Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu (33707 Views)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by johnjose68: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2023
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Tobijays: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Although, you have sugar-coated the whole thing but these are exactly my thoughts. I mean, it was smart of the president to send his VP for that submit.
Asin Guy!!! Tinubu knew what he did der! Sending the VP ,immediately, gave him the reaction he wanted. He got a call from the US! Next is visitation from US
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by casualobserver: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Successlane:

REALLY?
Yes. Only the mentally enslaved give a sh1t about America. America is not your friend and America has no intention to see a prosperous Nigeria or Africa. America likes countries they can keep suppressed. That’s what they are always in conflict with China and Russia and why they killed Ghaddafi.

They’ve spent over $100b in Ukraine, $1.9trillion on Iraq war. Have they ever said let us spend $100m to help any country in Africa build a road? The other day Kamala Harris went on a charm offensive to countries in Africa, all she brought was $10m for 6 countries to share and in return she wants them to embrace LBGT. Is that the behaviour of a friend?

Covid vaccine did they share with you? They said they would forgive debt because of the effects of inflation they caused by Ukraine war and Covid…..did they? The countries that cancelled African debts were China and Russia.

So carry on masturbating over people who do t give a fork about you and don’t want your progress.

2 Likes

Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2023
WorldRichest:
Werey people.

I told you all earlier, Emilokan Tinubu will greatly influence and manipulate next US and UK elections. Just watch out for the god of Politics. Go back to history and learn how MKO Abiola influenced one of US presidential elections. It's still on the internet.

Emilokan Tinubu and Nigeria will be the magic card in world politics from now on.

Tinubu sent VP Kashim Shettima to the Russian summit to tell the US and Europe in general that Nigeria can change the global politics by taking Africa to the other side of the divide.

Can you see US VP stylishly begging Emilokan Tinubu? Tinubu will not call US, it is US that will call to lobby him.

They want Emilokan Asiwaju to intervene in Niger Republic and also not romance Russia.

Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban is the god of Politics, now he is playing the game and showing US and Europe that he (Tinubu) is the god and Nigeria is the deity of international politics
god of local or international politics? MkO,OBJ come be wetin? Abegi
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by obedience4(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2023
WorldRichest:
Werey people.

I told you all earlier, Emilokan Tinubu will greatly influence and manipulate next US and UK elections. Just watch out for the god of Politics. Go back to history and learn how MKO Abiola influenced one of US presidential elections. It's still on the internet.

Emilokan Tinubu and Nigeria will be the magic card in world politics from now on.

Tinubu sent VP Kashim Shettima to the Russian summit to tell the US and Europe in general that Nigeria can change the global politics by taking Africa to the other side of the divide.

Can you see US VP stylishly begging Emilokan Tinubu? Tinubu will not call US, it is US that will call to lobby him.

They want Emilokan Asiwaju to intervene in Niger Republic and also not romance Russia.

Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban is the god of Politics, now he is playing the game and showing US and Europe that he (Tinubu) is the god and Nigeria is the deity of international politics

Even though I am pro tinubu, but chill man, world leaders call each others from time to time
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by DOM7: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Useless and wicked people! America hold one of the key evident that will determine the fate of Tinubu but chose to be stingy with it,say the truth yes or no he was indicted in drugs issue,plus the numerous looted money starge in that God forsaken country.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by obedience4(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2023
casualobserver:

Yes. Only the mentally enslaved give a sh1t about America. America is not your friend and America has no intention to see a prosperous Nigeria or Africa. America likes countries they can keep suppressed. That’s what they are always in conflict with China and Russia and why they killed Ghaddafi.

They’ve spent over $100b in Ukraine, $1.9trillion on Iraq war. Have they ever said let us spend $100m to help any country in Africa build a road? The other day Kamala Harris went on a charm offensive to countries in Africa, all she brought was $10m for 6 countries to share and in return she wants them to embrace LBGT. Is that the behaviour of a friend?

