Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Look What Palmcredit Sent Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Look What Palmcredit Sent Me (12457 Views)

Please Advice, See What Palmcredit Loan App Did To Me / Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Perfectman91: 3:33pm On May 11, 2021
I need to understand if this is really a registered company that acts so unprofessional. I'm debtor with them yet I try paying in installments yet I get threats and insults from them daily.

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by EndNigeriaNoow: 3:41pm On May 11, 2021
Perfectman91:
I need to understand if this is really a registered company that acts so unprofessional. I'm debtor with them yet I try paying in installments yet I get threats and insults from them daily. Guys avoid such loan apps
you that borrowed money from them, why have u not paid back... go and pay pls. You are joking with somebody's business. I would have opened a loan business this year but advised not to because of things like this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Kriss216: 3:47pm On May 11, 2021
Pay up first before you start complaining.

4 Likes

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Perfectman91: 3:47pm On May 11, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
you that borrowed money from them, why have u not paid back... go and pay pls. You are joking with somebody's business. I would have opened a loan business this year but advised not to because of things like this.

Payed 9 from 14k already, making plans to clear all, that I have told them. Being a debtor shouldn't give rights for one to be insulted. Approach is important man

10 Likes

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by dobnina(f): 3:53pm On May 11, 2021
Perfectman91:
I need to understand if this is really a registered company that acts so unprofessional. I'm debtor with them yet I try paying in installments yet I get threats and insults from them daily. Guys avoid such loan apps
See pot calling kettle back. You collected loan and refused to pay back and you are calling the company unprofessional for threatening to deal with you.
I blame the company for giving you the loan in the first place. People like you are serial debtors. You will take loan with no clear plan on how to pay back. You will end up defaulting and expect the loan app to smile and pamper you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by EndNigeriaNoow: 3:55pm On May 11, 2021
Perfectman91:

Payed 9 from 14k already, making plans to clear all, that I have told them. Being a debtor shouldn't give rights for one to be insulted. Approach is important man
shut up there... do u know that he has the right to arrest u. Stubborn head

3 Likes

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by dobnina(f): 3:55pm On May 11, 2021
Perfectman91:
Thank God nobody borrowed you the 50k to support your business.
You would have defaulted and expect the person to forget about the money.

4 Likes

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Perfectman91: 3:56pm On May 11, 2021
dobnina:

See pot calling kettle back. You collected loan and refused to pay back and you are calling the company unprofessional for threatening to deal with you.
I blame the company for giving you the loan in the first place. People like you are serial debtors. You will take loan with no clear plan on how to pay back. You will end up defaulting and expect the loan app to smile and pamper you.

Unforseen circumstances happened hence couldn't pay back on due date. Thank you for your comment

1 Like

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Perfectman91: 3:56pm On May 11, 2021
dobnina:

Thank God nobody borrowed you the 50k to support your business.
You would have defaulted and expect the person to forget about the money.

Seen too. Thank you
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by dobnina(f): 3:58pm On May 11, 2021
Perfectman91:
I am just glad no nairalander responded to your loan request.
I can't imagine what the person would have been going through by now.
You just showed your true character.
You are a serial defaulter.

1 Like

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Perfectman91: 3:59pm On May 11, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:

Everything no be insults, you have made your point bro
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Perfectman91: 4:00pm On May 11, 2021
dobnina:

I am just glad no nairalander responded to your loan request.
I can't imagine what the person would have been going through by now.
You just showed your true character.
You are a serial defaulter.

You have made your point. Thank you
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by SUPERPACK: 4:11pm On May 11, 2021
don't mind those debt recovery people o, they are just looking for their commission and nothing else. But stay away from borrowing through all this loan shark companies the interest rates are too much and there are high chances you wont be able to meet up with servicing the loan. 60% interest is just too big for a human to accept.
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by DAramis: 4:14pm On May 11, 2021
In this life, nothing demeans a man than being in debt. You are at the mercy of your creditors, and same time lose your dignity, respect and honour as a man in the society.

May all men try to stay out of debt and live within their means. That you survived on less than 100 dollars monthly salary does not mean you will be at that level forever. Nothing is permanent. It is better to grow gradually than for someone to put himself in debt.

Bro, it is well. Try and pay off the debt and recover your dignity. If you are working, you can schedule deduction of your part payment for the debt from your account automatically. This way, you will manage with whatever remain till you pay all debts off.

6 Likes

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Omihanifa: 4:14pm On May 11, 2021
Empty threat undecided

There's nothing that will happen asides calling and messaging all your contacts

3 Likes

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by PoshTraveler: 5:16pm On May 25, 2021
Perfectman91:
I need to understand if this is really a registered company that acts so unprofessional. I'm debtor with them yet I try paying in installments yet I get threats and insults from them daily.
wtf. Are these the same people collecting all out data?
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Perfectman91: 5:19pm On May 25, 2021
PoshTraveler:
wtf. Are these the same people collecting all out data?

How do you mean?
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by PoshTraveler: 5:27pm On May 25, 2021
Perfectman91:

How do you mean?
what I mean is these people are too unprofessional to be collecting the type of data they. Collect
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Perfectman91: 5:43pm On May 25, 2021
PoshTraveler:
what I mean is these people are too unprofessional to be collecting the type of data they. Collect

Very true, people should bycott using these loan apps honestly, imagine them having access to all of you contacts and spoiling your reputation when you don't meet up with the loan repayment some even message your contacts claiming you stole the said amount from their company
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Perfectman91: 5:44pm On May 25, 2021
Perfectman91:

Very true, people should bycott using these loan apps honestly, imagine them having access to all of you contacts and spoiling your reputation when you don't meet up with the loan repayment, some even message your contacts claiming you stole the said amount from their company
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Olayinka777(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2021
Omihanifa:
Empty threat undecided

There's nothing that will happen asides calling and messaging all your contacts
Oh really! Is that not enough embarrassment? It's only a shameless person that would see it as nothing or empty.

