Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery (53736 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by IbileIfe: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2023
Any man who has sex with any female under 16 is a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Newton2024: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Anny69:
Honestly speaking, when labour pain hits you, you wouldn't care about the doctor's gender.
IconicR is a husbandless evening newspaper. So she can't understand.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Judolisco(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Mindlog:
They see nothing wrong in their daughters being teenage wives and still expect to have female doctors to attend to their females!
u dey mind dem
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Ykc2(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2023
bukatyne:

Not excusing them but the teenage wife can go to school after childbirth. That's what most of the notable Northern women did.
fulani girls attend school?apart from elites in fulani clans nothing like school so don't lecture us on what we already know
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Swissli(f): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Crazy Men Everywhere
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Hungerbadoo: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
That toto wey you dey die for'' they buy motor, pay pride price and vice versa
Ur doctor go do that toto anyhow' sometimes go put his full hand inside'' sometimes they finger her'' sometimes put sharp objects inside and sometimes put his head inside all in the name of delivery'' then after every thing u are the one to pay him for disorganizing your woman s pussssssy''
Stop doing like toto will solve any problem for u.
'''With My INNOCENT Loud''
Oga you don spoil finish
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Bankowner: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bottomline.

It is better for her and the baby to die than let another man see her privates. There are countless other 14-year olds out there to replace her.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Meteng: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mindlog:
They see nothing wrong in their daughters being teenage wives and still expect to have female doctors to attend to their females!
Ahswear!
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by scait(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
This divorce is a blessing in disguise
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by bukatyne(f): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Jesse6:
Nice
Thanks bro

You are welcome

P.S.: I have a big bright F in front of my moniker cheesy
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by tollyson: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mindlog:

You just nailed it the way it is....
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by fmlala: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
This tribe don't want girl child education yet they don't want a man to attend to their wives. What a world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by fakati(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
So unfortunate it means she should die for not having a female personnel on ground the emergency not withstanding why I no kuku become a doctor myself hence I don't want a male doctor to attend to my wife despite her age.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Ladymillion(f): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Do they care about VVF?
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by vicfajeze: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
NO WONDER THEY ARE CALLED BOKO HARAM
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by foreshore(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/man-divorces-wife-for-allowing-male-doctor-attend-to-her-during-delivery/

Muslims are hypocrites. So he prefers her dead than this useless belief and doctrine
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by stevetemi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
So,if that's how all 14 years old girls are rushed into marriage where will you see female doctors. Posterity will judge very well.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Advancedman(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/man-divorces-wife-for-allowing-male-doctor-attend-to-her-during-delivery/

Kill the bastard if he is dying will he be chosen who attends to him, he is a confirmed FOOL!
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Alpharey: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Luckysbab:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/507863-special-report-in-akwa-ibom-early-marriage-teenage-pregnancy-deprive-many-girls-of-education.html?tztc=1

Not much
work has been done on the Early/child marriage in
the Niger Delta region but NDHS, (2013) puts the
figure of women who get married before the age of
18 as recorded below:
Abia State 16.2%
Akwa Ibom 39.8%
Bayelsa 57.9%
Delta State 37.7%
Edo State 25.3%
Imo State 18.9%
Ondo State 30.5
Rivers State 23.3%

https://www.gajrc.com/media/articles/GAJHSS_43_109-117.pdf

Get educated before passing biased opinion on a public space.

Show us the data from northern NIGERIA. I want to check something

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by lagosrd: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Islie:

The man should be send to a correctional facility to teach him common sense before they use their barbarity to accuse the medical personal and stone him to death.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Neddyogu(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
How do these people achieve and maintain an erection for teens and babies? Tueh!
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by bukatyne(f): 1:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Desusi:

I quite agreed with you.The husband must be mad.He forgot that the there's a possibility of having female child in future, would she be happy if a would be husband to her daughter does same thing to his daughter?. That is where the golden rules in came in-"DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT THEM DO UNTO YOU"

To be honest, I doubt the husband in this case would have a problem with marrying off his 13yr old daughter. embarassed
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by bukatyne(f): 1:30am On Jul 29, 2023
CJStarz:
Wetin my eye see for Warawa Local Govt as a Corper my mouth no go fit talk am finish. I can't forget the little girl,Hadiza. Roughly 12years. I saw d pain in her eyes when she was being married off to a toothless old grandfather! My heart broke into pieces.

Why was she married off?

Poverty? Cultural beliefs? Etc.

Would be interesting to gain more insight.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by bukatyne(f): 1:39am On Jul 29, 2023
Painstakingly went through the thread and realised that no Northerner spoke up to condemn this.

I am curious if it's the same Quran Southern Muslims and Muslims from other parts of the world read and practice.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:06am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I've always gotten this reply but I'll arrange before that time, I don't want postpartum depression.
Do u know that the pain alone can kee person? It can make a person enter a state of medical shock.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by JustAboyy: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2023
olamilarks:
God help us if this people take over the country, Afghanistan under Taliban will be a joke!
Good morning Sir, please is the laptop still available? The one you mentioned in your diary.
Thanks
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by olamilarks(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2023
JustAboyy:

Good morning Sir, please is the laptop still available? The one you mentioned in your diary.
Thanks
Yes sir. It's still available, but delivering it is a bit of a problem because I'm currently off the road. are you by chance in Ogun state?

I'd like to clarify though, you'll work on it to bring it back to something called a laptop, hope you don't have great expectations. No battery, support for the screen is faulty so you might need a new case/carcass. The HDD is missing also (I used it as a movie storage in my tv and it crashed)
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by JustAboyy: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
olamilarks:
Yes sir. It's still available, but delivering it is a bit of a problem because I'm currently off the road. are you by chance in Ogun state?

I'd like to clarify though, you'll work on it to bring it back to something called a laptop, hope you don't have great expectations. No battery, support for the screen is faulty so you might need a new case/carcass. The HDD is missing also (I used it as a movie storage in my tv and it crashed)
Yes sir, I will find a new Hdd and slowly work other things out. I am good with it with a new hdd, others will follow. I am in Kaduna though, can get it here by waybill either of giglogistics or anyone close to you. I’ll source for waybill fee immediately, I believe it won’t pass 5k

I can wait for you to get back to your base too, I’ll really appreciate this, will help me continue grinding on upwork. Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.