Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin (36647 Views)

Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries –russian Presiden / Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Trump Amazed By African Woman's Ball Juggling Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by kokorokoman: 7:01am On Jul 29, 2023
7upnigeria:

That's why it's called the slave race. You're looking at the dollars but you earn and use almost everything on TAX. How many of your people earning such dollars are building estates in Nigeria, even the ones that have been away for close to thirty years. The answer is "FEW". While there are SEVERAL PEOPLE here in Nigeria who are doing common skit making/music/social media influencing or even selling foodstuffs who are buying cars, building houses in about 5 years. You can continue to listen to WESTERN MEDIA about Russia, the west only knows how to CAUSE TROUBLE in other countries, they dont like minding their business.
like I said earlier, keep deceiving yourself, do you want to compare Russia where even their vat is 20 percent to America were the highest sales tax is 16 percent and even lower in many states ? What is your job in America that you want to build estates in Nigeria? Thief!!! A cleaner in America can build a decent house in nigeria within two to three years of been there but can that be said of your mother Russia?
Una normal sef, who compares America with Russia that carlifornia is three times richer than.
Or is it America that are currently arming different terrorists groups across Africa so they can have access to our gold, fish etc.
Una too mumu for this part of the world abeg.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Chiefpriestt: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2023
ManirBK:
president Putin means Business to africa God punished America and the Western countries group
Ode
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by djseanjohn77: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How many tons of grains have you been able to farm and grow this year?

Don't mind the joker, they always put everything on the government. You should ask him, how many grains have they grown in their generation? It's absurd when we as a people fail to play our part and instead rely on the government to do everything, and still turn around to blame the government. We keep shouting no job, increase salaries, when most can just venture into agriculture and approach the agric bank for loan. I know few of my friends that did, and are today very successful, in fact, have become employer of labour. I plan relocation back to Nigeria soon, and hope to go on the farm straight ahead, there is a lot of deficit in the agric sector waiting for people to harness, with the right information. I am gathering resources and information. Also preparing my mind for the initial failures, cos, it will happen, but most quit at the first encounter of failure. many Nigerians only know how to lament, they can't face challenges.

1 Like

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by HRMK: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2023
RUSSIA HAD NO CHOICE SINCE IT HAS BECOME #BADDEBT!
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by uunwanaobong3: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Know this 3 things about world power interest and know peace;

1) AMERICA HELP, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO EXPAND THEIR GLOBAL HEGEMONY.

2) RUSSIA HELP, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS TO COUNTER AMERICA HEGEMONY AROUND IT BOARDER.

3) CHINA HELP, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO EXPAND THEIR GLOBAL TRADE (make more money) AND BECOME A NEW GLOBAL HEGEMONY (not based on military but based on controlling global economy).

As for Africa, we are just begging begers without any Ideology whether economic or political. Africa is like a slut that collect money from everyone and get bleeped by everyone. That is why you see single country like China, America or Russia calling all the 54 countries in the continent for irrelevant meeting and then buying our leaders toy gifts like helicopters, money, houses etc because they see the entire continent like one messed up asshole. Why can't America call the whole Asia for meeting?

Which political party in Africa can you identify as liberal or conservative? What are their fundamental policy or viewpoint.

Is APC party a liberal or conservative or green?
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by YourGFsnatcher: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2023
SmartPolician:
African countries borrow money from other countries. Years later, they start begging for loan forgiveness. Tomorrow, you expect those countries to respect you. cheesy
Exactly what's on my mind
We look like jokes to these countries
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by eodavids(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2023
This is huge.