Be smart, go check out US usaid Africa, and see how much the USA is giving to Africans country,. I guess you also don't know that after Egypt, Nigeria is the second largest recipient of US aid.

LGBT is ban in Egypt yet they receive more aid than most countries that the USA gives aid to only isreal tops the Islamic nation Egypt when it come to America aid.

Google is your friend. Stop writing rubbish.
And besides is Africa not tired of receiving aid??
You are among the top ten countries in crude oil exploration yet you are still agitating for aid
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by iamdapsyj(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2023
22o62021:

You smoke this early morning?

It's not about smoke....Americans are very funny. They will want to force that nonsense gay rights on Nigeria because Tinubu is liberal.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by alizma: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2023
The call is important after Russia-Africa relationship conference abi na watin Putin call that meeting self
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2023
I love how you people cry online
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by SledgeHammerer: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Obidiotssssss over to you. Come and insult US and Kamala Haris as usual. Lol 🤣🤣🤣

Agony of defeat!
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by casualobserver: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2023
obedience4:

Be smart, go check out US usaid Africa, and see how much the USA is giving to Africans country,. I guess you also don't know that after Egypt, Nigeria is the second largest recipient of US aid.

LGBT is ban in Egypt yet they receive more aid than most countries that the USA gives aid to only isreal tops the Islamic nation Egypt when it come to America aid.

Google is your friend. Stop writing rubbish.
And besides is Africa not tired of receiving aid??
You are among the top ten countries in crude oil exploration yet you are still agitating for aid

How much is the aid? Please tell us? And then aid for what? There is a difference between a man who gives you money to eat and the man who gives you money to start your own business. One is freeing you from dependence, the other is keeping you dependent so you do what they say?

Nigeria is the largest country in Africa, 1 in 3 sub Saharan Africans is a Nigerian, we are the poverty capital of the world. The total is aid last year was a measly $1b. They can keep their $1B. Ordinary Danjuma donated $500m to charity.

All their aid are in areas that create dependency and not empowerment. When friends assist, they assist to build roads, power plants, rail so that you can grow your own economy and make money from taxes to pay for your own healthcare of your citizens. A country that sends you assistance in the form of medicines etc is not your friend. Again I repeat a person who is always there to pay your hospital bills but never says let me set up a small business for you is enslaving you so they when he calls, you are at his back and call. That’s modern day. Enslavement.

2 Likes

Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by obedience4(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2023
casualobserver:

How much is the aid? Please tell us? And then aid for what? There is a difference between a man who gives you money to eat and the man who gives you money to start your own business. One is freeing you from dependence, the other is keeping you dependent so you do what they say?

Nigeria is the largest country in Africa, 1 in 3 sub Saharan Africans is a Nigerian, we are the poverty capital of the world. The total is aid last year was a measly $1b. They can keep their $1B.

You're the poverty capital of the world, because you choose to,
Stop complaining about the west, why can't Africa develop themselves,

For example, the abacha stolen funds that were repatriated how was it spent?

I love the way you called 1b dollars measly 😂😂😂
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by naijamerican: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2023
WorldRichest:
Werey people.

You be mumu
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by JuanDeDios: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Methink it is actually a frantic face-saving diplomatic call by US and the west to reach out to strategic African leaders who were not physically present at the Russia-Africa summit currently holding in Russia. That summit is giving the west chills and they are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at it to undermine Russia. That Nigeria, SA were there is a huge concern to them.

In my opinion, the Niger issue is not particularly their concern, that's French fries because they are very far from Nigerwink Nigeria remains the most strategic ally to both sides yet Nigeria is not alligned to either side. PBAT has stated that Africa will be the centre of his international diplomacy. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Nigeria is not the US's most strategic ally in Africa. Are you kidding?

Niger is important to everyone because of the issue of ISIS and Islamist terrorism in the Sahel. The US, Germany and France all have bases in Niger. If they are expelled and Wagner moves in, it'll be bad everyone, especially the poor people of Niger. (You can ask Wagner victims elsewhere, especially Mali and the CAR).

