Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Advice Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Please (695 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Please My Marriage ! Advice Please / Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please by Daisy101(m): 6:30am On Jul 28, 2023
People dey marry sha!!! Chaiii. Virtuous women has seen a lot.

This is urgent. Post immediately you see this. Please pardon any mistakes. I’m not coordinated. I’m a married woman of 3 kids. 8years, 5years and 1 year old baby. I’m a market woman. My husband drives keke. I have seen shege in this marriage but I’m not here to lament. I just want to talk about what happened now and the best way I can pvnish this stupeed man I called husband. You know the situation of country affected all businesses. We’ve not been able to pay our children’s school fees. My husband lamented bitterly about not having money. I break my safe and I brought out 120,000 I’ve been saving since January. And gave him to complete and pay our children school. The fee is 140,000. It’s with abeg that the school allowed them take exam. I leave for market 4,30 am to be able to buy food stuffs cheap before it enters resellers hands and I told hubby to go and pay the fees before going to work. This night, I asked him how far. He said his keke jam person and he used the money to repair the persons motor. I waited till after he slept and I went through his phone. He didn’t know I know his password. Nurse chi, I found out that my husband’s side chick is pregnant. I suspected he’s che@ting but I don’t know with whom. That is not even my only problem. My husband gave his side chick my hard earned money to comot belle. I want a planned deal after I’ve recovered my money. I want to pay that side chick a visit. I’ve gotten her name through true caller and I’ve seen her social media handle. I’m trying to get her house address. Please advise me. My head is full. How do I pvnish my husband and his side chick. I want them to feel the same pain they caused me in this marriage . The id£i0t is sleeping like zo_mb_ie right now. I feel like st@#b£ing him to de#@#th He is a d&£m!on in human form.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please by madridguy(m): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2023
Allow the innocent man to breathhhhhh
Re: Advice Please by xavuv: 6:35am On Jul 28, 2023
Madam, first confront your husband with your evidence just to listen to what he has to say.

If you punish your husband, then you also punished yourself. Just move on
Re: Advice Please by Foodqueen(f): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2023
Why couldn't you go and pay the money yourself.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please by NoToPile: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2023
Saw this on FB, they even posted screen shot of chat.

Dunno if the story is true or not anyway.

When she knows the kind of husband she has, she still allowed school fees money to pass through his hand?

Shes very busy but a transfer of funds to the proprietor would have saved her this mess.

This season parents are looking for school fees and books money like this. Somebody is using 140k for sidechick angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Please by Candidlady: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2023
madridguy:
Allow the innocent man to breathhhhhh

Did you read the post at all... Allow what crazy fruitless man to breath?

You men are so lazy

And na una go ask what does she brings to the table?
Rubbish gender

Why do you want to punish the side chick? Do your husband any how igot your back on that but please leave the side chick out of this...

5 Likes

Re: Advice Please by talented321: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Stupid man,,
He is sleeping beside me' how i wish i can stab him to death''
Fine what ur oga did is irresponsible and embarrassing''
I don't to talk'''
With my precious weed
Re: Advice Please by VTJN(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2023
Daisy101

Sue your husband with evidence of infidelity and abortion. He will definitely pay for it and lose the custody of your kids.
Re: Advice Please by VTJN(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2023
xavuv:
Madam, first confront your husband with your evidence just to listen to what he has to say.

if table should turn tomorrow, would you say the same thing to the man to move on??

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please by ibechris(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Person wey poor come add cheating on top.

That kind poverty is irredeemable.

Some poor folks don't need pity at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Please by Shinjawestside: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2023
This life na turn by turn ..

Maybe u were once a side-chic to a married man..

So is a pay back time sad
Re: Advice Please by madridguy(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2023
You are taking this too far cheesy

Candidlady:

Did you read the post at all... Allow what crazy fruitless man to breath?

