Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery (53740 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by oyoofong(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2023
That is madness. H e should have attended to the woman.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by lordnkem000(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Honestly I'll prefer a female doctor, I don't think I can ever stand a male doctor touching me all in the name of delivery , I'll arrange everything, I can't ooooooo. The girl is even underage
My girl, always so sweet to hear u talk..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by enemyofprogress: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2023
Na religion go kill some people, I swear
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by charlypoker(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/man-divorces-wife-for-allowing-male-doctor-attend-to-her-during-delivery/

This is the reason most of these northern Muslims are always senseless. Religion has blinded a lot of them from thinking properly. If you don't want a male doctor to attend to your wife, why don't you employ your own personal female doctor? Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Jesse6(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2023
Maybe
But I think is just their religion
Basicend:

Hmm, may be they have had some negative afterbirth affairs between some docs and the female patients.

I can understand their views a bit.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Jesse6(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2023
Nice
Thanks sis
bukatyne:

Keep up the good work.

A tip that can help is studying their Quran/ Sharia laws/respected educated leaders on the actual 'ruling' on male doctors for female patients so you can sensitize based on their religion.

A lot of people take their religion seriously on the surface (though they never study what it actually says) so they hold on to idiosyncrasies that actually have no basis in the religion.

For the people screaming the 'North', we are still grappling with 'God forbid CS', hospital births and blood transfusions in the West. It is just that it is isn't marred with underage marriages.

Goodluck as you make your own impact in their community. smiley
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by charlypoker(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2023
lordnkem000:

My girl, always so sweet to hear u talk..

That's the only thing you can pick from her senseless talk?
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Jesse6(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2023
Yea
You have a point about the number of females surpassing the males in schools
BoboNogoDie:

Nothing unfortunate there.
The number of female medical doctors these days in different schools is greater than male students.
Some of the male health workers are actually perverts. I HAVE HEARD STORIES... I WOULDN'T LIKE A MALE HEALTH WORKER TO ATTEND TO MY WIFE AS WELL EVEN AS A CHRISTIAN!
BUT IT'S RIDICULOUS TO DIVORCE HER ON THAT GROUND. THAT USELESS MAN NEEDS TO BE JAILED.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Gloriagee(f): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Idiot! Maybe that was too harsh cos he might just be an ignoramus. So, the 14 year old whose innocence was stolen still has to contend with your insecurity. So, she should have died rather than allow a male gynaecologist attend to her during her difficult labour. God forbid that the paths of my children cross with your type!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Jesse6(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2023
😅
Bro you bad!
Newton1045:

My brother forget it.
I am in a similar community. I dont even bother mysef. Wen them hook very well well, the woman will call me. I will off my phone.

Na later later, I go tell battery die.

Their brain don reset
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by izubext007: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2023
with this your talk ehn, u don devalue toto
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by chronique(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Northern Muslims and their reasoning detest me all the time.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Amayabor1: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2023
bukatyne:

Not excusing them but the teenage wife can go to school after childbirth. That's what most of the notable Northern women did.

Teenager and wife should not be in the same sentence in the First place. Why should a teenager be someone's wife?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Lovelyn451(f): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Honestly I'll prefer a female doctor, I don't think I can ever stand a male doctor touching me all in the name of delivery , I'll arrange everything, I can't ooooooo. The girl is even underage
keep fooling your old male self, you're drowning and still selecting who to come rescue you

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by bolacode: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2023
He should declare jihad on d hospital
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by bluesugar18: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2023
A woman activist is so scared to condemn the marriage of a teenager.
These people just give the north and Nigeria bad name.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Ubanz: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2023
You want to marry out ur daughters at 14 without proper education but expect a female gynaecologists to fall from heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by GiftofGod1000(f): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2023
PROBLEM angry
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by GoodIsGod: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2023
The doctor should watch his back. I can see petrol gallon and matches hovering over his head.

Tell him to be careful with his steps.

Lord Lugard o ni sunnre
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by GoodIsGod: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2023
The doctor should watch his back. I can see petrol gallon and matches hovering over his head.

Tell him to be careful with his steps.

Lord Lugard didn't do well at all
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by phemmyfour: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Before opening, I knew it will be from the North

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by kennygforlife: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2023
For the girl to give birth at 14 means she was married or abducted at 12 or 13, or worse still 11. This is pathetic, criminal and alien to modern age.
The man should be arrested and prosecuted for statutory rape.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by phemmyfour: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:
I4 years? Which backwardness be this?
Na wetin the religion of peace support be that. Illiteracy at its peak

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by eteba(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Aboki will always be f^cn aboki

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Winneygirl(f): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Maybe...just maybe if they sent more of their female children to the universities, they will have more female practitioners to deliver the gender-specific healthcare they are crying about.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by descarado: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Mindlog:
They see nothing wrong in their daughters being teenage wives and still expect to have female doctors to attend to their females!
The people we share a country with.
It will never be well with the those who joined us together.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by DeipTruth(f): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2023
bukatyne:

Not excusing them but the teenage wife can go to school after childbirth. That's what most of the notable Northern women did.

Will you SHUT UP YOUR STINKING THOUGHTS PROCESS! You sound like a big idiot, how many are in your school, how many have attended to you in the hospital and how many of them end up being educated.

I spit on that wicked culture, how a full grown man will put his dirty penis inside a teen vagina. Abominable act, it’s to advise others on how to live. Imagine divorcing a child a little child who just birthed a baby how ?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by folks4luv(f): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2023
bukatyne:

And a man that would rather have a dead wife than being attended to by a male doctor looks like one that cares about sending a wife to school? Let's pretend this man does not represent the majority.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by sweetTai(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2023
I have not opened the link before I knew that this illegitimate marriage happened in Hausa land. We must separate from these friggin’ Gambaris. They are setting Nigeria back.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by naijamerican: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Such a backwards set of people. God punish these evil people.

Imagine 14 yo bride already impregnated. Chai

We need to divide ASAP from these backward people
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by naijamerican: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2023
Realslimshady:

you never see 14 year old getting impregnated out of wedlock for ur village

enough with the hypocrisy ,girls as young as 13 are being rescued as sex slaves and prostitutes in the so called learned part of the country . I'm not in support of child marriage but don't come here and be calling north as if other regions are better

Shut up and stop deflecting. Those people when found are prosecuted and arrested.

In the north this type of backward activity is normalized and even celebrated.

Nigeria needs to separate now. This disrespect of women is too much! No civilized society can thrive like this
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by naijamerican: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

Europe-man-god slave!
Hypocrisy-Christianity needs to forever banished.

Being an Arab slave is no different. Go and rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.