I doubt anyone is getting chills because Putin is meeting a bunch of countries at the bottom of the global pile. But whatever floats you Putinistas' boat.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Alsenora: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Exatly the point...
FreeStuffsNG:
Methink it is actually a frantic face-saving diplomatic call by US and the west to reach out to strategic African leaders who were not physically present at the Russia-Africa summit currently holding in Russia. That summit is giving the west chills and they are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at it to undermine Russia. That Nigeria, SA were there is a huge concern to them.

In my opinion, the Niger issue is not particularly their concern, that's French fries because they are very far from Nigerwink Nigeria remains the most strategic ally to both sides yet Nigeria is not alligned to either side. PBAT has stated that Africa will be the centre of his international diplomacy. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Gandrova: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2023
WorldRichest:

Not wage war. If Nigeria deploys it's military to Niger Republic, the clowns that planned to coup will leave power. Buhari did it in Gambia few years ago
Period of Yahaya Jameh of Gambia
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by casualobserver: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2023
obedience4:

It is a lot for you as an individual it is peanuts for a ooor country of 200m especially when it is spent in areas that create dependency. If they spent it on rail or roads or power fine but they spend it on things like democracy initiatives, healthcare, civil liberties and civil societies etc.

Any what it clear is you can’t see beyond your nose. This thing is too deep for you.

1 Like

Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by casualobserver: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2023
obedience4:

It is a lot for you as an individual it is peanuts for a ooor country of 200m especially when it is spent in areas that create dependency. If they spent it on rail or roads or power fine but they spend it on things like democracy initiatives, healthcare, civil liberties and civil societies etc.

Any what it clear is you can’t see beyond your nose. This thing is too deep for you.

And by the way yes we have our own issues but one of the reasons we are the poverty capital of the world is that they have deliberately made it impossible for us to thrive. A good example is the dollar. But clearly this thing is beyond the intellectual comprehension of a simpleton.

They give you $1b in aid how much of that goes into tertiary education? I bet you it is less than $10m . But guess what? After petrol the largest drain on our forex is foreign tuition fees. Nigerians probably spend at least billions of dollars a year on US fees alone. You think this same country is going to spend money to help our universities? The other day the Uk needs to raise £1b without raising domestic taxes, who did they target? ….Foreign students!!!! You think such a country wants our education system to do well?

1 Like

Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Kaiser20: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2023
2 things America is interested in the world today:
1) Same-Sex Marriage
2) promote and celebrate the LGBTQ+ community and community connection.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2023
Who da fork take Kamara Harris serious? grin even Americans do not take her serious. The woman is dumb as fork acording to most Americans, always cackling.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2023
casualobserver:

And by the way yes we have our own issues but one of the reasons we are the poverty capital of the world is that they have deliberately made it impossible for us to thrive. A good example is the dollar. But clearly this thing is beyond the intellectual comprehension of a simpleton.
The west didn't make it difficult for Africa, Why would Naigeria depend on dollar to survive? Alota countries do not depend on the rate of Amerian dollar to survive..

Africa and Naigeria should look inward where their main problem lies, CORRUPTION. Why would a former Naigerian president loot so much money and dump the money in an American bank? Why? Why? That is the problem
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by obedience4(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2023
casualobserver:

What a load of nonsense you wrote
You keep jumping from pillar to post.
Nigeria has a better economy than Egypt a bigger budget than Egypt. Yet the development of both countries are miles apart.
Check out how much Nigeria has spent on power alone, go check out the budgetary allocation given to fashola run ministry of power in the last depensation.

Look at the nonsense you wrote, that aids are spent on civil societies, civil liberties, 😂😁, do you know what civil societies and civil liberties even mean
You sure you alright dude,. And you said "they " spent it on .who are the they. Will the USA give you aid and still tell you how to spend it?
When the Swiss government gave Nigeria back abacha stolen funds, will they still come and help you plan how to use the funds.

