Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 (1532 Views)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Chukwudiajibo(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2023
How do i persuade my Ex girl friend get Married, we broke up in 2018, uptil now she haven't gotten Married, when ever i see her with a guy i feel Jealous, the only alternative for my heart be at rest was her get married, she was the only woman i broke up with, and stay for that longer period without getting married, all my Ex's got married within 5months to 1year of breaking up with them, i feel much better when i break up with a girl and the girl just get married, since i broke up with her 2018, i have Never Answers her calls, neither reply her messages, the girl realy Loves me so much, uptil today she's still Loves me like Madness, she begged me for forgiveness but to no avail, she experience alots of things when we were dating, I break up with her after she cheated on me, no woman on this planet will cheat on me and live with me, i sworn never to talk to her, for 5yrs now, i cut off all communications with her, no more Love between me and her, all my concern is for her get Married, i will be the Most happiest person on earth, because am the best in the world, the girl realy miss me like Madness, any woman that cheat on me, i will hurt such woman till Eternity, uptil today, she's feeling the shock of break up with her, she never expected break up because we are engaged.
Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by LikeAking: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2023
Drop her number..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Caramia2020(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Westerhoffe(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2023
LikeAking:
Drop her number..

You heard this guy… drop him her number.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Anny69: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2023
This post is funny like madness. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Lifestone(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Chukwudiajibo:
How do i persuade my Ex girl friend get Married, we broke up in 2018, uptil now she haven't gotten Married, when ever i see her with a guy i feel Jealous, the only alternative for my heart be at rest was her get married, she was the only woman i broke up with, and stay for that longer period without getting married, all my Ex's got married within 5months to 1year of breaking up with them, i feel much better when i break up with a girl and the girl just get married, since i broke up with her 2018, i have Never Answers her calls, neither reply her messages, the girl realy Loves me so much, uptil today she's still Loves me like Madness, she begged me for forgiveness but to no avail, she experience alots of things when we were dating, I break up with her after she cheated on me, no woman on this planet will cheat on me and live with me, i sworn never to talk to her, for 5yrs now, i cut off all communications with her, no more Love between me and her, all my concern is for her get Married, i will be the Most happiest person on earth, because am the best in the world, the girl realy miss me like Madness, any woman that cheat on me, i will hurt such woman till Eternity, uptil today, she's feeling the shock of break up with her, she never expected break up because we are engaged.
It's obvious you still have feelings for her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by MatrixReloaded: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2023
You were engaged in marine or ogboni world. Keep hallucination out of your skull. May Jealousy keep u away from a decent woman for ever. If you first her settle na crime!!!
Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Bluezy13(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2023
The "get married" is definitely not a mistake.
Repeated over and over.

Very anyhow write-up.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2023

If you haven't married, marry her asap, and if u had, marry her as your second wife as you've been having pity on a girl that have been hoping on different sizes of dick since 5 years ago
Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by chuksville(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2023
OP if you are not yet married, forgive her and then marry her. Don't let her suffer guilt for so long without forgiveness, otherwise whatever happens to her in the course of her suffering guilt will be all on you. Just forgive her and save a life!
Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Kobicove(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Monítoring spirit!

What's your business with what's going on in her life? undecided
Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by vincenteger: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
This your writing na mad oo

Well form my understanding
I think she was made for you hence the reason why she's still single.
Marry her and forget all this English you put up there.
Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Sonnobax15(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin
This nigha just singlehandedly murdered English grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Savedday2: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kindly ask your brother or cousin to marry her. Simple!
Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Baronthecelebri: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nonsense Post
Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Jaybee3456: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
Some of una posts just dey reduce pesin IQ
Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by frozen70(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chukwudiajibo:

You are forming hard man for nothing

What do you mean by any woman that cheats on you, you will hurt her till eternity?

Who do you think you?

Are you up to those men who doesn't even know that their women cheated on them

Anyway go and marry her and stop pretending that you are feeling for her
Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by Nonexisting1: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2023
She is busy fuccking every available dick around while you are here crying. Who is hurting now, her or you? I will bet my naira on the latter. Mtchew

Re: How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 by FitCorper: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2023
Since all your ex get married immediately after breakup. I’ll advise you work on yourself instead as the above scenario indicates that you were just a backup plan and they were probably cheating on you all along.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Men Easily Attract Ladies From Other African Nations? / Are You A Good Lady? / I Notice Ladies From Other African Countries Like Cameron And Ghana Are More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.