Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage (43724 Views)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Jenniferchuma10: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
A woman has taken to her social media to reveal how her husband of 10 years left her for the maid.

She shared her story in response to a tweet about heartbreak.

She wrote: “After 10years of marriage my ex hubby left me for the maid. my dear I almost died, I could even see the maid driving his Benz in town while I was taking my son to school on foot. With Time you gonna be okay.”

https://www.trendinghub.ng/husband-leaves-wife-for-their-maid-after-10-years-of-marriage/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by MadamVanessa(f): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
shocked

It's not a new thing , it has been happening and it will continue to happen.

I did it with my oga when I was a maid back then , till date I still get jealous of the wife for having such a good man with such a good dick to herself all alone. I really enjoyed Dr. Rufus d*ck back then . Though he might not be strong as he used to be in bed back then again. Old age no pure at all.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kriss216: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
When the maid always play the role of the wife, what do you expect?

A maid will cook for your husband
Sweep and clean the house
Wash his clothes
Dish his meals
Clean his toilet
Clean his shoes
Attend to his sexual needs in marvelous ways

While you sit and give orders like Minister of domestic affairs. undecided

Men are smart. We know where our heart belong. No sane man will leave a caring hardworking loving good cook and sensible woman for a lazy spoilt brat of a wife!

Dear men, don't allow your wife stops you from finding the love of your life.

496 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by BigDan69: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by godofuck231: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
When you become his boss in his own house and over opinated, giving caps and cons in presence of people showing you are in charge and want things done in your own way , then its time to start your own company , he would want to have his own family

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Islandlady(f): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
shocked
Men are useless and ungrateful elements

No matter what you do for them their pig and flirtious nature must show

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kriss216: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

Still won't bring back your lost body counts grin

300 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
cheesy
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

You don't have brains therefore your head is used for load carrying alone.. undecided

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by SarutobiEky(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

I understand your pain. Don't worry, time heals all wounds, ok? sad

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by SarutobiEky(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

You don't have brains therefore your head is used for load carrying alone.. undecided
she's obviously pained since her cousin couldn't chop from her maggot infested puna..and is now giving It hot hot to her friend. grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by SarutobiEky(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:

you no lick ass again as she curve your sorry ass one side? grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by ufuosman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Some women do leave everything for dere maid to do why they claim madam. They can travel for one place to another with d mentality that dere maid is dere to prepare food and do the laundry of dere man

Some women don't know how to kip dere home and dey don't know maid suppose to hv boundaries in the house

Some men na anything under the skirt dere eyes dey inside, men like Dat don't need maid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by WoundedLamb: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
The person above is just ridiculous. I mean, why do most men on this platform always find a way to blame women for everything? Even when a man cheats, they still blame the woman. See the way he's calling out the lady for possibly losing guard as if the man is some animal driven by instincts alone. If it were a lady that got into an amorous relationship with the husband’s driver, y'all would have been dishing out unprintable insults to the entire gender. Now, it's a man, and you just want to give him a soft landing by placing a good deal of the blame on the wife even without knowing the whole story. I'm guessing the last paragraph is to make us believe he's got some sense of objectivity; funny. I don't know where y'all learned that treating men's debauchery with kid gloves is a way of being manly. Sexism is ugly.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Ekwutox: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:

Wash his clothes
Dish his meals
Clean his toilet
Clean his shoes

Men are smart. We know where our heart belongs. No sane man will leave a caring hardworking loving good cook and sensible woman for a lazy spoilt brat of a wife!

Look at this gay menace.

You're not attracted to women fine and good for you but that is not enough reason to always talk bad about them.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Jeon(f): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
MAY GOD SAVE US FROM THIS PPL WITH TAIL INFRONT.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Atolu01: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Buahahaha. "Tail in front" kikiki.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Spending123: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:

Wash his clothes
Dish his meals
Clean his toilet
Clean his shoes

Men are smart. We know where our heart belongs. No sane man will leave a caring hardworking loving good cook and sensible woman for a lazy spoilt brat of a wife!

I don't understand this vawulence you're trying to start here Now!! Anyway they're coming for you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nyascobar1414: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:

Wash his clothes
Dish his meals
Clean his toilet
Clean his shoes

This comrade is devoid of peace..

This I always see!

14 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nyascobar1414: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:
This hurts alot....
You're man of war...

13 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by MJBOLT: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Reelmii: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
No be juju be that
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by LoveUdie: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
When the maid was willingly give the position of the wife, do you expect that he will not fully marry her over the wife?
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
what else you need but to move on with your own life?!?!? are you so deluded that you would want to take back a man who left you for your dirty maid?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by GooodHardDick: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
The two men in the ladies narratives in the screenshot are examples of powerful ALPHA AND REDPILLERS!!

The maid was diligently performing the duties of a wife while the wife was busy hoeing around, filled with entitlement mentality.

Of course, No Sane man would leave a caring, hardworking, diligent and sensible woman and settle with a liability and a parasite, filled with entitlement mentality.

I'll urge every guy out there to learn from those two men above. Swallow the red pill and enjoy massive peace of mind

14 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Vinnie2000(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

This hurts alot....

You're man of war...
The Guy na Odogwu! Him Verbal knockouts dey always carry weight!

4 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by FahBuLous: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
Women are useless and ungrateful elements

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by AjiBussu(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Women are always the saints and men the villains. They will always say trumped up emotional stories to gather empathy to their manipulative selves. Laslas we go dey alright

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Dare1971(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
News or gosip?
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by BoluwatifeNG(f): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.