Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu (33705 Views)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Tareq1105: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Armaggedon:
Lol. You don't need to scratch your head to know that she called as a result of Niger's crisis. US has a military base there and want to protect their interest using Nigeria's influence over Niger.

She called for 2 reasons:

1. Coup de tat in Niger Republic; and

2. Russia-African food security conference ongoing in Russia.

Trust US, they're not happy that Nigeria was attending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by vicfajeze: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
22o62021:

You smoke this early morning?
i wonder o
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by favor914: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
casualobserver:

Yes. Only the mentally enslaved give a sh1t about America. America is not your friend and America has no intention to see a prosperous Nigeria or Africa. America likes countries they can keep suppressed. That’s what they are always in conflict with China and Russia and why they killed Ghaddafi.

They’ve spent over $100b in Ukraine, $1.9trillion on Iraq war. Have they ever said let us spend $100m to help any country in Africa build a road? The other day Kamala Harris went on a charm offensive to countries in Africa, all she brought was $10m for 6 countries to share and in return she wants them to embrace LBGT. Is that the behaviour of a friend?

Covid vaccine did they share with you? They said they would forgive debt because of the effects of inflation they caused by Ukraine war and Covid…..did they? The countries that cancelled African debts were China and Russia.

So carry on masturbating over people who do t give a fork about you and don’t want your progress.
Not forgetting $889 billion in Afghanistan that they still ran away from overnight?

You hit the nail right on the head, I remember the line from Tupac’s “Brenda” They got money for war, but cannot feed the poor.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by seguno2: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
22o62021:
And so?

The poor can start breathing again
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by PPIA: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
bolaino:
As Long as You Americana's don't make him change our law regarding LGBTQ issues we are good we know how you Americans can be,
His daughter is a pro LGBTQIA+ advocate
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by ORIAYO70(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Outstandingmam:

https://twitter.com/VP/status/1684738591287574528

Perhaps she did not read Adichie's letter, if not she would not call Tinubu.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
casualobserver:

Like I said you are a simpleton. The emboldened statements says you don’t understand international economics. Why are the BRICS trying to create their own currency, why was Ghaddafi killed for trying to create the African concurrency? You statements show you really are very ignorant. If you do t understand d that so long as the dollar is the worlds reserve colurrency, the rest of the world is forked especially the developing world. A currency that is backed by nothing except full faith and credit and which they can print unlimited amouths to pay their domestic debts but the rest of the world has to devalue its currency to pay its dollar loans a currency that has no value except what the Is says it is. Why do you think crypto is a thing? You really are ignorant.

Look we are responsible for ourselves. My whole post is premised on your naive belief that the USA are our friends and mean well for Glie, they are not and they do not. It is not In their interest for the continent with the world concentration of natural resources and manpower to develop. Again just look at China and Russia. It does not mean we do t have responsibilities to ourselves but we should stop kidding ourselves that these countries especially the US, UK, France in particular mean well for us…..they don’t. Why would they?

Unfortunately withUmcle Toms and home slaves like you, we a have a long way to go.

The worst slave is the one who doesn’t realize he is free. The freed slave who still thinks for his master. The worst form of slavery is mental slavery. You control a man’s mind and you don’t need chains to control him……Friend my ass!

You my friend are are mentally enslaved!!! The sad thing is Nigeria is lagging behind in Freeing the shackles. It is unfortunate that it is countries like Rwanda, Uganda etc that are taking the lead.
Tell all these long rubbish to your dumb and lazy families who are depending on dollars and blaming the west for your lack of intelligence and productivitygrin Naigeria has oil but cannot even produce their own oil. Corruption and bad governance in every sector. Tell me, what has you contributed personally in making your country better?

You call me uncle Tom, what does that even mean? grin grin go and do a thourough research on the term uncle Tom and educate yourself, I am not going to do you the favour of educating you who uncle Tom was or where the name or term is from. I will let you continue living in absolute ignorance.. grin i bet you think labelling people uncle Tom is derogatory. grin you ignoramus!

