Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin (36609 Views)

Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries –russian Presiden / Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Trump Amazed By African Woman's Ball Juggling Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Blackdisciple(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
The Chinese will never do this...
African leaders with depth sef...

Putin u do well but try to stop war with Ukraine
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Flamemignon1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
backtovillage:

Oga dey think am well well now.
Did they force you people?
Africans can sell all their property to go to the western world,I guess the West cast spell on them abi.
His stupidity is stunning

1 Like

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by lagosrd: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
When sanctions starts flying up and down, I don't want to hear anything. When the same west that has given up on the baits they initially set for you suddenly jack it up your throat, I don't want to hear anything.

African leaders that are lazy and corrupt, they will not do any meaningful development with whatever you given them.

How else on earth do you describe a group or leaders who went begging from a country at war. Despite the war Russia and Ukraine have good power supply to their various citizens except those war thone areas. Africa is still leaving in the dark despite avalanche of resources .

Russia has nothing to give Africa except for rebellious tools that will not do us any good. How many technologies has Russia transferred to any African countries but they are all over with military operations.

Good luck to everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by NOwazobia: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
It will cost you more. grin
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by mauchiz: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
REDshouse:
Africa is a refugee camp for Putin to be donating grains up and down as if we can't farm and grow grains ourselves. .he is coming to recolonize Africa in preparation for world war 3 and 4. Africa will be center or useful in the propagation of the anticipated war..

They will rather prefer to destroy Africa than destroy their continent ..it's a game only the wise can see
Is true,
I don't understand this sudden love for Africa.
He should stop the war, Africans will love him when he stops the war.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by 7upnigeria: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And people are 10 times likely to choose the west for migration than your mother Russia but ok

Its still because of colonisation reasons. They colonised us and gave us their language, religion etc. They demon-ised our own religion. You visit those countries largely because you can speak their language, some fo*ls even call their own language vernacular. You can go slave for the west if you like but am doing well here and not ready to go slave and use my sweat to continuously pay for tax over there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
JASONjnr:

I hope you won't attribute this to Tinubu?
😂😂😂

Haba maigida, I didn't see anywhere Tinubu's hand or Nigeria name was even mentioned.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by NOwazobia: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Like play like play this guy is proving to be a good alternative for African countries o

I wonder what the west would do
Non of the alternatives are good, is just a change of slave masters.

Have you heard of the term it will cost you more 🤣

1 Like

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Akalia(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/28/moscow-has-forgiven-23billion-debts-owed-african-countries-russian-president-putin
Dear friends, World War 3 is gearing up.
African countries are now indebted to Russia indirectly for future purposes. The vast untapped wealth in Africa will be voluntarily surrendered to Russia when the ripe time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Thinkfree(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:
Africa is a joke
we love it
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Stoplying: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
lagosrd:
When sanctions starts flying up and down, I don't want to hear anything. When the same west that has given up on the baits they initially set for you suddenly jack it up your throat, I don't want to hear anything.

African leaders that are lazy and corrupt, they will not do any meaningful development with whatever you given them.

How else on earth do you describe a group or leaders who went begging from a country at war. Despite the war Russia and Ukraine have good power supply to their various citizens except those war thone areas. Africa is still leaving in the dark despite avalanche of resources .

Russia has nothing to give Africa except for rebellious tools that will not do us any good. How many technologies has Russia transferred to any African countries but they are all over with military operations.

Good luck to everyone.
What is the only African country which defeated colonization ?
Answer: Ethiopia.
Who were the colonizers ?
Answer: the west.
Who helped Ethiopia to defeat the western colonizers ?
Answer: Russia.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by mauchiz: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bamss1:
With his recent romance with African countries, Mr Putin is definitely upto something.

I pray it favours me and my family.

His making friends to fight the west incase of war and to weaken dollar.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by musicwriter(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
9jatriot:
Russia has also decided to be playing the propaganda game of the west. China was the first to catch up by having economic summits with Africa.

