Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? (1214 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt / What Business Can One Start With #10m? / What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by bigsam75: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Advise needed
Which business can I do with 10m that Will not tied me and my money down,at least 10k profit daily
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Logistics, food stuff or pharmaceuticals. Now choose wisely base on your location. Don't invest all at once, make it a gradual process.
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Fugazy2023: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Invest $500 only with me on FX. I'll not say more than that
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by bigsam75: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Logistics, food stuff or pharmaceuticals. Now choose wisely base on your location. Don't invest all at once, make it a gradual process.

What type of Logistics?

For the food stuff, is Bread production a good idea and how profitable?
Thanks!
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by bigsam75: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Invest $500 only with me on FX. I'll not say more than that

Not interested in anything online pls🙏

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2023
bigsam75:

What type of Logistics?

Thanks!
Procurement logistics is the best. I won't advise bread production because the competition is high but go for stuff(grains maybe and try source for where you can get it cheap) that are on daily demands and I can assure you'll make huge profits in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Puss360(f): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2023
Build mini hotel.. or guest house...
Then employ lots of sex workers....
ROI will increase within 2 years....

That's if you are in Lagos...

Next Case Please!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2023
bigsam75:

I wanted to tell him this but I pinched myself to mind my business. Avoid online stuff

2 Likes

Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by talented321: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2023
Se ya life
Puss360:

Next Case Please!!
friday yen yen yen'' sex workers again
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Puss360(f): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Se ya life friday yen yen yen'' sex workers again
Lol...
He needs a business idea... And since he needs quick Return on investment (ROI), i just had to suggest a business idea...
You pay for sex just like other guys... And Lagos men/guys are always hor#ny grin grin..
In a weekend, I know how much that hotel will be grossing...
Infact, OP, build the hotel, employ me as Customer welfare/Satisfaction manager...
I'll coordinate every every in dat aspect... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Mozino007(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2023
bigsam75:

What type of Logistics?

Thanks!
Dont even go there! ,you will end up frustrated.
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by talented321: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2023
I haven't slept with olosho since my life' biko
Puss360:

Lol...
He needs a business idea... And since he needs quick Return on investment (ROI), i just had to suggest a business idea...
You pay for sex just like other guys... And Lagos men/guys are always hor#ny grin grin..
In a weekend, I know how much that hotel will be grossing...
Infact, OP, build the hotel, employ me as Customer welfare/Satisfaction manager...
I'll coordinate every every in dat aspect... grin

2 Likes

Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Procashtips(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2023
Someone close to me is selling his Toyota Camry 2012 SE car or wants a loan for 3 - 6 months with it.

You can add interest and loan him using the car as collateral until he refunds. (He needs ₦3.5m loan)

It's anther form of business.

It's called the business of collateral credit facility.

Give out loan collecting collateral higher than the loan given with an interest.

If they pay within time, you have gained profit.

If they dont, you sell the collateral, remove your money + the interest and any late fee penalty, then send the lonee the balance if applicable.
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Fugazy2023: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2023
bigsam75:

Cool.. not compulsory. All the best
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by talented321: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Oga open bar and restaurant'' that is what i am doing now after that i will go and open olosho center'' money must come in excess.
''''With My Innocent Loud'' WHILE LUCKY DUBE KEEP THE VIBE GOING
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Fugazy2023: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
I wanted to tell him this but I pinched myself to mind my business. Avoid online stuff

What you don't know you don't know bro. I no dey force anybody. It's a choice
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Puss360(f): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
I haven't slept with olosho since my life' biko
If that's the case.. Then I'm a virgin...
After all nobody to judge us... 😂😂
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Puss360(f): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Oga open bar and restaurant'' that is what i am doing now after that i will go and open olosho center'' money must come in excess.
''''With My Innocent Loud'' WHILE LUCKY DUBE KEEP THE VIBE GOING
You say what?? Olosho Centre... Wow.. this is great...
Hope you can see that we think alike grin
Open Olosho Centre, then I be the manager...
Weekend only..
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by talented321: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2023
No worry when i am done i will let u know'' by the way which one be weekend only?
Puss360:

You say what?? Olosho Centre... Wow.. this is great...
Hope you can see that we think alike grin
Open Olosho Centre, then I be the manager...
Weekend only..
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by talented321: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2023
What do u mean? All the girls in 9ja na olosho' wow, so nigeria no get legit toto again. Ok o
Puss360:

If that's the case.. Then I'm a virgin...
After all nobody to judge us...
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Puss360(f): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
No worry when i am done i will let u know'' by the way which one be weekend only?
I work.. during the week..
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by talented321: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2023
K
Puss360:
I work.. during the week..
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Puss360(f): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
What do u mean? All the girls in 9ja na olosho' wow, so nigeria no get legit toto again. Ok o
Lols.. abeg rest.. "legit" rod dey again... We just dey manage anyone wey come our way ..
If not because of money matter, it's high time women began going to the village to look for men... If not virgin men, at least we can manage those wey get little milage...

Hey God... No let me be saying all these things na..
grin grin
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by talented321: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2023
I come from the village and i scatter things before i relocate to the city'' so legit rod no dey village only few legit kpekus.
Are saying u have not been bleeped free? By any man
Puss360:

Lols.. abeg rest.. "legit" rod dey again... We just dey manage anyone wey come our way ..
If not because of money matter, it's high time women began going to the village to look for men... If not virgin men, at least we can manage those wey get little milage...

Hey God... No let me be saying all these things na..
grin grin
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Puss360(f): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
I come from the village and i scatter things before i relocate to the city'' so legit rod no dey village only few legit kpekus.
Are saying u have not been bleeped free? By any man
Lol...
Nothing is free grin
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by talented321: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2023
U sabi lie or u have not fall in love'''
There are alot of girls i gain from when i was dating back then
Puss360:

Lol...
Nothing is free grin

1 Like

Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Tohsynetita1: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2023
bigsam75:
Advise needed
Which business can I do with 10m that Will not tied me and my money down,at least 10k profit daily
go Farming or do food stuffs business, or export business.
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Puss360(f): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
U sabi lie or u have not fall in love'''
There are alot girls i gain from when i was dating back then
Having sex with someone you love is a different things... And practically, it isn't free coz we will eat Nd drink before sex .. who pays??
Also, little upkeep cash without sex?? So even when we get down, it is assumed he has paid before service...
But there r girls I know dat date financially unstable (lack of better word) guys... Na dem dey give the guy money... Lol..
It still baffles me till today
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by talented321: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Maybe the people dating u never press ur mumu button''
I gain from my girl not because i was broke but because of how i handle things with them
Puss360:

Having sex with someone you love is a different things... And practically, it isn't free coz we will eat Nd drink before sex .. who pays??
Also, little upkeep cash without sex?? So even when we get down, it is assumed he has paid before service...
But there r girls I know dat date financially unstable (lack of better word) guys... Na dem dey give the guy money... Lol..
It still baffles me till today
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Kobicove(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Puss360:

Next Case Please!!

Build mini hotel with only N10 million?! shocked

1 Like

Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Puss360(f): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Maybe the people dating u never press ur mumu button''
I gain from my girl not because i was broke but because of how i handle things with them
Lol .. I no use money play... Show me money, I'll show you the other side of me..
No money, then we can be good frnds(only)till we depart this earth....
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Puss360(f): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Kobicove:

Build mini hotel with only N10 million?! shocked
Or guest house... Just a place where Olosho can hustle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Access Bank Is No Longer Accessible As Customers Express Anger, Frustration / Need Marketing Tips Badly / A Nigerian Owned Company Named To Forbes Magazine’stop 400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.