You men are so lazy

And na una go ask what does she brings to the table?
Rubbish gender
Re: Advice Please by Beremx(f): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2023
School fees you would have paid by yourself, you give your husband to pay so that it will seem as if he provided the money.
Mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please by ahnie: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2023
Hereto read comments
Re: Advice Please by ahnie: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2023
Beremx:
School fees you would have paid by yourself, you give your husband to pay so that it will seem as if he provided the money.
Mtscheew
Babes she's a busy wife that's always goes out everyday by 4:30am
Re: Advice Please by Kobojunkie: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Daisy101:
I waited till after he slept and I went through his phone. He didn’t know I know his password. Nurse chi, I found out that my husband’s side chick is pregnant. I suspected he’s che@ting but I don’t know with whom. That is not even my only problem. My husband gave his side chick my hard earned money to comot belle. I want a planned deal after I’ve recovered my money. I want to pay that side chick a visit. I’ve gotten her name through true caller and I’ve seen her social media handle. I’m trying to get her house address. Please advise me. My head is full. How do I pvnish my husband and his side chick. I want them to feel the same pain they caused me in this marriage . The id£i0t is sleeping like zo_mb_ie right now. I feel like st@#b£ing him to de#@#th He is a d&£m!on in human form.
What are you talking about? Why is the sidechick to blame for any of this? Did your husband's dick stumble into her VJayJay or what? undecided

Your husband ignored his own children's welfare and gave your hard-earned money to the one whom he considers of priority. Why is she, the side-chick, to blame? undecided

If we are to assume your husband is a complete imbe-cile, then the fault becomes yours for marrying, and even trusting him with the responsibilities that you do. Abeg, woman, grow up. The problem you have is with the person you are married to and not some third party. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Please by ahnie: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Twaaa twaaaa twaaaa is a man's way of praising the Lord when he kneels down during sex because it gets sweeter.
Re: Advice Please by Beremx(f): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2023
ahnie:

Let her raise the money again and learn her lessons. Inukwa akuko busy wife?
Re: Advice Please by ahnie: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2023
Beremx:
Let her raise the money again and learn her lessons. Inukwa akuko busy wife?
Nne eeh Ike gwu'rum o.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please by talented321: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2023
He said so because she was a woman'' there is a different beween man and woman'' no matter how u do or make research
VTJN:
if table should turn tomorrow, would you say the same thing to the man to move on??
Re: Advice Please by Emmanuel30a: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Daisy101:
People dey marry sha!!! Chaiii. Virtuous women has seen a lot.

This is urgent. Post immediately you see this. Please pardon any mistakes. I’m not coordinated. I’m a married woman of 3 kids. 8years, 5years and 1 year old baby. I’m a market woman. My husband drives keke. I have seen shege in this marriage but I’m not here to lament. I just want to talk about what happened now and the best way I can pvnish this stupeed man I called husband. You know the situation of country affected all businesses. We’ve not been able to pay our children’s school fees. My husband lamented bitterly about not having money. I break my safe and I brought out 120,000 I’ve been saving since January. And gave him to complete and pay our children school. The fee is 140,000. It’s with abeg that the school allowed them take exam. I leave for market 4,30 am to be able to buy food stuffs cheap before it enters resellers hands and I told hubby to go and pay the fees before going to work. This night, I asked him how far. He said his keke jam person and he used the money to repair the persons motor. I waited till after he slept and I went through his phone. He didn’t know I know his password. Nurse chi, I found out that my husband’s side chick is pregnant. I suspected he’s che@ting but I don’t know with whom. That is not even my only problem. My husband gave his side chick my hard earned money to comot belle. I want a planned deal after I’ve recovered my money. I want to pay that side chick a visit. I’ve gotten her name through true caller and I’ve seen her social media handle. I’m trying to get her house address. Please advise me. My head is full. How do I pvnish my husband and his side chick. I want them to feel the same pain they caused me in this marriage . The id£i0t is sleeping like zo_mb_ie right now. I feel like st@#b£ing him to de#@#th He is a d&£m!on in human form.
So, what did you expect me to do...or wants me to do for you/to you...;
or to go and do you,do for you or get for you and for me/ to you...?... Haba! Hahaha!!! By the way, how old are you please...?... You can respond to me personally... direct message...
Re: Advice Please by Mindlog: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
The woman has no business confronting her husband's pregnant girlfriend. She should only confront the husband with the details she found on his phone and also inform both sides of their families, how he diverted their children' school fees to his girlfriend to procure an abortion (should anything happen to the girlfriend in the cause of the abortion and the police trace it to the husband....they have been pre-informed)

She is better off getting herself and their children, a smaller apartment she can comfortably afford on her own. She can have the children enrolled at a nearby public school while she stabilizes financially unless the husband insists on them attending private schools and footing the bills.