I do not hate the west but I think Europe played into the hands of the US.

Ukraine will be the biggest losers in all of these because of one comedian president.

It has always been that way since the first and second world wars, in fact, since the days of colonialism. China and Russia inspired and sponsored people like Kwame Nkrumah... even Mandela. The world powers need Africa as an ally in case of a major world war.

And it would have been a great opportunity for president Tinubu to make an impression but he's probably being wary of fallout from the West if he attended the meeting. He's not man enough to understand that we actually have to take our destiny into our own hands if we must become great as a continent.

1 Like

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by FaradayIQ: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
The Great Putin, the American and western conqueror, long life to you sir, much love 💕
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by obayendo1010(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
How many times?
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by lagosrd: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Stoplying:

What is the only African country which defeated colonization ?
Answer: Ethiopia.
Who were the colonizers ?
Answer: the west.
Who helped Ethiopia to defeat the western colonizers ?
Answer: Russia.

I rest my case.

So what does Ethiopia looks today, their capital cannot be compared with Benin city. Even their citizens are on a mass exodus to Israel on a journey they may not return for ever

1 Like

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by amorprincesa: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hmmm why? There must be an underlying factor. Come clean Putin!
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Harrynight(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:
president Putin means Business to africa God punished America and the Western countries group

That guy is trying to form alliance with African Countries

If you know you know
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Confirm4real(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Na dis kind news Buhari dey like grin
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by DonroxyII: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:
president Putin means Business to africa God punished America and the Western countries group
Imagine All of You Spoilt Brat ...

When would you Grant Debt Forgivenesses to Europe & America ....

I love Russia But I hate being Spoilt like a Coward ..

Africa can feed the entire Humanities for the Next 1billion Years ... But Cowardice & Over pampering by European Lords wouldn't let African Leaders Rise Up to their Duties ...

They will still remove the $23b From their Treasury & Chop Am ....

Lazy Leaders !
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Swissli(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
We Concur
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Gmajor(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Ukraine is suppose to negotiate with Russia instead of fighting a war they can't win.

This is a very ignorant comment.
Ukraine has done so many negotiations with Russia in the past and they've not respected any of them.
So what makes you think that if they do a negotiation now, that it will stand the test of time
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by DonroxyII: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
African countries borrow money from other countries. Years later, they start begging for loan forgiveness. Tomorrow, you expect those countries to respect you. cheesy
They will Enslave Them All ... But I hope Next Generations Would Rise Up to this Cowardice, Amen !

You Must Pay Up Your Debts !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Ikaeniyan0: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Gmajor:

This is a very ignorant comment.
Ukraine has done so many negotiations with Russia in the past and they've not respected any of them.
So what makes you think that if they do a negotiation now, that it will stand the test of time
Who have not respected the deal between Ukraine and Russia?
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Glassysea(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
American will plot more war in Africa to remove heads of government evil emperor of death
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by okechuks22: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Useless people ans leaders
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Gmajor(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
You borrow money for a project.
You don't execute the project
You squander the money
You have no way to service the debt.
You debt gets forgiven
You borrow money for a project...
Rinse and repeat.

Dem swear for Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by spy24(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
9jatriot:
Russia has also decided to be playing the propaganda game of the west. China was the first to catch up by having economic summits with Africa.

I do not hate the west but I think Europe played into the hands of the US.

Ukraine will be the biggest losers in all of these because of one comedian president.

You just said it all ..

The west successfully made themselves the villain in the end
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Gmajor(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Who have not respected the deal between Ukraine and Russia?

Russia.
The previous agreements the had with Ukraine, they've not kept to the terms
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Ikaeniyan0: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Gmajor:

Russia.
The previous agreements the had with Ukraine, they've not kept to the terms
There was an agreement to end hostilities between Russia and Ukraine which Ukraine and the west didn't fulfill their part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas / How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.