Thank you President Putin
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Xiaohei(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2023
Shameless, dumb beggar-leaders! Most black African presidents are some of the most brainless twats mankind has ever seen. Most of them are incapable of formulating economically viable policies. Na so so begging them sabi! Fools! Pardon their loans today, and tomorrow they’re in China for more loans.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Rolings:

Did the western nation not exploit African resources to build their nations?
They didn't pay fair amount for the resources and in most cases simply stole them.
They built their countries with the bloods of African asian and south American slaves.....they are the cause of Africa's underdevelopment so should be a participant in it's economic liberation.....but how is that possible?....it's not and that's why they have all sorts of Aids assistants supports and programmes.
They feel guilty conscience.
Why do you think African migrants BOLDLY invade Europe especially it's because most Africans feel entitled to the economic prosperity of Europe as it was built with stolen African resources coupled with the fact that all the colonial masters were from Europe..

What you said is correct but this is the future. Let's face fact.
1) colonial era is gone and we should have learnt a thing or two that is beneficial for our survival.
2) they didn't take all our resources with them, infact what they have is a microscopic % of our resources so what have we done with the balance over the years.
3) they are not responsible for the extreme kleptomaniacs we have for leaders across the African continent.
4) they haven't stopped African leaders from supporting and sponsoring advancement in innovative technology responsible for the future.
5) they are not responsible for us not prioritizing mechanized agriculture so we can give out excess grains like they do. ( Last I checked, we have the lands and agro machines by John Deere is sold to any interested buyer, they prefer to buy G. Wagon and Lexus).
6) they haven't asked the African populace to elect clueless and misfits into position of authority.

Lithium used for electric vehicles is predominantly in Africa and currently been mined by the Chinese and other countries in Nigeria. The raw stuff is transported to China and other destinations. Tomorrow someone will wake up and say lithium was plundered whereas we are only interested in % ( quick cash and not long term goals).

The picture below is to show I have a clue of what I speak of. Thanks

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Goldbw122(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2023
I hope we will forgive them in the future, when they do wrong to us.. I pray we remind our self (Africans) to be able to remember this goodness.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by JuanDeDios: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Ezeama400:
Africa is a joke
No be small. Begi begi continent played like futuball.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Viccur(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
The America's and British's adventure in Africa appeals to Putin and his Russia, hence the need to delve in and also have a stronghold not neglecting the consciousness of the power to gain sides against the West in the future and even now through money, food, gifts and the likes. When you take a gift from the devil, be ready to purge it.

2 Likes

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Karnice600: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
ManirBK:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/28/moscow-has-forgiven-23billion-debts-owed-african-countries-russian-president-putin

LGBT supportive or not, Putin knows how to appeal to their emotions to get what he wants.
But most Africans will never learn.
Closer ties with Russia will have Putin back up Tinubu if the Court nullifies his presidential status tomorrow. Look at Syria and Assad. Now look at Mali and recently Niger Republic. Russia praising the coup just because the West renounced the current Head of State.
Endsars had a voice because of certain benefits from liberal ideologies that the Nigerian system adopted. A Nigeria with a dominant Russia as an ally, will further undermine democratic privileges from media to judicial orders, encouraging suppressive leadership. Expect Amnesty international and the likes to be kept at bay. We already see Tinubu threatening the Judiciary. Imagine what an open embrace to Putin would do further.
Africans always complain about their leaders. Now I see the same Africans rejoicing as their leaders strengthen ties with other leaders who also suppress their people's voices to promote their individual interests.
There's a saying that if you're a woman who gets beaten frequently by her hubby, live near a market square, not in an estate. So when you raise your voice to cry out, the whole community can hear and come to your aid.
Africans who claim to know their history, sadly, happen to be the most confused about what their current realities and problems are. They never learn.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Karnice600: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Stoplying:

What is the only African country which defeated colonization ?
Answer: Ethiopia.
Who were the colonizers ?
Answer: the west.
Who helped Ethiopia to defeat the western colonizers ?
Answer: Russia.

I rest my case.