With the thoughts of stabbing the husband to death already crossing her mind, she is better off living separately to avoid completion of murder or the children may face the reality of a murdered father and a mother serving life imprisonment.
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
What was she thinking giving him that money? She should've gone to the children's school to pay it herself. As for the side chick, she has no business with her. The man she exchanged vows with is the one who decided to step out and not only cheat but get another woman pregnant, so her problem is with him, not her. He might've even lied to the side chick that he's a single man. In any case, it's him who destroyed their marriage, not her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Please by Nazgul: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
ahnie:

She could have used her phone to make a transfer to the school. If she doesn't have a smart phone, she should have collected the proprietor's phone number, then call her and ask for the school's account number.

Once she gets it, she can look for a POS operator anywhere in the market where she sells to make the transfer to the school's account number, then call the proprietor to confirm the cash inflow.

She knew the kind of husband she had and still trusted him with that kind of money. That was very careless of her.
Re: Advice Please by VTJN(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
He said so because she was a woman'' there is a different beween man and woman'' no matter how u do or make research
please what is the difference between man and woman? Did bible frown at adultery for only men or women? What of fornication? Was it only for Men or women?

If that man truly committed that offence, that woman should divorce him with serious fine. She had evidence for his promiscuity and abortion committed. He will dearly pay for it. I am a man but i don't support anything just to favour my gender. God forbid.

That man don't deserve a woman in his life.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please by ahnie: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
VTJN:
please what is the difference between man and woman? Did bible frown at adultery for only men or women? What of fornication? Was it only for Men or women?

If that man truly committed that offence, that woman should divorce him with serious fine. She had evidence for his promiscuity and abortion committed. He will dearly pay for it. I am a man but i don't support anything just to favour my gender. God forbid.

That man don't deserve a woman in his life.
firstly sir
You're amongst the few I hold in high regards on this forum,it's not a compliment,it's the truth.

The issues if divorce is really not necessary here sir,the way forward is for her to cut off anything monetary from him.she has to find away to handle monetary issues going forward.

She has no business with the sidechick,the person she should face is the wandering phallus in her house and cut anything sex with him off pending or indefinitely the choice is hers.

This is a very simple case.
She can still recover her money back by putting up the husband tricycle up for sale.
Re: Advice Please by Kemadealadire(f): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Most men will stain your white.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please by Sonnobax15(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa.......Some men dey cha... Imagine a keke rider like myself have a supportive wife like the op,yet,he still get mind to go put leg for outside......... Especially these times wey everywhere just dey hard.......

Well, madam,I don't think that side chick is the problem here,but simply your husband...But since she think you've been enjoying in the marriage,why not let her to come and join you? Make she come follow you dey enjoy the enjoyment wey dey my inside the marriage...As simple as that..
Re: Advice Please by henrimoto(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
xavuv:

just move on like that!!....on top of her sweat! Do you how demoralizing it is for someone very close to you, to make you feel like a fool and worthless...?

140,000!! No be 14,000 o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Please by henrimoto(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
VTJN:
Daisy101

Sue your husband with evidence of infidelity and abortion. He will definitely pay for it and lose the custody of your kids.
...for Nigeria here ?

1 Like

Re: Advice Please by henrimoto(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
ahnie:
firstly sir
You're amongst the few I hold in high regards on this forum,it's not a compliment,it's the truth.

The issues if divorce is really not necessary here sir,the way forward is for her to cut off anything monetary from him.she has to find away to handle monetary issues going forward.

She has no business with the sidechick,the person she should face is the wandering phallus in her house and cut anything sex with him off pending or indefinitely the choice is hers.

This is a very simple case.
She can still recover her money back by putting up the husband tricycle up for sale.

.... 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Ahniee! Wetin be this na.. 😆😆😆 I believe you.
Re: Advice Please by rickleye: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Daisy
- you do not have a right to confront your husband side chick . You confront your husband and husband alone .
- you did bad giving him the school fees, you knew he was cheating , you knew he couldn’t be trusted . Maybe you wanted him to save face by allowing him to pay the school fees but you erred .
- you have 3 kids with him . Are you planning to have more or taking precautions. This last piece isn’t really my business but if your husband can’t be trusted and reliable my advice is to make sure he doesn’t leave you with 5 kids all by yourself.
- the main issue is where do you get 140k to pay the school fees. ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Other Marriages / Are You Married? Please Take Our Survey / How Many Engagment Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.