Please don't quote me anymore
I ain't got time for nonsense agurement.

From you complaining about the USA aid to Ukraine not knowing that the USA gives more to Africa than any continent
To also screaming that 1b$ aid is too little, as if the USA are to develop your country for you

1 Like

Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by NAC1666: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Outstandingmam:

https://twitter.com/VP/status/1684738591287574528

Invite him to come to Chicago, please. I want to check something
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by SunTzu123(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2023
When Kamala Harris speaks to African leaders, only LGBTQ is in the agenda.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by wallarwallar(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2023
22o62021:
And so?

Just 4 people like u to be aware
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by casualobserver: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2023
Calitoscassius:
The west didn't make it difficult for Africa, Why would Naigeria depend on dollar to survive? Alota countries do not depend on the rate of Amerian dollar to survive..

Africa and Naigeria should look inward where their main problem lies, CORRUPTION. Why would a former Naigerian president loot so much money and dump the money in an American bank? Why? Why? That is the problem

Like I said you are a simpleton. The emboldened statements says you don’t understand international economics. Why are the BRICS trying to create their own currency, why was Ghaddafi killed for trying to create the African concurrency? You statements show you really are very ignorant. If you do t understand d that so long as the dollar is the worlds reserve colurrency, the rest of the world is forked especially the developing world. A currency that is backed by nothing except full faith and credit and which they can print unlimited amouths to pay their domestic debts but the rest of the world has to devalue its currency to pay its dollar loans a currency that has no value except what the Is says it is. Why do you think crypto is a thing? You really are ignorant.

Look we are responsible for ourselves. My whole post is premised on your naive belief that the USA are our friends and mean well for Glie, they are not and they do not. It is not In their interest for the continent with the world concentration of natural resources and manpower to develop. Again just look at China and Russia. It does not mean we do t have responsibilities to ourselves but we should stop kidding ourselves that these countries especially the US, UK, France in particular mean well for us…..they don’t. Why would they?

Unfortunately withUmcle Toms and home slaves like you, we a have a long way to go.

The worst slave is the one who doesn’t realize he is free. The freed slave who still thinks for his master. The worst form of slavery is mental slavery. You control a man’s mind and you don’t need chains to control him……Friend my ass!

You my friend are are mentally enslaved!!! The sad thing is Nigeria is lagging behind in Freeing the shackles. It is unfortunate that it is countries like Rwanda, Uganda etc that are taking the lead.

2 Likes

Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by GambaOsaka: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2023
Obi supporters are finding excuses cheesy grin
It’s because of Niger
It’s because of US base
It’s because of bla bla bla.

The mighty United States recognize the RIGHTFULLY ELECTED PRESIDENT of Nigeria - President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Chukwudozie Elijah Tinubu.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

No mind them, they DONT know what they WANT in LIFE.. greatest SYNDROME to SUFFER .
You've got it right! They really don't know what they want!
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Peppysco: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2023
Hmmm, I feel Shettima's presence at the just concluded meeting in Russia is spooking the U.S.A. The indirect body language of the country is confusing the U.S as Nigeria's continuous romance with Russia and China may lead to the massive influx of the West African countries into B.R.I.C.S, which the WEST, wouldn't wish for.
The idea to send the VP is a clear political masterstroke.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by 2016easy2017: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Outstandingmam:

https://twitter.com/VP/status/1684738591287574528

TINUBU be careful. We don't want Biden.
They gonna enslave us permanently.

Putin is far better now. We don't want the Biden led UmS now.

Every country is getting freedom from the colonialists NATO and running to Russia. They won't do you a nada. They just gonna make sure they don't lose all slaves.

Their CABALS and fascists are Hungary now. Untill Trump returns US would be down
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Oliver14(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
They need Nigerian military to intervene in Niger Republic. It's a regional issue, so Nigeria can do that. BTW, see what one poster commented. To him, Nigeria is not important.
You are a fool. I doubt you are a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror / 9 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians In 2015 - Takemetonaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.