't ooooooo. The girl is even underage

Planner of the century. So what happens if the female doctor you planned for is not available on the day of delivery? As if child birth is not already complicated enough.

It is a medical procedure and it's a matter of life and death. Stop thinking like an uneducated person

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2023
tannystacey:

Planner of the century. So what happens if the female doctor you planned for is not available on the day of delivery? As if child birth is not already complicated enough.

It is a medical procedure and it's a matter of life and death. Stop thinking like an uneducated person
You don't get it, not everyone is comfortable with strangers touching their body all in the name of delivery, I know it's their work but honestly I can't kos I'll have postpartum depression and may never speak with the doctor again and I'll extend the reaction to my oga. Like I said I'll arrange with female doctors
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Newborn27(f): 6:16am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
You don't get it, not everyone is comfortable with strangers touching their body all in the name of delivery, I know it's their work but honestly I can't kos I'll have postpartum depression and may never speak with the doctor again and I'll extend the reaction to my oga. Like I said I'll arrange with female doctors

LoL

*"Omode o mo Ogun ......on pee lefoo"*

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Amajuoyi44(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2023
I wish i go marry 14yrs girl omo enjoy a fresh apple
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Gee64: 6:20am On Jul 28, 2023
I thought there is a law against having an affair with girls under the age of 18 in Nigeria? Or are people from that part of the country not part of this law?
Imagine a 14 years old girl giving birth to a baby!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by flexyrule(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Mindlog:
They see nothing wrong in their daughters being teenage wives and still expect to have female doctors to attend to their females!
Word!
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Fuckyoumod: 6:30am On Jul 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The girl was actually 14-years old? So at 14, she is now divorced and with child? shocked

Shortage of medical workers? And this is an activist for women’s rights? I am speechless here. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
shame on the illiterate activist for women's rights.

Why not condemn the fact that a 14 year old girl is still a child and has no business with marriage?
Why not clamour for a 14 year old to be in school, rather than a house wife with multiple child abuses meted on her by a wicked man called husband?

How do these men gain erection before a 14 year old child?

This is the kind of backward news you hear from the Northern parasites. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Jewessgratitud3: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2023
It's even good he divorced her. At least the girl will rest from sexual/child abuse and do something better with her life. Maybe go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by TotoGame(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Passionate1(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Northerners r goddam piece of shitttts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.