Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? (1375 Views)

"We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory / Supporters Excited As Oyetola Returns To Osun After Tribunal Judgement (Video) / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by favor914: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
Ogbeni calm down, no rush us, when we get to the bridge we will cross over it.
Or jump into the river?

1 Like

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Goodman2023: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

I'm just concerned for the delusional lot that think Obi has even a sliver of a chance. In the coming days, there's going to be a bumper harvest of tears and weeping. Hopefully nobody becomes extreme and decides to end their own lives
Obi is living rent free in your head.. hmmmmm
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by raskymonojendor: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
What will they do if not to move on?
They should also be placed on suicide watch.

1 Like

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Jostoman: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

Instead make you accept my offer now you dey argue. Okay o
you get offer and they put you for whatsapp group to dey monitor Atiku and Obi thread on nairaland. Well done o mr offer grin
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by raskymonojendor: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Afamed:
Uproar in Biafra or Death National Anthem
Chimamanda will write a 5 pages letter in a fashion magazine to the US president.

But, the US president wouldn't even see the letter let alone read it. Even if he did read it by some stroke of luck on Chimamanda's part, President Biden knows the game. Trump tried to steal his own victory too, just as Peter Obi is trying to steal Tinubu's victory.

1 Like

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by raskymonojendor: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

I've not collected my own Batist card, they said it will be ready in 2031. In the meantime, could you please lend me your own Obidiõts Debit Visa Card? I hear you guys are balling
grin grin grin
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Princeaniemeka: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte
What if the table turns tomorrow? What will be your resolution?

post=124710983:

The past few months have been quite dramatic in the Nigerian political space with the elections, swearing in and the election outcome being contested by aggrieved parties (Atiku, Obi).

The election tribunal has concluded hearings and we all await its judgement. Quite interestingly, the Labour Party camp has not been able to prove that elections were stolen/rigged and that they won. Their appeal is majorly based on the fact that Jagaban is not fit to contest and as such should be retroactively disqualified and then stripped of his presidency which, in any case, is very unlikely. However, if this were to occur the runner up Alhaji Atiku Abubakar should naturally be declared rightful winner and made president. Quite jokingly, Peter Obi is asking for rerun which will never happen grin grin. Jagaban stays or Atiku ascends.

My sincere question to Obidients now is how will you carry on in the aftermath of the PEPT judgement that will surely not favour Peter Obi? Will you turn your caustic missives to the Atikulates and Abokis or is your hatred reserved for Jagaban and Yoruba? Will you file another appeal till Obi is made president? What will life after this impending disappointment be like for you guys?
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
Jump enter lagoon grin
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
You are talking as if you are buying your own fuel @ N185/litre or exchanging $ 200/$.
When you change dollar last?

Must you buy foreign goods?

1 Like

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Exclusive101: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mr Foolish with a dead brain will the tribunal or Peter Obi be reducing fuel prices

kcnwaigbo:
You are talking as if you are buying your own fuel @ N185/litre or exchanging $ 200/$.

1 Like

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Jostoman:
you get offer and they put you for whatsapp group to dey monitor Atiku and Obi thread on nairaland. Well done o mr offer grin

How much be peppersoup and beer inside our mobilisation fee? Do you know how much we're being paid? You think Jagaban is Obi that doesn't pay shishi? You better come over to the flexing side my nigga. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Lovelive: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Empty
Belafonte:

Whether you are buying fuel at 185 or 600 or 35 naira. Obi will never be president of Nigeria. Kiss the truth
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Bobloco: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

Lol Obi is done as a viable presidential candidate in Nigeria, not with his tacit approval of the online lynching his Obidient mob have been indulging in for months now, abi na him refusal to condemn ipob? He will always be a local champion like Ojukwu. He can be president in Biafra land though, I have no beef with that

You are actually done with life
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Belafonte(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bobloco:

You are actually done with life

Lol. You need healing

Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by aswani(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

My sincere question to Obidients now is how will you carry on in the aftermath of the PEPT judgement that will surely not favour Peter Obi? Will you turn your caustic missives to the Atikulates and Abokis or is your hatred reserved for Jagaban and Yoruba? Will you file another appeal till Obi is made president? What will life after this impending disappointment be like for you guys?

More temper tantrums on social media leading up to the Supreme court judgement and yet even more cry baby behaviour after the Supreme court dismisses the suit. I hope you are preparing already like me?!

Las Las e go cast and na all of us go chop breakfast.
Re: Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? by Bobloco: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

Lol. You need healing

You need deliverance

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Want United State Of Africa But Supporting Military Junta Over Ecowas / People Who Did Not Fight War And Lost A State In Nigeria / CSU: This Is Tinubus Admission Letter From Same Document With Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.