1 Like

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by miccoy(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:

Why not them just arrest him instead of spoiling his reputation. And besides, OP said he has been making partial payments, so his intentions are clear pretty clear, he is not a fraudster. And last time I checked, there is no prison for debtor. All na negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Omihanifa: 8:33pm On May 25, 2021
Olayinka777:

Oh really! Is that not enough embarrassment? It's only a shameless person that would see it as nothing or empty.

What's the big deal if they call your contacts?
Even Nigeria as a country is heavily indebted to other nations.

4 Likes

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Olayinka777(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2021
Omihanifa:

What's the big deal if they call your contacts?

Ok o!
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by 2elliot: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Pay up first before you start complaining.
I am in similar deep shit. I am unable to pay some loan I took. I feel really bad. I am been depressed as a result.

1 Like

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by sambright2012: 12:22am On Aug 13, 2021
Bros, calm down this bastards can not do jack, I struggled it out with them, easybuy palmcredit is begging me to pay them since December and I told them I want to see the worst of them, see what you must do very fast to be ahead of them

Send a message to all your contacts , tell them to ingnore any messages from transnet financial nig ltd that they are only trying to tarnish your good name, tell your contacts that they are to make a refund to you for a transaction but they are making trouble and that you are taking them to court , construct this message very well and send to all your contact then copy them.

Start an active character assassination of this bastard company in all social media platform and tag CBN, ICPC,CPD of CBN ,EFCC , then tag them, a Chinese boss will call you from Abuja for amicable settlement.

They are bastard company operating outdside the law, they have an unlawful loan interest that will not allow them engage you in a legal suit.

they will criminalise you if you give them space, first of all criminalise then with a heavy aligation of what did not happen, they will call you for amicable settlement. They sent a message to a lawyer friend in my contact who call them to demand his consent to involve him in what he was not aware of when it started, the lawyer denied knwing me and asume an attempt to rope him in financial scandal, he threatens heaven and earth to them and they were begging him, They are fools that knows nothing about loan recovery rules

Don't give them any space, you have the right to pay your debt at your convenience. Besides even federal government is owning a debt.

I told them I will pay them December next year thats when I will be able to raise there money if they don't like it they should take me to court
they have my address and I will still tell the court why I can not pay them at the moment

They are Chinese uneducated bastards using some jobless Nigerian illiterate to wine your ass.

9 Likes

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2021
sambright2012:
Bros, calm down this bastards can not do jack, I struggled it out with them, easybuy palmcredit is begging me to pay them since December and I told them I want to see the worst of them, see what you must do very fast to be ahead of them

Send a message to all your contacts , tell them to ingnore any messages from transnet financial nig ltd that they are only trying to tarnish your good name, tell your contacts that they are to make a refund to you for a transaction but they are making trouble and that you are taking them to court , construct this message very well and send to all your contact then copy them.

Start an active character assassination of this bastard company in all social media platform and tag CBN, ICPC,CPD of CBN ,EFCC , then tag them, a Chinese boss will call you from Abuja for amicable settlement.

They are bastard company operating outdside the law, they have an unlawful loan interest that will not allow them engage you in a legal suit.

they will criminalise you if you give them space, first of all criminalise then with a heavy aligation of what did not happen, they will call you for amicable settlement. They sent a message to a lawyer friend in my contact who call them to demand his consent to involve him in what he was not aware of when it started, the lawyer denied knwing me and asume an attempt to rope him in financial scandal, he threatens heaven and earth to them and they were begging him, They are fools that knows nothing about loan recovery rules

Don't give them any space, you have the right to pay your debt at your convenience. Besides even federal government is owning a debt.

I told them I will pay them December next year thats when I will be able to raise there money if they don't like it they should take me to court
they have my address and I will still tell the court why I can not pay them at the moment

They are Chinese uneducated bastards using some jobless Nigerian illiterate to wine your ass.

You should be ashamed of yourself for borrowing money and refusing to pay back.
I don't really understand why most of you Nigerians are like that.

1 Like

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by sambright2012: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2021
@chibuzzDD, You should have ask what happened before you start ranting ,I did not borrow money from them rather I bought an item from them( that is a business transaction not a financial fraud) 2 days before the due date they have already texted my contacts that I ran away with company fund , how much was the money, 6000 that was not yet overdue. besides I have tried paying earlier but there app misbehaves. Even if i borrow from them must dey call for my head?

Abeg park one side jor , your supporting a foreign company with more than 60% interest rate on individual loans, thats not acceptable any where in the world. if our government can not deal with them, we will deal with them
individually until they park off.

2 Likes

Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by stagger: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Perfectman91:

Pay what you owe bro. The bible says a borrower is a slave to the lender. SLAVE is not a word to joke with.
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by Perfectman91: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
stagger:

Pay what you owe bro. The bible says a borrower is a slave to the lender. SLAVE is not a word to joke with.

True, thank you
Re: Look What Palmcredit Sent Me by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Perfectman91:

Who were you expecting to pay the balance of 5K? angry

Are you trying to tell us that if you sell something of 14K and the buyer pays you 9K you will automatically forget the balance of 5K?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Luno Bitcoin Wallet Requesting For BVN For Verification / GTB Bank And Their Checking Balance Rule / New Law Compels Zimbabwe Banks To Accept Cattles, Goat And Sheep As Collateral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.