Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women (750 Views)

10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by Ilamina(f): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Because most dont tongue

They just pretend to cover their miserable lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by Dimaya: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Because of billing

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by talented321: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Madam men love women'' men respect women'' men are the most kind gender.
If u feel men don't love u then check urself'' check your billing rate, your character, your loyalty and vice versa.
U can't be competing with a man and expect him to love u'' i man can pretend he love's u and the same time useless ur life''
''With my innocent weed'' while Lucky Dube keep the vibes going'' i still has more to voice but

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by chido20(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Most of them don't have sense
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by Natbrowny: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Men pretend to like naija women coz the pussy is free. Or maybe cost little. Drilling is a necessity. Ask brothers abroad. Aint easy to get laid. Babes there dey registered and u cant make dem do anyhow or cheat them.
grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Here u see chidi slam amaka still give am coins. Amaka parah but noone listens

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by Abolodje: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Well if we don’t pretend we like yall who do we fück then, so we just have to manage Nigerian girls and their gutter behavior for the knacks till we upgrade to better women outside the country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by adebayo987: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ilamina:
Because most dont tongue

Hmmm! Men do love women. But you should have said, Nigerian men don't trust Nigerian women especially in infidelity. I must tell all Nigerian men, no matter how you think Nigerian women are sexers, it means you've never traveled to Asia. Asian women especially the Philippines are the cheapest women for sex in the world. They can offer you sex on first date for totally free, at zero cost. And almost all their women including married and singles have multiple partners. It's like this set of people were created for the purpose of sex and that's how they're dirty too. The second set of sex lovers are Indian women before Brazilians (although this is South America and not part of Asia). The only Asian countries that their women have some real class are China (but this is due to their government policies, they smile at men so cheaply and any lone chance you get with them, they'll open for you with good persuasion/sweet tongue without money), Japan, South Korea, Israel, etc.

Other countries with cheap women for sex are Brazil, Italy, Mexico, Haiti, Guyana (my tour here was only for 5 days due to insecurity but it was fun), Finland, Norway, some parts of California in the US, etc.

So, Nigerian women really really have some class compared to the countries listed above. Nigerian men ought to love them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by skinnyinc10: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
They pretend to like us too. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by ahnie: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
skinnyinc10:
They pretend to like us too. grin
Hello you sent me a mention?
Good pm!

Pls how may I help you?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by skinnyinc10: 6:32am On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

Hello you sent me a mention?
Good pm!

Pls how may I help you?

Hi! Ehn respond na
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by ahnie: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2023
skinnyinc10:

Hi! Ehn respond na
Respond to what? If I may asked?
Anything you want to say,say it here.

I may not reply this message again
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by skinnyinc10: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

Respond to what? If I may asked?
Anything you want to say,say it here.

I may not reply this message again
the reason why we dont like you people
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by Jeon(f): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2023
Ilamina:
Because most dont tongue
Hi.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Like Nigerian Women by izonborn098(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2023
You are miserable that is why u are looking for a man to love u.....

(1) (Reply)

Cotonu Residents Only / Why Are Ikorodu Boys Silent Over Mohbad's Death? / Why Do Girls Like Forming ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.