Now take up your senseless case again and give me an answer to this question;

Is it colonization that made your country unable to deliver 24 hours uninterrupted power supply and without a rewarding system for medical doctors that are now leaving in droves for greener pastures?
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by tosinot1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
7upnigeria:

Go and do your research; innovation, technology did not start from america. Russia was even the first to go to space. Your exposure to western education and media makes you think everything starts and ends in America. Go and read if you want to be enlightened, the BRICS countries and rising up to the economic slavery of the west. Many countries are tired of doing business in dollars, they're tired of British and American neo-colonial mindset. It's a matter of time b4 several countries ditch their slave UN policies. The west already lost the Afghan war, the North Korean deal, investested unreasonably in Ukraine (which they cant win) and very soon they'll lose Africa's economy especially with many African countries now waking up from their colonial slumber.

Mention two platforms on internet where Nigerian are making their daily living most? Who are the CEO? which country did they originate from? I believe you know the answer. I'm not really in full support of the west and America but the devil you know is better than unknown angel. The havoc the west has caused africa will be nothing compared to what Russia will do to africa in nearest furure. Just do your research on what they have done so far in Central Africa republic. All the companies in charge of their natural resources are affiliated to Russia with the help of Wagner mercenary. All the recent coup in africa can be traced to Russia . Any country practicing democracy is Russia enemy, they will present themselves to you as friend and make you their slave as they did to Belarus, but if you are not agreeing to them, they will invade your territory directly like Ukraine or indirectly like CAR, burkinafaso and now Niger. Nigeria should watch out.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by 7demons: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bluntemperor:

OP,did Putin showed you the Countries?
A dictator, given Greek Gift to the confused and Corrupt African Leaders - always going in begging!
But more importantly,he is trying to win dictators like him,as he once urgly things to Africa Continent!
Now he wants to befriend the African Leaders because he is like ophan due to his Self imposed War on his Neighbour - Ukraine and the West are not given a Bleep.The only thing now he pursued is Nuclear- and is making the Iran and North Korea very happy!
Here in Nigeria,hope our Leaders know that the main reason for Steel Sector culdrum is due to Russia- writing the Steel Operations in their Language,as no one could work on it without their Interpretation.
Always remember that Dictators don't die alone!
That's a lame excuse oga!
There's no language on this earth that has no interpretation. If it's because of language, I have people in Russia who speak close to 4 different languages including Albanian. Dey joke with your sef..
YOUR LEADERS ARE NOT SERIOUS THAT'S WHY YOU SEE THAT MASSIVE INDUSTRY LYING IDLE FOR MORE THAN 3DECADES.

Blame the 4 non-functioning refineries on Deutsche and Latin languages also??
Because na dem build am for una.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by 7demons: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
loswhite:
Ukraine is supposed to cede thier lands to Russia you mean. I hope a day comes when we go back to the days of Vikings. You invade any land you like and annexed it maybe all this clown supporting the invasion will finally have sense.
So you think that what caused the war?
Clown!
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by 7demons: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mayflowa:

Who said Ukraine didn't negotiate with Russia? They practically knelt down to beg Russia to negotiate with them. Ukrainian never imagine Russia will attack them. They were sleeping peacefully at night when the first rain of missiles hit their roofs.

Putin wants Ukraine under his control and that was it. It like Nigeria going to control Niger.
Lie! Stop talking rubbish because Niger is on par with Nigeria. They are both sovereign nation. And got independence from colonial masters.
Just say; It's Like Nigeria wanting to control Bakassi Peninsula(in which they have every right to do so if we want because we secede the land to our neighbors) so automatically they are self independent but NOT fully independent as a sovereign land. Another Nigerian Government can take over and start over the Bakassi issue with neighbors which can lead to war.
In this case of Ukraine before their independence was under Russia(USSR). Including some other states or countries that broke away (which is still paining russia till this day) to form their own countries
The war in Russia you don't know! Or do you think everyone in Ukraine supported the War?
You should blame the stupid comedian president for being useless( the enemy of my enemy is my friend).
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by 7demons: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
kokorokoman:
but if you should think logically, how is invasion of a sovereign country justifiable?
It's justifiable when you don't learn to mind your business. Ukraine was part of former USSR. Russia has every right( but to some extent) but in this case, entertaining my enemy in my back yard is a no-no. Even America or UK wouldn't want the same in their back yard.

