Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? (1374 Views)

"We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory / Supporters Excited As Oyetola Returns To Osun After Tribunal Judgement (Video) / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2023
The past few months have been quite dramatic in the Nigerian political space with the elections, swearing in and the election outcome being contested by aggrieved parties (Atiku, Obi).

The election tribunal has concluded hearings and we all await its judgement. Quite interestingly, the Labour Party camp has not been able to prove that elections were stolen/rigged and that they won. Their appeal is majorly based on the fact that Jagaban is not fit to contest and as such should be retroactively disqualified and then stripped of his presidency which, in any case, is very unlikely. However, if this were to occur the runner up Alhaji Atiku Abubakar should naturally be declared rightful winner and made president. Quite jokingly, Peter Obi is asking for rerun which will never happen grin grin. Jagaban stays or Atiku ascends.

My sincere question to Obidients now is how will you carry on in the aftermath of the PEPT judgement that will surely not favour Peter Obi? Will you turn your caustic missives to the Atikulates and Abokis or is your hatred reserved for Jagaban and Yoruba? Will you file another appeal till Obi is made president? What will life after this impending disappointment be like for you guys?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Depriest2020: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2023
Ogbeni calm down, no rush us, when we get to the bridge we will cross over it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by kcnwaigbo: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2023
You are talking as if you are buying your own fuel @ N185/litre or exchanging $ 200/$.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:
The past few months have been quite dramatic in the Nigerian political space with the elections, swearing in and the election outcome being contested by aggrieved parties (Atiku, Obi).

The election tribunal has concluded hearings and we all await its judgement. Quite interestingly, the Labour Party camp has not been able to prove that elections were stolen/rigged and that they won. Their appeal is majorly based on the fact that Jagaban is not fit to contest and as such should be retroactively disqualified and then stripped of his presidency which, in any case, is very unlikely. However, if this were to occur the runner up Alhaji Atiku Abubakar should naturally be declared rightful winner and made president. Quite jokingly, Peter Obi is asking for rerun which will never happen grin grin. Jagaban stays or Atiku ascends.

My sincere question to Obidients now is how will you carry on in the aftermath of the PEPT judgement that will surely not favour Peter Obi? Will you turn your caustic missives to the Atikulates and Abokis or is your hatred reserved for Jagaban and Yoruba? Will you file another appeal till Obi is made president? What will life after this impending disappointment be like for you guys?
Fortunately you are not the court or judge to determine if Obi was able to prove or not.

1 Like

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Okoroawusa: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2023
What will they do if not to move on?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by LordIsaac(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2023
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Padipadi(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2023
They ll go home and plan for 2027. Which they should v done since.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
What will they do if not to move on?

Move on? Obidients that will be talking about Jonathan's 2012 oil subsidy removal and how it wasn't removed as if anything can be done still be done about what has passed They have a mind set of unproductive people who can't get over their ex. Very clinged to their loss and the past, wasting their present with sober and regrets. Move on to where. Such people can never ever move on.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by seanfer(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2023
They will ask you if you are buying fuel cheaper....
Politics is a game of numbers and unfortunately Obi didn't get the numbers to make him the president this period, I will advise him to talk to his supporters not to destroy his chances in future with their hatred for who is there today, which may make some people not to trust his leadership of the country in future... Politics is not a do or die affair.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Jostoman: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2023
Na to celebrate that tribunal has restore the original winner of the presidential election between Atiku and Obi.
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Jostoman: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Padipadi:
Say no to illegitimate and unconstitutional president.

Celebration go full everywhere that day.
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fortunately you are not the court or judge to determine if Obi was able to prove or not.

I think the judgement will be out in less than 10 days? You better take your mind off it now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
You are talking as if you are buying your own fuel @ N185/litre or exchanging $ 200/$.

Whether you are buying fuel at 185 or 600 or 35 naira. Obi will never be president of Nigeria. Kiss the truth

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Afamed: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2023
Uproar in Biafra or Death National Anthem

5 Likes

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2023
LordIsaac:
grin grin

I actually feel for them because tribunal never judge dem wan mad, if the judgment come come nko? A lot of people will need to be put on suicide watch fr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Obidients (read Ipob) are done as a political block. Whether in 2027 or 2097 they will continue to fail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2023
seanfer:
They will ask you if you are buying fuel cheaper....
Politics is a game of numbers and unfortunately Obi didn't get the numbers to make him the president this period, I will advise him to talk to his supporters not to destroy his chances in future with their hatred for who is there today, which may make some people not to trust his leadership of the country in future... Politics is not a do or die affair.

Lol Obi is done as a viable presidential candidate in Nigeria, not with his tacit approval of the online lynching his Obidient mob have been indulging in for months now, abi na him refusal to condemn ipob? He will always be a local champion like Ojukwu. He can be president in Biafra land though, I have no beef with that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2023
Jostoman:

Even your messiah case has been thrown out for lacking any merit. Wake up. Jagaban is here to stay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Padipadi(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2023
Jostoman:

Ok. No p. Una no dey learn lesson. Some are just born to wail and lose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Cooly100: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

That need not bother you...

You should be thinking of buying things and services with BATist credit card, while the others receive Pro-max shege cool
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2023
Cooly100:

That need not bother you...

You should be thinking of buying things and services with BATist credit card, while the others receive Pro-max shege cool

I've not collected my own Batist card, they said it will be ready in 2031. In the meantime, could you please lend me your own Obidiõts Debit Visa Card? I hear you guys are balling

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Jostoman: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

Even your messiah case has been thrown out fir lcking any merit. Wake up. Jagaban is here ro stay
Una whatsapp group judges don give their own judgement grin grin
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Jostoman:
Una whatsapp group judges don give their own judgement grin grin

I promise to buy you catfish peppersoup and 6 bottles of beer when the judgement comes out in favour of Jagaban and you become inconsolable. That would be my own quota to balancing your mental health grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Godwin4444: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Jostoman:

u igbos are stubborn even if u are doing d wrong thing

No wonder u keep killing your self despite d fact that it’s not affecting d president n d country

4 Likes

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Jostoman: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

I promise to buy you catfish peppersoup and 6 bottles of beer when the judgement comes out in favour of Jagaban and you become inconsolable. That would be my own quota to balancing your mental health grin grin grin grin
we are here, bring more from Una whatsapp group grin
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Jostoman: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

we are here, bring more from Una whatsapp group grin.
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Goodman2023: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

Agbados what next after tribunal's judgement ?
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Jostoman:
we are here, bring more from Una whatsapp group grin.

Instead make you accept my offer now you dey argue. Okay o

3 Likes

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Goodman2023:

Agbados what next after tribunal's judgement ?

Life goes on my Gee

2 Likes

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Goodman2023: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

Life goes on my Gee

So expect life to go on for everyone irrespective of party...

Or will there still be anarchy ?
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by SledgeHammerer: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2023
Na to cry for the next 8yrs na. Lol 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Goodman2023:

So expect life to go on for everyone irrespective of party...

Or will there still be anarchy ?

I'm just concerned for the delusional lot that think Obi has even a sliver of a chance. In the coming days, there's going to be a bumper harvest of tears and weeping. Hopefully nobody becomes extreme and decides to end their own lives

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Got Chicago Certificate From Third-party Vendor;- Keyamo / Osinbajo, Amaechi, Yarima, Others Drop Ambition, Float Support Forum For Tinubu / C-river Abolishes First School Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.