Naigeria is full with corrupt citizens you can keep being indenial of that fact and continue blaming America.
You carefully avoided my initial questions even though you chose to highlight one of them yourself.

Naigeria will never ever ever go anywhere with corruption.

You seem to be obsessed with the word slave,.slave and slave i don't even think you know what the word slave mean.

For some bizzare reason you have convinced yourself that i am in support of America, You are a morron! grin
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by flokii: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Na now Kamala Harris day break ba?.. I thought she was happy snubbing Nigeria when she visited Africa.
I guess she is expecting us to clap or go gaga over her phone call to President Tinubu.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
If you like dull, na Russia dey rush us grin
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

I smell rainbow 🌈 colour in this call grin shocked.

This is why I prefer Russia to America, America keep promoting this nonsense animalistic immorality.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by motayoayinde: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Methink it is actually a frantic face-saving diplomatic call by US and the west to reach out to strategic African leaders who were not physically present at the Russia-Africa summit currently holding in Russia. That summit is giving the west chills and they are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at it to undermine Russia. That Nigeria, SA were there is a huge concern to them.

In my opinion, the Niger issue is not particularly their concern, that's French fries because they are very far from Nigerwink Nigeria remains the most strategic ally to both sides yet Nigeria is not alligned to either side. PBAT has stated that Africa will be the centre of his international diplomacy. Check my signature for free stuffs!

A BRILLIANT TAKE ON THIS MATTER.

THUMBS UP

1 Like

Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Kaiser20: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nigerians naa Sabi people dem no send America, Europe or Asia.
Naa him make oyinbo no too like Nigerians, we no bi like other Africans way day worship Oyinbo
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by pansophist(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:
That's great and amazing. But what can really be done to the coups in Africa. Or do we just allow people to live anyhow they like. And I think most of the coups are as a result of greed not because of the masses

You're an amateur in geopolitics lol. There is nothing great about Horrible Harris (Kamala in Finnish means Horrible lol) calling Tinubu. In fact, I pray Horrible Harris sould not remember us and let us develop in peace.

1 Like

Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by STRI1: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
pansophist:

You're an amateur in geopolitics lol. There is nothing great about Horrible Harris (Kamala in Finnish means Horrible lol) calling Tinubu. In fact, I pray Horrible Harris sould not remember us and let us develop in peace.

Yes, there might not be significant importance in the call, I know it's definitely about the recent coup in Niger, but if it's to protect democracy coz I know there's a USA military base in Niger it's a nice thing.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by pansophist(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

Yes, there might not be significant importance in the call, I know it's definitely about the recent coup in Niger, but if it's to protect democracy coz I know there's a USA military base in Niger it's a nice thing.

How is US military base in Niger a nice thing?
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by chukiz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
So
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by STRI1: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
pansophist:

How is US military base in Niger a nice thing?
USA has over 700 military bases around the world. There's barely anything anyone can do, they're the world police of our time.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by pansophist(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:
USA has over 700 military bases around the world. There's barely anything anyone can do, they're the world police of our time.

How is it a nice thing? That's my question. You said it was nice they have a military base in Niger.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by MRMRMR: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
crossfm:

You might not be far from the truth,but you know that this days America and all their doing is embellished with rainbow 🌈 colours.

They are fast becoming a joke in their doing.

Let Russia keep them on their toes. grin
'Russia keep who on their toes ? I didn't know children are allowed on this forum.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by 12inchess: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2023
I think any general doing Coup in Africa should be ......... Face the music. This is 2023.
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by Armaggedon: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2023
Tareq1105:

She called for 2 reasons:

1. Coup de tat in Niger Republic; and

2. Russia-African food security conference ongoing in Russia.

Trust US, they're not happy that Nigeria was attending.
yea. True
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by bolaino(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2023
PPIA:

His daughter is a pro LGBTQIA+ advocate
Really, if that's true then its very unfortunate
Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by kabillionaire(m): 12:57am On Jul 30, 2023
We don't need you guys, if not for Wagner group, we prefer russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fateema Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.