Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting (43716 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Babausd: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wow
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Nwaajasa: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
post=124727843:
Praise Da Living God, Somebody Say "AMEN"

Don't Forget, Bring This GoodNews
my first time to read good news from

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by tobenuel(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
I rejoice with them.
In all things, God is the highest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by ednut1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
They did ivf but wont tell their congregation

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCover(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nwaajasa:
my first time to read good news from

Na Where , Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooooo
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Confiture: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Maybe it's IVF they did o.

Congratulations though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Ralph117: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
God has visited them....... glory glory glory
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by baralatie(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Congratulations to them. What God cannot do does not exist
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by seanery: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
Imagine d number of times in those years the pastor go don Bleep the wife just in trail of getting a child.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Na so. So nothing for the scientists that discovered IVF right?

can you all just shut up and say congratulations?

did women in the bible that had no children for a long time use IVF

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
post=124727824:
Update From . COM
A Port Harcourt-Based Pastor, Kontienbo Anderson, and his wife, Joy Anderson, have welcomed their first child after 22 years of marriage, Reports.
Mrs. Anderson gave birth to a baby girl on July 21, 2023.
A Nigerian man for 22 years? If the man is not infertile than it is highly likely he already has kids elsewhere. Make the wife go check abeg! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
ednut1:
They did ivf but wont tell their congregation

Do you have proof of your statement? if your answer is no, either say congratulations or just shut up and move on.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Deporps(f): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
We serve A LIVING GOD
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by talented321: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
U do see m'' u do the work and the credit given to another
Nonexisting1:
Na so. So nothing for the scientists that discovered IVF right?
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by olaniyilukman(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
superCleanworks:
22 whole years. Some people will come here to shout IVF but they forget that it doesn't work for everybody.
I Thank God for them
The woman has tasted another man dick....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by CCIA: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
22 years of receiving semen, waiting and hoping is not easy.

That banging that conceived this child was ordained.

Congrats to them cool
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Newmans: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
All the chemichals has expired

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCover(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
CCIA:
22 years of receiving semen, waiting and hoping is not easy.

That banging that conceived this child was ordained.

Congrats to them cool

IS SO HAPPY
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by TheRedpillguy: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
DNA sharp!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by PaulH07: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
post=124727824:
Update From . COM

A Port Harcourt-Based Pastor, Kontienbo Anderson, and his wife, Joy Anderson, have welcomed their first child after 22 years of marriage, Reports.

Mrs. Anderson gave birth to a baby girl on July 21, 2023.

Friends And Church Members shared the good news on Facebook, As Sighted By Below:

“MIND BLOWING TESTIMONY. 22 YEARS OF BARRINESS IS SHATTERED. My homecell pastor and leader, pastor Kontienbo Anderson , he is a pastor of Salvation Ministries, while his wife Joy Anderson is our homecell leader. They have been waiting on GOD for 22 years, without a child. As God may have it, on the 21st of July 2023, God bless them with a beautiful baby Girl, Haleluyah. I personally celebrate God's faithfulness in their lives. Please family and friends, join me celebrate with this family, for their JOY has come, and a new beginning and era in their lives,” one Timi Tari Iwundu, wrote.

Queen Jane Ifunanya David, wrote: The only thing that can make me forget food is a beautiful testimony. I never gist una the wey the food went. Why is this a shocking testimony? We all attend the same church. As a matter of fact, the husband is my pastor. No one knew she was pregnant. Yes, there were few changes but it never occurred to anyone that she was pregnant because she didn’t have a protruding stomach. We are talking about 22 years of tears, pains, sorrow, mockery and God swept all of us away. God hid this baby so that no one would pluck her out. He hid her from prying eyes. I went personally to see this miracle and I haven’t recovered. The delivery process was recorded for the doubting Thomases. God did it that men will fear Him. Again, everyone in line for such miracle, Jesus the same, yesterday today and forever. He hasn’t changed. He will do much more for you if you believe."

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Dem no go talk sey na IVF oh.

If procedure work, na God do am, no be doctor; but if e no work, na doctor do am, no be work of devil.

Human being.

The pikin suppose don be graduate by the way oh.

Down syndrome baby...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by superCleanworks(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
olaniyilukman:
The woman has tasted another man dick....

can you swear this in ifa shrine? YES or NO.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by CCIA: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
post=124770194:

IS SO HAPPY
😳

But this no be bad news na!
Why so happy?😳

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by harsysky(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2023

Everything about this world has to do with our mindset. It is at this moment a family would no longer care if God gives them a male or female child; it is at this moment they wouldn't care if the baby comes without legs. It is moment like this that one would say " God what ever you give me is enough" . God be praised forever!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by AfonjaPriest: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Weaving:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Faith, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by abba190: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
that pastor needs to run dna on that child oo
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by abba190: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Weaving:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
sent you 100k.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Drbolie(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
I'm looking up to God for such a mind blowing miracle right now. Mine is financial breakthrough. I'm in need of money, any amount now either loan or God can use you to lift this Budden from my head now nothing is too much nor too small. Creditors re coming to take my life please help SON of man.
0736549622 Ezekiel A. O access.
God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by am0s(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Maybe na only me
News like this always pop up every month....
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by isabi2lof: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Congratulations 👏
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by mignone(f): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:
With technology all things are possible...
How much the pastor pay for IVF.. I hear say price don dey come down small
Ever heard of someone who went through 11 without success?
The final authority still lies with the SUPREME ONE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.