What was the main reason that lead to their tussle with Hugo Chavez? Or the then president of Venezuela?
Or when Argentina wanted to claim the island JUST A FEW MILES WITHIN THEIR INTERNATIONAL WATER SPACE? They had to fight with United Kingdom over a period of 2yrs for that island.
Bros if you don't know anything about politics talk less of international one just Shut up and learn from people who know more than you. Make Russia or China mount a Military base on islands close to them or even in Mexico.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by lagosrd: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Stoplying:

So your point is that we should give up self determination to the west ?
Otherwise, you mean that freedom for Africans is a bad thing and we need to be subjugated by the west ?
This is a thing with you guys who keep praising the west, you are mental slaves who wish for nothing more than to officially be a slave to the west.

Show me one country the Russian gift has helped. Self determination without capacity is death. You country will be turned to a battle ground. Those who bombed Hiroshima are still alive . Learn history
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by 77up(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
REDshouse:
Africa is a refugee camp for Putin to be donating grains up and down as if we can't farm and grow grains ourselves. .he is coming to recolonize Africa in preparation for world war 3 and 4. Africa will be center or useful in the propagation of the anticipated war..

They will rather prefer to destroy Africa than destroy their continent ..it's a game only the wise can see
The way you guys come online to talk rubbish is funny😂
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by DOM7: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sinking man! Africa can't safe you.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by timibare(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mohisah:

Don't mind dat jare..
He can counter a gesture like his family are farming 2 tons of grains annually
boss I beg u in the name of the Lord, pls message me on whatsapp 07033469430 , pls I'm prostrating for u Sir, pls message me sir pls
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
ManirBK:
president Putin means Business to africa God punished America and the Western countries group

Dictators always play the game of showing off the few supporters they have left after the West treats their countries as pariah nations.

1 Like

Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Stoplying: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Karnice600:

Now take up your senseless case again and give me an answer to this question;

Is it colonization that made your country unable to deliver 24 hours uninterrupted power supply and without a rewarding system for medical doctors that are now leaving in droves for greener pastures?
Drink some warm milk and face your mental problems.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by Stoplying: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
lagosrd:

Show me one country the Russian gift has helped. Self determination without capacity is death. You country will be turned to a battle ground. Those who bombed Hiroshima are still alive . Learn history
So you are advocating for Africa to be enslaved, ok.
This reassures me in my previous assessment that you needed to be ignored.
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by kokorokoman: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2023
7demons:

It's justifiable when you don't learn to mind your business. Ukraine was part of former USSR. Russia has every right( but to some extent) but in this case, entertaining my enemy in my back yard is a no-no. Even America or UK wouldn't want the same in their back yard.

What was the main reason that lead to their tussle with Hugo Chavez? Or the then president of Venezuela?
Or when Argentina wanted to claim the island JUST A FEW MILES WITHIN THEIR INTERNATIONAL WATER SPACE? They had to fight with United Kingdom over a period of 2yrs for that island.
Bros if you don't know anything about politics talk less of international one just Shut up and learn from people who know more than you. Make Russia or China mount a Military base on islands close to them or even in Mexico.
baba shut up your smelling mouth, Mr politics knower, does it mean it is justifiable for tinubu to embezzle funds just because buhari did too.
Ewu, and now your lord and savior has been confined to his country and can't move an inch out of his country. Goat
Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by kokorokoman: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2023
7demons:

E be like say your mentally unstable abi?
No try nonsense for here before I will turn you to that goat you want to be.
Retàrded docile.
Mumu, do you want to be confined to your house just like your lord and savior Putin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso / The Fujian: China Launches Third Aircraft Carrier / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.